PDA

View Full Version : Techy vs. RL (Ref: Puma)

Techy
29th June 2013, 12:36 PM
Opponent: RaZoR LeAf
Hi, this is my first battle, so if anyone wants to battle me under these conditions, you can.

The battle will be 3 vs 3 Single Battle

- I send out first, attack second.
- Damage Cap 49% so no 2HKO's
- DQ 1 week

Arena: Basic Battlefield (I don't want to do anything too crazy for my 1st battle)

I start with Techy my Genderless Magnemite with Sturdy.

RaZoR LeAf
29th June 2013, 12:40 PM
I have a free slot, so I'll take you up on this battle.

And I'll start off with my own little technological terror HAL9000, genderless Porygon w/ Trace.

HAL, start things off with a Small Substitute, then let's play it safe this round with a double Ice Beam

Techy
29th June 2013, 12:41 PM
Cool. Now all we need is a ref correct?

RaZoR LeAf
29th June 2013, 12:46 PM
Yep, one should be along shortly

Techy
29th June 2013, 12:47 PM
Sounds Good

Puma
29th June 2013, 02:05 PM
Is there a limited number of reffings one is allowed to do at a time? I would ref this if not. (:

Techy
29th June 2013, 02:39 PM
Techy, use Flash Cannon to break the sub, Followed by Thunder Wave and Metal Sound

Flash Cannon/Thunder Wave/Metal Sound

Is there a limited number of reffings one is allowed to do at a time? I would ref this if not. (:

Cool! To my limited knowledge there isn't so...yeah you could ref!

RaZoR LeAf
29th June 2013, 05:08 PM
There's no limit, just as many as you can handle.

Puma
29th June 2013, 05:16 PM
Reffing 5 Battles at the same time, crazey.

TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR
These two sparkling combatants duke it out under the following conditions! You might want to read them, people are rumoring they contain helpful information!

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau
[The most basic of them all. We have soft ground, indestructible surroundings and
a small lake in the middle of the arena.]

♦DQ Time♦
=> 1 week! Plenty of time.
=> Note that DQ Time instantly comes into effect, when one of the combatants call it.

♦Rules♦
=> Banned Moves: None.
=> Three Pokemon are in use, the battle is over when all three Pokémon of a trainer fainted.
=> The damage cap is set to 49%. We don't want it to be over too soon, ey?

♦Additions♦
=> The sky's blue, the ground doesn't seem off. The combatants stand on even grounds this time!

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●●
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b2/Spr_5b_081.png
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[100]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
■■■■■■■■■■[100]■■■■■■■■■■
Status Effects
-None-

Flash Cannon
Thunder Wave
Metal Sound

Team LeAf
●●●
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/07/Spr_5b_137.png
HAL9000
Porygon
@Trace => Sturdy
Status Effects
-None-

Substitute (Small)
Icebeam
Icebeam

------------------------------------------
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen! We once again greet a newcomer to our ranks. Techy enters the arena, being awaited by one of the veterans, Razor Leaf. Indigo Plateau doesn't change over times, does it? Both trainer release their Pokémon at once, Techy leading with the Magnemite named after his trainer (or is it the other way round? We'll never know.) , while Razor Leaf unleashes the wrath of HAL9000, a Porygon, created in a Laboratory.
This is going to be an interesting battle! Let's see how everything works out.

♣ROUND 1♣

Oh, good old Indigo Plateau. Almost missed you a tiny bit. Nothing personal. Techy watches the Porygon without pausing even a second. HAL9000, feeling awkward due to this staredown, decides to create a small Substitute, using some of it's own essence to shield itself from the Magnemite's vision. Exactly what it wanted. Magnemite starts moving in a fast pace, unleashing a steelish liquid at the Porygon-lookalike, causing it to instantly vanish. Porygon shed a few tears. Well, at least that's what I imagine it would do now. You are not really able to tell emotions here.
[ Techy | -0 HP |-8 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -8 EP | Substitute (9 HP) | Substitute Broken! ]

Porygon backs off a bit, preparing an ice beam to shut this substitute-hater down. However, Magnemite is faster and conjures some eletric pulses, completely irritating Porygon, resulting in restricted movement. However, he still has enough control over his body to fire the beam off, not bothering Techy very much. What a pleasant breeze!
[ Techy | -4 HP |-7 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -9 EP | + Paralyzed ]

