PDA

View Full Version : Skype

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th May 2013, 11:05 AM
I don't know if this would rather go to Binary District, but how many of you, my fellow TPMers, would be interested to use Skype?

But first of all, I have never used Skype, second of all, my current apartment even has some restrictions concerning it, third of all, I also have a small fear that establishing a Skype group would somehow ruin the idea of TPM. Anyhow, here is a topic to gather opinions, help and other contribution.

Lady Vulpix
10th May 2013, 11:10 AM
Many of us are already on Skype. You can find me as gabiapf.

ChobiChibi
10th May 2013, 03:21 PM
Skype and MSN are integrated these days, so I use both my MSN and Skype names in Skype :)

I'm pretty sure Skype now charges for conference calls. I remember them emailing me about it, but I'll look into it~

Blademaster
11th May 2013, 09:30 PM
My Skype is z_blade. I think.

Perfect Chaos
13th May 2013, 11:02 PM
P3rf3ctCha05

Go go go!

Charles Legend
24th May 2013, 07:16 AM
Damn MSN, when I last I upgraded it upgrated into Skype what the hell?! if my mom did not chew me out enogh for using my damn debit card online as it is becuse she afraid of identy theift, therefor I don't need another freaking reson for her to chew me out! :prod:

~Charles Legend

homeofmew
31st May 2013, 12:49 AM
I use Skype: homeofmew

Lady Vulpix
31st May 2013, 11:09 AM
Damn MSN when I last it when upgraded it upgrated into Skype what the hell?! if my mom did not chew me out enogh for using my damn debit card online as it is becuse she afraid of identy theift, therefor I don't need another freaking reson for her to chew me out! :prod:

~Charles Legend
Huh? You don't need a credit card to use Skype.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th December 2016, 06:36 AM
My Skype appears to be

live:74b1a1abf445a587

Why so complicated?

Mr.E
17th December 2016, 12:00 AM
because skype is turrible

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2016, 06:06 AM
I have a Skype account, which I use when I'm on my home computer.

I think Skype was very good up until Microsoft bought it. Now it's... not so good, but it's still a way to stay in touch as long as you're able to keep in up-to-date so that Microsoft will let you use it. -_-

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th December 2016, 06:15 AM
I have two laptops. This one has Windows 10, but Skype is on the Ubuntu one.