PDA

View Full Version : looking for houndour, mew, and a ditto

thewafflefactory
22nd April 2013, 10:00 AM
Not sure what you want in return, but ill see what i can do! I have heart gold, and am trying to breed shinies, so the ditto id like to be from out of the USA. THANKS <3

CaptainJigglypuff
23rd April 2013, 04:42 AM
I can get you a Houndour. Do you have Kyogre?

thewafflefactory
23rd April 2013, 12:15 PM
No I dont have a Kyogre because I havent gotten the Nat. Pokedex yet. I do know where to find him, I just wanted a Dark/fire pokemon for the elite four. With a dito from out of the US I could even attempt to breed a Shiny Kyogre.

ChobiChibi
23rd April 2013, 12:30 PM
As probably one of the only people who still plays/trades from outside the US on this forum, I could probably get you a Ditto. I'm just busy for a few weeks, so if you're able to wait then I could do it.

Don't know if I have a Houndour, but I may have a spare Mew... Don't quote me on that, I can't remember how many I've traded already.

thewafflefactory
23rd April 2013, 01:02 PM
OH LORDY OF COURSE I CAN WAIT! I'll check this form at least every other day. Its just a matter of getting those pokemon and trying to breed them. It would be perfect really because mew is one of the few who cant be breaded from the ditto. Well I await your response and any others if anyone else is game. In the mean time I can see if I can get that dang Kyogre.

thewafflefactory
23rd April 2013, 01:04 PM
I actually also forgot to say, I am on the lookout for a Chinchou as well. Chinchou and mew being my all time favorites!

CaptainJigglypuff
23rd April 2013, 05:54 PM
I can get you a Chinchou. I'd like a Seadra with a Dragon Scale attached in return.

thewafflefactory
23rd April 2013, 10:19 PM
I actually managed to get one already :o but my other offers still stand!

ChobiChibi
30th April 2013, 05:33 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Kyorge, being the legendary that is is, cannot be bred. I am 99.6% sure on this fact.