It seems like HAL9000 doesn't want to learn from it's mistakes, launching another Ice Beam into Magnemite's direction. Aw, that must've hurt a lot, regarding the fact that it started screaming. Oh, wait, no. That's an actual attack right there! Porygon, even though it doesn't have ears, seems to be shocked. As long as you can tell of course.
[ Techy | -4 HP |-6 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -10 EP | Special Defense down (-2) ]
...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[92]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□■■■■■■■■[79]■■■■■■■□□□
Status Effects
-None-
~

Team LeAf
●●●
HAL9000
Porygon
@Trace => Sturdy
□□□■■■■■■■[73]■■■■■■■□□□
Status Effects
-Paralyzis (40%)-
-Special Defense (-2)-

Referee Notes
Yeah, the EP cost seems random, does it? It isn't. Paralyzis raises the EP cost a bit, due to more efforts to move. (1-3)
If you are wondering why Magnemite moved after Porygon in the first action, that's only because Techy ordered to use the Flash Cannon to specifically destroy the substitute.
If he hadn't written that, he would have ended up using the Flash Cannon before the substitute could be made, resulting in all other actions failing.
Techy will issue his commands next!
Unless overcome, Paralyzis will slowly decay over the next 4 actions.
If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 3-5 to 6-10 EP per Relax)
Feel free to ask how I ref certain things, I guess I do it a bit different. The actual health of a Substitute is random, in a range defined by the amount of energy put in.

Techy
29th June 2013, 06:30 PM
Lets get the ball rolling with a couple Charge Beams and a Flash Cannon

Charge Beam/Charge Beam/Flash Cannon

If he creates a substitute during any turn, use the move specifically to break it.

RaZoR LeAf
30th June 2013, 04:29 PM
Bide through as many attacks as you can, then release it. Conversion 2 if you have any spots left.

Puma
1st July 2013, 06:23 AM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR
These two sparkling combatants duke it out under the following conditions! You might want to read them, people are rumoring they contain helpful information!

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau
[The most basic of them all. We have soft ground, indestructible surroundings and

♦DQ Time♦
=> Note that DQ Time instantly comes into effect, when one of the combatants call it.

♦Rules♦
=> Three Pokemon are in use, the battle is over when all three Pokémon of a trainer fainted.

♦Additions♦
=> The sky's blue, the ground doesn't seem off. The combatants stand on even grounds this time!

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[92]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□■■■■■■■■[79]■■■■■■■□□□
Status Effects
-None-
~

Charge Beam
Charge Beam
Flash Cannon

Team LeAf
●●●
HAL9000
Porygon
@Trace => Sturdy
□□□■■■■■■■[73]■■■■■■■□□□
Status Effects
-Paralyzis (40%)-
-Special Defense (-2)-

Bide
~
~

So, here we are! Let's continue, shall we?
♣ROUND 2♣

Back with this action packed battle, Techy doesn't hesitate a second, charging up a strong eletric beam, while Porygon on the other hand tries to focus. It's efforts are useless though, he's not able to think clearly with this paralyze mocking him. Techy releases the beam, knocking HAL9000 over, while raising it's own special attack a bit.
[ Techy | -0 HP |-9 EP | Special Attack (+1) ] - [ HAL9000 | -12 HP | -3 EP | Can't move! ]

Porygon, not happy about his stupid paralyzis, decides to give the Bide another shot. Shot does also fit quite well into Techy's next action, as the next charged Beam flies over the battlefield, not bothering the Porygon at all. It's focus time!
[ Techy | -0 HP |-10 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -13 HP | -3 EP | ...Bide... ]

It's not even over yet. The Magnemite shoots another beam, this time a kind of liquid-looking one, hitting the Porygon right at the face, complete disorienting it. Oh, screw this, Bide time's over! Interrupted in his inner peace, Porygon charges to unleash everything at once, except that wasn't much at all. It was worth the try, ey?
[ Techy | -12 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -16 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]
...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[80]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[51]■■■■■□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+1)-
~

