PDA

View Full Version : The Search For The Regi's RPG

pokemongeek
5th May 2003, 06:46 AM
I Am Still Waiting For The Okay For Pokemon Battles. It Will Begin Now Though And New Players Are Welcome To Sign Up Here Now Unless You Are From Latrobe And Try To Sneak In And Join, Then I Will Have No Choice But To Refuse Your Entry Request Unless I Specifically Invited You To Join. This Is Only To Protect Myself From Any Harassing, Nasty, And/Or Racial Slurs/Offensive Messages. Also Please State If You Come From Houen, Johto, Kanto, Or Nazuria. The First City And The Events Will Differ Depending If You Are For Nazuria Or The Other Three Pokemon Lands.

The Story Starts Off For Those Not From Nazuria As You Enter Plumsville, The First City You Enter In This New Land. For Those Who Have Decided To Start In Nazuria, This Is Your Hometown.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I am the Supreme Pokemon Geek. I have much knowledge when it comes to Pokemon. Welcome to Nazuria, the Land of Many Special Pokemon. I shall help you on your way. Your oal is to find and write down data on the three Regi's, Regi-Ice,
Regi-Steel, and Regi-Rock. They have been sighted here in Nazuria at random by many people and it is not known how or why they have appeared here in Nazuria. You also must get all eight badges to challenge The Elite 12!! on the Island of the Championship. Now please tell me who you are and where you are from....

Pokemon_Master_Jesse
5th May 2003, 07:20 PM
Jesse hopped out of the Helicopter as it landed in Plumsville, "This lookes like the place," Said Jesse, "Rumors say that a pokemon researcher spoted Rigi-Steel near here, But how could he have crossed the sea." Jesse Walked to Supreme Pokemon Geek's (Could you shourten your name just a bit?) Lab (?) and entered. "Hello I am Jesse The Pokemon Investigator from Hoenn."

pokemongeek
6th May 2003, 06:17 AM
"Hello, I am the Supreme Pokemon Geek, but you can call me PkMn Geek for short. So you are Jesse. I see you are a reporter just as you said. Well, Regi-Steel was indeed seen on Corsola Island. But in order to reach it, you must find and challenge the Gym leader of Meowthsville, Belle. Only then will she help you get to the island. Why you ask. The PASS for the ferry there is only avalible to those who beat Belle in a Pokemon battle in the Meowthsville Gym. Good luck and take this Pokedex to help you identify any Pokemon you see."

PkMn Geek gave the Pokedex to Jesse and waves good-bye as he climbs into the helicopter to reach Meowthsville.
(NOTE: I Still Have No Reply YET After Two Weeks And Counting Of PMing Two Mods To Request Battles So PLEASE Be Patient.)

Pokemon_Master_Jesse
6th May 2003, 07:09 PM
FYI: It's pokemon Investigator, It's like a cop and a scientest (I research legendary pokemon N' stuff and stop pokemon crime Yeah...)
Also can I tie in events from my (once Attempted Rpg) Fanfic? (becuase my char in this is my char from that 5 years latter)
__________________________________________________ _

"So I'm off to battle some por deffencless gym leaders and fill a pokedex," Said Jesse, "It kinda brings back old memories."
"Yep," Said Hikaru (Pilot), "But then again we were just starting out as trainers then.
"Hmmm yes well what are ya doing after you fly me to Meowthsville?"
"I'm flying Sakura over to do some resurch on Regi-Black"
"How did she get a job here I mean she used to work for blind?"
"She quit when Blind was busted for pokemon genitic experiments."
"What-ever."
__________________________________________________ __
Regi-Black: The result of one of Blind's genitic experiments