PDA

View Full Version : The Apology Thread

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th April 2013, 10:28 AM
Here comes the ultimate pity party.

No, really, I think we all could look ourselves in the mirror and see we all have done something wrong somewhere. At TPM, so-called Real Life, anywhere.

I'll start by saying Andrew and DragoKnight may be right about me. For the last few days, I have been spamming a lot. I thought I should go to Miscellanous Stuff and post something else than just "R in advance please" but then it turned out to be stupid and rude comments. I'm sorry for everyone. Honestly, I'm not even sure if I can make it up and post better messages, and I should blame my Asperger's because I can't talk to people properly. I think I could never leave TPM myself, but if I get banned for improper behavior, I can't post anymore.

But at least I came up with this topic where we perhaps can, if not solve, at least have a closer look at the problem with negative posts our beloved forum currently has.

Magmar
13th April 2013, 01:27 PM
Negative posting is a consequence of some existing behavior.

Pinpointing that behavior and extinguishing it could help.

#MBA

mattbcl
14th April 2013, 03:06 AM
I've allowed things to stall out for way too long in my life. I admire and envy those around me who have it better than I do and are my age, or even younger, and I wonder where the wheels fell off the wagon for me. Hope it's not too late.

So I'll apologize to myself, and try to forgive me for it, and attempt to do better.

shazza
14th April 2013, 03:15 AM
I am sorry to those that I hurt, either online or in person, when I put on my egotistical, cynical personality cap. It is an easy escape from the deep processing of situations and myself. This side of me is resurfacing more frequency as of late what with the combination of full time work and part time university, the abstinence from alcohol or party drugs, and the returned incapability to truly connect with anybody.

BTPoke
14th April 2013, 07:29 AM
I don't have anyone to apologize to except myself. Because at this point, I think I hate myself.

I can't remember how long this has been going on, but every time I do something, my mind beats me up about it. It's gotten to the point where I think I might be depressed. Every time I go to sleep, I think of all the mistakes I've made, and by the time morning hits, I feel sick to my stomach.
For the past couple of months, there's just been a hole in my heart. Not really, but it certainly feels like it. Even though I have plenty of friends, I can't help but feel alone. I keep telling myself that "no one likes me" or "it's just an act to make you feel better."
At times, I believe myself. As a result, I think I've been feeling worse and worse.

I would say that this is an apology to myself for doing that, but that certainly doesn't mean I won't keep doing it.