Team LeAf
●●●
HAL9000
Porygon
@Trace => Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[59]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□■■■■■■■[73]■■■■■■■□□□
Status Effects
-Paralyzis (10%)-
-Special Defense (-2)-

Referee Notes
Uh-oh, the special defense reduction in combination with a special attack raise is going to hurt.
Here a reason for me going with another Bide instead of Conversion 2. It is pretty simple, since you stated having any slots left, and Porygon would've done absolutely nothing afterwards/before, I went with Bide.
I started laughing when I read your sub Techy, didn't mean it THAT way (:
RaZoR LeAf will issue his commands next!
Paralyzis will slowly decay over the next action.
If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 3-5 to 6-10 EP per Relax)
Feel free to ask how I ref certain things, I guess I do it a bit different.

Techy
1st July 2013, 06:30 AM
Uh-oh, the special defense reduction in combination with a special attack raise is going to hurt.

So you see what I'm going for!

RaZoR LeAf
1st July 2013, 12:55 PM
Wonder room - Facade - Facade

Techy
1st July 2013, 06:21 PM
Screech - Charge Beam - Charge Beam

Puma
2nd July 2013, 03:34 AM
Techy, you might wanna edit the Name of your opponent and ref in the title, I tend to overlook the battles I don't have my name in >-<

TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[80]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[51]■■■■■□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+1)-
~

Screech
Charge Beam
Charge Beam

Team LeAf
●●●
HAL9000
Porygon
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[59]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□■■■■■■■[73]■■■■■■■□□□
Status Effects
-Paralyzis (10%)-
-Special Defense (-2)-

Wonderroom
Facade
Facade

Another Round, another... uhm. I don't know.
♣ROUND 3♣

It starts off by the two Pokémon watching each other once again. Porygon is tired of waiting, and starts to conjure a Room to completely deny logic. Oh Great, this is going to be so much fun! Magnetilo starts screaming all of a sudden. Is he scared by the twisted dimensions or something? I don't know, really. At least I DO know that it was pretty pointless, but whatever. Oh, nevermind, it did "something", Porygon, shocked by the sound lets it's guard down, but recovers from Paralyzis. Something positive at last!
[ Techy | -0 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -12 EP | Defense (-2) | Paralyzed no more ]
Don't think about Logic, Wonderoom is in effect now!

Hm... Screeching was a risky choice, so Techy decides to go back to his original strategy. CHARGE BEAM ALL THE THINGS! However, this time the Charge Beam does almost nothing at all. Porygon starts giggling. Uhm, that's at least what it looks like, you're not able to tell if a mix of data is laughing or not. However, Porygon starts an attack of his own. Facade? Seriously? What's that going to do. You are not afflicted by any... WHAT. Magnemite darts into a wall, getting intense damage, even though it's not effective at all. I don't get it. Logic anyone?
Also, Techy's Special Attack raises a bit. Poor consolation, but whatever, it's something I guess!
[ Techy | -9 HP |-8 EP | Sp. Attack (+1) ] - [ HAL9000 | -6 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

Uhm... Confused of what just happened, Techy gives the Chargebeam another shot. Once again, it does close to nothing, while the Porygons Facade knock it around quite a bit.
[ Techy | -9 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -6 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]
...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[62]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□■■■[25]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+2)-
~

Team LeAf
●●●
HAL9000
Porygon
@Trace => Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[47]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[49]■■■■□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Defense (-2)-
-Special Defense (-2)-

Referee Notes
Techy, I'm pretty sure you ordered Screech because you thought it would change the Def/Sp.Def stats, right? (even though in the games, -Sp.D is not affected by wonder room) Take a look at the movelist here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/asb-towers/18618-asb-movelist.html) before ordering, it might happens that certain moves are executed differently in ASB.
Wonderroom will stay in effect for 6 more actions.

