PDA

View Full Version : Leaving

Kumori
26th May 2013, 03:43 PM
Well... maybe I'll come back on every once in a while. But I don't feel I want to continue being here, because I've lost interest in Pokémon altogether, really. Sorry to everyone that was friendly with me.

Oh, and sorry it's brief, but I have to go :P

Oslo
26th May 2013, 03:48 PM
That's a real shame! You had a great presence around ASB. Hopefully you poke your head back in sometime soon. :)

Knight of Time
26th May 2013, 03:50 PM
Well, hopefully someday you will regain your interest in Pokémon, maybe when Pokémon X and Y come out...but in the event you don't regain your interest in Pokémon, that's understandable. Just remember we're all still here to help if you need us for anything.

Emerald_Gen.3
26th May 2013, 04:38 PM
But but me and you were like BFFL and I was gonna invade your battle with ~colours~. I'll miss you for sure.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th May 2013, 05:50 PM
I'm going to miss you and your attitude.

It's sad how you have lost interest on Pokemon, although many of us hang up here in spite of that Pokemon isn't right their most favourite franchise anymore. Maybe you could just take a short break from ASB, you know, there's a lot more to TPM than just ASB. But I'm not forcing you to stay, I have left TPM many times myself.

Perfect Chaos
26th May 2013, 06:14 PM
That sucks to hear Kumori.

You're always a quirky one, I know I took a long hiatus from TPM for a while too before I decided to come back again (about 3-4 years, maybe longer than I can remember).

Hopefully you decide to drop in again sometime in the future.

Magmar
26th May 2013, 06:19 PM
It was fun getting to know you in TPM :) You're always welcome back anytime without question! I don't know if you're on Facebook, but we have a group for the forum. If you want to keep in touch with some TPM pals, look us up there.

I wish you the best.

Blademaster
27th May 2013, 06:56 PM
You'll be back.

They ALWAYS come back...

Emerald_Gen.3
27th May 2013, 06:59 PM
You'll be back.

They ALWAYS come back...

I was thinking the same thing about Dark Sage :/

RedStarWarrior
29th May 2013, 07:26 AM
You think I give a fuck about Pokémon anymore? We are so much more than that.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th May 2013, 01:17 PM
Exactly. The only time I left TPM for my own free will, was in 2002 when I preferred Sailor Moon to Pokemon for a while. How childish of me to think that Sailor Moon being my favourite anime could prevent me from enjoying TPM, back there.

Blademaster
29th May 2013, 11:02 PM
I was thinking the same thing about Dark Sage :/

Banned. No worries.

Also I haven't played Pokemon in over a year. I doubt we're all that much still into it.

...On the other hand, NOSTALGIA:

c8byHmJaF_I

Mr.E
2nd June 2013, 03:44 AM
You think I give a fuck about Pokémon anymore? We are so much more than that.
Or so much less, as the case may be.