PDA

View Full Version : RMT (w/unobtainables)

MyBlueHeaven
5th May 2003, 12:45 PM
Farfetch'd@Stick (Adament) Keen Eye
Slash
Gust
Double Team
Swords Dance

Don't say ANYTHING bad about Farfetch'd...I know he's not the strongest in the world, and he is my "Scyther clone" but he is my fav. Gust now causes switching...I'm gonna use spikes.

Misdreavus@Spell Tag (Adament) Levitate
Torment
Destiny Bond
Shadow Ball
Pain Split

Simply boost it's attack, special defense, and slightly defense. He takes hits from relatively no physical hits...but with really low HP and high defensive qualities Pain Split could get really irritating real quick.

Muk@Shell Bell (Adament) Sticky Hold
Sludge Bomb
Shadow Punch
Acid Armor
Screech

I think this is pretty straight forward.

Forretress@Focus Band (Careful) Sturdy
Spikes
Explosion
Sand Tomb
Toxic

Standard Staller...just boost the defenses not any attacks.

Blissey@Leftovers (Mild) Serene Grace
Softboiled
Heal Bell
Metronome
Sing

Well, if I want softboiled AND heal bell then I have to use metronome instead of the Fire Blast,Thunder,etc. combo...sing is for good heal time.

Ditto@Metal Powder (doesn't matter) Limber
Transform

How much thought is needed to raise a good Ditto? All you have to do is simply jack up his HP since he copies the other stats...and if you have better HP with the same stats, you know have a pokemon that will indefinitely be better than at least one of theirs.

Agent Elrond
5th May 2003, 01:21 PM
Looks pretty good, quite honestly I am terrified of Ditto. (As one of my own, or as one of my enemies.)

Just one suggestion about Blissey, with the Serene Grace ability Ice Beam will have a 20% chance of freezing the opponent :D plus Blissey has good SpAttack. So, what I am trying to say is, ditch Metronome and get Ice Beam on her. (Also, if Ice Beam does freeze then you've got all the time you need to Heal Bell, Softboiled, or whatever.)

If you're open to reworking, I think a Pokémon with Mean Look would be a usefull edition. Possibilties include; Sableye, Dusclops, Umbreon, Gengar, and Absol.

Note, with Umbreon you can get the Mean Look/Baton Pass combo. Nasty.

ralts_mudkip
5th May 2003, 02:34 PM
I don't think Absol can Mean Look.
anyway a rate:

Farfech'd;
looks similiar to my Swellow. :) I like it.

Misdreavus;
Your enemy might just retreat. Give it Mean Look.

Muk;
Fine.

Fortress;
Fine.

Blissey;
Ice Beam over Metronome.

Ditto;
The best any one can do with it.

Your team is allaround O.K. :wave:

Ultimate Pikachu
6th May 2003, 07:33 PM
Give Blissey Modest nature instead. Or maybe Bold? Blissey's Defense is already crap, so don't subtract from it. Give Blissey Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, or Flamethrower over Metrenome.

senofed
6th May 2003, 07:50 PM
is this gold and silver or did you shark your R/S?

Rudoku
6th May 2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by MyBlueHeaven
Farfetch'd@Stick (Adament) Keen Eye
Slash
Gust
Double Team
Swords Dance

Don't say ANYTHING bad about Farfetch'd...I know he's not the strongest in the world, and he is my "Scyther clone" but he is my fav. Gust now causes switching...I'm gonna use spikes.

Sorry, but Gust is the same move it was in G/S. No switching.

CodeR3D
6th May 2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by senofed
is this gold and silver or did you shark your R/S?
If was a g/s team it would be in the g/s forums.
and about farfect'd....If you wanted switching go with whirlwind.