Techy
2nd July 2013, 06:02 AM
ThunderShock x 2 - Relax

RaZoR LeAf
2nd July 2013, 01:18 PM
Aerial Ace - Aerial Ace - Small Substitute

Puma
2nd July 2013, 02:38 PM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[62]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□■■■[25]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+2)-
~

Thundershock
Thundershock
Relax

Team LeAf
●●●
HAL9000
Porygon
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[47]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[49]■■■■□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Defense (-2)-
-Special Defense (-2)-

Aerial Ace
Aerial Ace
Substitute (Small)

*insert not so funny pun here*
♣ROUND 4♣

With the Wonder Room in effect, Porygon seems to make a comback! It starts with getting a flashy, but weak thunderbolt right in the face. Did I say weak? I meant horrendously strong. Stupid Wonderroom, screwing up my predictions.
Anyway, since it is a trend to use weak and non-effective attacks now, Porygon starts to charge gracefully at the Magnemite, knocking it back a bit.
And by a bit I me... Ah, screw this, you know wha's happening, right?
[ Techy | -10 HP |-4 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -14 HP | -7 EP | | ~ ]

Uhm, either we went back in time, caused by a time rift, or they just do the same moves again. I prefer the first method, but the second seems to be a lot more likely.
[ Techy | -11 HP |-5 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -13 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

Woah, using the same move twice sure is exhausting! Almost a little bit. Techy stands perfectly still. I guess that's the Magnemite way of relaxing. Meanwhile, Porygon tries to set up a substitute once more, out of pure energy. It looks quite happy with the result.
[ Techy | -0 HP |+5 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -8 EP | Substitute (9) ]
...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[41]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[21]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+2)-
~
~

Team LeAf
●●●
HAL9000
Porygon
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[20]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□■■■[26]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Defense (-2)-
-Special Defense (-2)-
-Substitute (9)-

Referee Notes
Well, basically, Substitute won't take your HP away this battle, as long as it stays small. I screwed up in the beginning and I will stick with the mistake. I could swear I saw someone using only EP o.o
Why Thundershock did more damage, is the Sp.Def. reduction alone, nothing else. Aerial Ace would've hit for more then Thundershock.
Wonderroom will stay in effect for 3 more actions.
If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 5 - 10 to 10 - 20 EP per Relax [Adjusted])

RaZoR LeAf
2nd July 2013, 03:29 PM
Wonder Room shouldn't have affected Thundershock, as it affects Physical moves only.

Thief - Aerial Ace - Thief

Subs: If it uses an electric move, then use Conversion 2 on your next slot.

Techy
2nd July 2013, 03:33 PM
EDIT: Flash Cannon x3

Puma
2nd July 2013, 03:37 PM
Whoopsiedoodelz, overread something. Thanks for reminding me, I edit that tomorrow. (For me, which is like somewhere near 10 A.M. for you)

Techy
2nd July 2013, 03:38 PM
Whoopsiedoodelz, overread something. Thanks for reminding me, I edit that tomorrow. (For me, which is like somewhere near 10 A.M. for you)

In that case, wouldn't my Charge Beams from 2 turns ago done a lot more damage?

Puma
2nd July 2013, 03:40 PM
You know, it will kinda balance itself, since you'll do less damage here, and more before.
Argh, I read through all the information and stats tomorrow. If necessary you'll need to issue new orders. IF necessary. Sorry! (:

Techy
2nd July 2013, 03:41 PM
You know, it will kinda balance itself, since you'll do less damage here, and more before.
Argh, I read through all the information and stats tomorrow. If necessary you'll need to issue new orders. IF necessary. Sorry! (:

Well, we can just keep it the way it is and start anew next round. Unless RL disagrees.

Puma
2nd July 2013, 03:43 PM
If it would change a lot, I will consider a journey through time and space, undoing the wrong calcs, but for now, let me look over the whole thing first.

RaZoR LeAf
2nd July 2013, 03:47 PM
Charge Beam isn't a physical attack either, so Wonder Room wouldn't have affected it anyway. The damage it did would stay the same.

Puma
3rd July 2013, 02:30 AM
Uhm, not exactly. Since I only read the effect, making strong moves weak and the opposite, I toned the damage of Charge Beam down a lot. Gonna take a look soon from now, but it's likely that we need to redo the last round.

Puma
3rd July 2013, 04:15 AM
So here you go. It is indeed necessary to redo the round, as the damage went up alot since Charge Beam is not afflicted by Wonderroom. I adjusted only damage stats, everything that has to do with chances, like the 70% Chance to up the Special Attack was not touched/rerolled at all. So, with that said, let's go back in time!

TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[80]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[51]■■■■■□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+1)-
~

Screech
Charge Beam
Charge Beam

Team LeAf
●●●
HAL9000
Porygon
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[59]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□■■■■■■■[73]■■■■■■■□□□
Status Effects
-Paralyzis (10%)-
-Special Defense (-2)-

Wonderroom
Facade
Facade

Another Round, another... uhm. I don't know.
♣ROUND 3♣

It starts off by the two Pokémon watching each other once again. Porygon is tired of waiting, and starts to conjure a Room to completely deny logic. Oh Great, this is going to be so much fun! Magnetilo starts screaming all of a sudden. Is he scared by the twisted dimensions or something? I don't know, really. At least I DO know that it was pretty pointless, but whatever. Oh, nevermind, it did "something", Porygon, shocked by the sound lets it's guard down, but recovers from Paralyzis. Something positive at last!
[ Techy | -0 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -12 EP | Defense (-2) | Paralyzed no more ]
Don't think about Logic, Wonderoom is in effect now!

Hm... Screeching was a risky choice, so Techy decides to go back to his original strategy. CHARGE BEAM ALL THE THINGS! The beam wents straight through the room, not affected by it at all. Porygon starts to curse in a creepy way. Uhm, that's at least what it looks like, you're not able to tell if a mix of data is cursing or not. However, Porygon starts an attack of his own. Facade? Seriously? What's that going to do. You are not afflicted by any... WHAT. Magnemite darts into a wall, getting intense damage, even though it's not effective at all. I don't get it. Logic anyone?
Also, Techy's Special Attack raises a bit. Poor consolation, but whatever, it's something I guess!
[ Techy | -10 HP |-8 EP | Sp. Attack (+1) ] - [ HAL9000 | -15 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

Uhm... Confused of what just happened, Techy gives the Chargebeam another shot. Once again, it does close to nothing, while the Porygons Facade knock it around quite a bit.
[ Techy | -9 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -14 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]
...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[61]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□■■■[25]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+2)-
~

Team LeAf
●●●
HAL9000
Porygon
@Trace => Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[30]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[49]■■■■□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Defense (-2)-
-Special Defense (-2)-

Referee Notes
I'm only reworking the round, so your Screech attempt is still there Techy (:
Now for the damage, that's why it did so much more:
We have the basic damage of 5, I added 1-3 for STAB, 4-6 for the special reduction and 2-3 for the special attack bonus. Everything rolled in my RNG resulted in 10 and 9. (:
Wonderroom will stay in effect for 6 more actions.

So, I hope I fixed everything now. Let's get back to the usual order, and change the past! Again, sorry for the mistake, won't happen again. (:

Techy
3rd July 2013, 05:12 AM
Me Next then?

Okay... Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt.

Puma
3rd July 2013, 05:28 AM
Yes indeed you, since I undid the last round where you acted first.
Razor Leaf will act first next round.

Sorry for the troubles, misreading turns out to be quite a pain.

RaZoR LeAf
3rd July 2013, 12:27 PM
Tackle x3

Puma
3rd July 2013, 12:54 PM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[61]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□■■■[25]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+2)-
~

Charge Beam
Thunderbolt
Thunderbolt

Team LeAf
●●●
HAL9000
Porygon
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[30]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[49]■■■■□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Defense (-2)-
-Special Defense (-2)-

Tackle
Tackle
Tackle

Continuing another reality! Pretty cool if you think about it.
♣ROUND 4♣

Magnemite doesn't hesitate a second and shoots another Beam of pure electricity, to charge himself up a bit. That does work quite well this time, raising his Special Attack once more. Porygon decided to execute even weaker attacks, transforming them into horrendously strong charges through wonder room. The Magnemite barely hangs on. That had to be the strongest tackle in history!
[ Techy | -13 HP |-9 EP | Sp. Attack (+1) ] - [ HAL9000 | -16 HP | -3 EP | ~ ]

It seems like Magnemit reached it's powering up goal. At least he doesn't spam Charge Beam all the way again, and decides to fire off a precise Thunderbolt, that completely annihilates the Porygon. Ouch, seriously, that could've pulverized the Data Duck with a critical hit! And it kinda did. HAL9000 doesn't move a musc... data string? I guess? Seriously, I'm lost with all the technology around me at the moment!
[ Techy | -10 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -0 EP | Fainted! ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[48]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□■[7]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+3)-

Team LeAf
x●●
HAL9000
Porygon
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[46]■■■■□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Fainted-

Referee Notes
Magnemite is faster, so the second tackle didn't come through.
RaZoR LeAf will release and issue his commands next!
Wonderroom will stay in effect for 3 more actions.

