PDA

View Full Version : Google letters

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
5th May 2003, 11:37 AM
Hi, here is a letters of Google! I did paint them by myself! Aren´t this cool? ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Katie
5th May 2003, 09:48 PM
well... it's got pretty colors =D not too detailed and all, but hey neither was that.. one painting... by that one dude... the thing with the lines and colors o_o; no one has any clue what I'm talking about do they? XD but I was so specific! ;-;' um 7/10 :D

~Katie

edit: btw you spelled goole o_0;;

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
24th May 2003, 10:49 AM
It is SPAM, sorry!

Meowth_Kitten
25th May 2003, 08:51 PM
Gosh dang it, Bjarni, you got one ban and now you're asking for another. You'd better cut out the spam, or I'll be asking for a permanent ban. Please please please watch what you post and think about it before you say it! It'll make us all happier.

AndrewPDes
25th May 2003, 08:59 PM
Real One Bjarni, are you by any chance "special"? Just woundering... dont hate me...

*shuffels off*

Lightning
26th May 2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by AndrewPDes
Real One Bjarni, are you by any chance "special"? Just woundering... dont hate me...

*shuffels off*

x.o He's autistic, apparently. But that doesn't mean we'll cut him more slack. MK is right, you should be posting really, really high quality posts (especially after coming off a ban.. x.X)

Bai,
Lightning

Jesse Smith
4th June 2003, 05:27 PM
He's special, but most autistic people know how to not post spam. (I'm autistic.) He drives a lot of people bonkers over at another message board that I got to.

woz
5th June 2003, 08:29 PM
terrible.

Fishchicken
7th June 2003, 08:38 AM
hey it's quite '*[NO WAIT,HE'S ALREADY 12! WTF!?!?!?]

...um,it's very...."9009|3".

Ghost
20th June 2003, 08:02 AM
Well, I wouldn't blame him. My brother is autistic, and he has trouble with things that other people don't.

As for the picture... You didn't even spell google right. It's got good colors, but no background, or anything essential.

1/10

crazybone
20th June 2003, 05:51 PM
au·tism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ôtzm)
n.
A psychiatric disorder of childhood characterized by marked deficits in communication and social interaction, preoccupation with fantasy, language impairment, and abnormal behavior, such as repetitive acts and excessive attachment to certain objects. It is usually associated with intellectual impairment.

You can't really blame him.

lolo

XD

That is one awesomeage picture.