RaZoR LeAf
3rd July 2013, 01:55 PM
I'l send out Lebombo, my male Exeggcute with Harvest (you'll want to look that up in the Ability Dex, as it's very different from the games).

Bullet Seed - Barrage - Bullet Seed

Subs: If it has to stop to relax, then use Ingrain instead. Continue with issued commands if it relaxes more than once.

Techy
3rd July 2013, 04:23 PM
Metal Sound - Signal Beam x2

If I reach 0 EP use relax instead.

Puma
4th July 2013, 04:12 AM
Whatever, forget what I wrote if you read it.
Just looked at the wrong post twice. :D

Going to ref this soon.

Puma
4th July 2013, 07:02 AM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[48]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□■[7]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+2)-

Metal Sound
Signal Beam
Relax

Team LeAf
●●x
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/8f/Spr_5b_102.png
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
Status Effects
-None-

Bullet Seed
Barrage
Ingrain

5 backwards is nothing. Fascinating, ey?
♣ROUND 5♣

With a flash of red light, the next Pokémon switches in. I can't really tell if it's one or many, and some eggs are looking kinda creepy. Jigger.
Magnemite seems to be as creeped out as me, releasing another ear piercing cry, causing the eggs to roll around a bit, before they unleash.. uhm. They are spitting seeds. Wow. This sure is an angst-inducing attack!
However, since our little Wonder Room is in effect, Logic is not a valid thing, and the little seeds screw the Magnemite over a lot, considering they would probably bounce of if the Wonder Room wasn't in effect .
[ Techy | -16 HP |-6 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -0 HP | -4 EP | Sp.Defense (-2) ]

Annoyed by these surprisingly strong seeds, Magnemite shoots a signal beam, just to break down in fatigue. God, fighting eggs is exhausting!
Lebombo takes the hit, even though it's really strong, and starts to exeggcute his strongest Teggwondo moves on the Magnemite. From a distance, respectively.
[ Techy | -14 HP; -3 HP due to fatigue |-1 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -15 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

Magnemite pants, and decides to relax a bit. Lebombo, remembering his trainer's commands, started to let it's roots grow. Didn't even know that Eggs have roots, I guess you learn a new thing everyday!
[ Techy | -0 HP | +17 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -0 HP | -3 EP | Rooted! ]

Get ALL ze tasty nutrients! Exeggcute, experienced by default manages to get even more health out of this than usual.
[ Lebombo | +4 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[15]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[17]■□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+3)-
~

Team LeAf
●●x
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[89]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□■■■■■■■■■[87]■■■■■■■■□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Rooted-

Referee Notes
Techy will issue his commands next.
Bullet Seed's damage was extremely high, even if not effective. I did take that into my calculation, don't even want to think of a normal Pokemon getting hit by that.
I ref Sturdy a bit different, in case anyone wonders why it never came into effect at any point in this battle. It will seriously never happen that a Pokemon get's one hitted in ASB, so I half the damage cap and ref it like that: If the HP is above these number, the Pokémon can't go down by a single-hit attack.
If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 5-10 to 10-20 EP per Relax)

Techy
4th July 2013, 07:17 AM
Signal Beam x3

If I reach 0 EP then use Relax

RaZoR LeAf
4th July 2013, 11:20 AM
Light Screen - Leaf Storm x2

Puma
4th July 2013, 03:28 PM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[15]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[17]■□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Attack (+3)-
~

Signal Beam
Signal Beam
Signal Beam

Team LeAf
●●x
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[89]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□■■■■■■■■■[87]■■■■■■■■□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Rooted-

Light Screen
Leaf Storm
Leaf Storm

I don't really have a bad pun for 6, so make one up yourself, aye?
♣ROUND 6♣

Welcome ba-... Wow. Yeah Techy, doesn't even let me finish my sentence. The Magnemite shoots another beam at Lebombo who barely manages to set a protective barrier up just in time. I mean, it still hit him, but the light screen filtered nearly half of the damage done!
[ Techy | -0 HP |-7 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -8 HP | -6 EP | Light Screen in effect! ]

Techy's lifestyle demands to never change a working system! He shoots another Signalbeam that filters through the light screen, dealing a lot less damage than normal. Exeggcute on the other hand unleashes an enormous storm of leaves, leaving the Magnemite confused. How the hell did an egg conjure a leaf storm? However, it took a lot less damage due to it's typing, while Lebombo's special attack abilities take quite a hit!
[ Techy | -9 HP |-7 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -8 HP | -14 EP | Sp.Attack (-2) ]

Did somebody say, creative commands?
No? Good, because that's absolutely not the case! Both Pokémon use the exact same moves again. Yaaay. Magnemite finally gives in due to it's level of fatigue. Techy sure doesn't want to fight eggs in the near future again, eh?
[ Techy | -5 HP; -2 HP due to fatigue | -3 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -8 HP | -14 EP | Sp.Attack (-2) ]

Also, Exeggcute takes a big sip. Aw, so refreshing!
[ Lebombo | +4 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
x●●
Techy
Magnemite
@Sturdy
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Fainted!-
~
~

Team LeAf
●●x
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[65]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[53]■■■■■□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Sp.Attack (-4)-
-Rooted-

Referee Notes
Techy will release next, RaZoR LeAf will issue his commands next.
If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 5-10 to 10-20 EP per Relax)

RaZoR LeAf
4th July 2013, 03:41 PM
Techy needs to call his next pokemon before I can attack.

Puma
4th July 2013, 03:46 PM
*epic hand swoosh* You saw nothing.
Though it's only visual mistake this time I guess :D

Techy
4th July 2013, 04:37 PM
I choose...Sheet of Doom (Shuppet (F) – Insomnia)

RaZoR LeAf
4th July 2013, 04:51 PM
Stun Spore - Leech Seed - Giga Drain

Techy
4th July 2013, 05:54 PM
Snatch - Protect - Shadow Ball

Puma
6th July 2013, 10:24 AM
Didn't ref this yesterday because I don't let other people force me to do this >_> (Actually, I just didn't have the time, but it sounds cooler that way)

TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/43/Spr_5b_353.png
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia
Status Effects
-None-
~
~

Snatch
Protect
Shadow Ball

Team LeAf
●●
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[65]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[53]■■■■■□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Sp.Attack (-4)-
-Rooted-

Stun Spore
Leech Seed
Giga Drain

Continuing the Continued...
♣ROUND 7♣

Alright, alright. Techy gets replaced by a flying sheet. Now seriously, I doubt this is going to do much, but whatever! It watches Lebombo closely, who spits some spores into his direction.
He took the hit and tries to snatch them away but seriously, this is not going to work out. Fail.
[ Sheet | -0 HP |-5 EP | Paralysed! ] - [ Lebombo | -0 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

Realising this was not the best strategy to choose, the Doom Sheet decides to set up a protective barrier against the next attack, but unfortunately he is not able to do so, since he's busy jerkin' around. Lebombo spits some Seeds at him, draining his life force away slowly. God, that sounds brutal!
[ Sheet | -0 HP |-8 EP | Seeded! ] - [ Lebombo | -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]

Screw these Eggs! The Shuppet creates a shadowball, but is, once again, unable to fling it, since he thinks it's way more fun to twitch a bit.
Lebombo is amused by this show, and continues to suck some life away from the Sheet.
[ Sheet | -4 HP | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | +2 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

Exeggcute enjoys life, regenerating life by nutrients and sheets. Shuppet does not approve of that.
[ Sheet | -2 HP ] - [ Lebombo | +6 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[94]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□■■■■■■■■[79]■■■■■■■■□□
Status Effects
-Paralysed (40%)-
-Leech Seeded-
~

Team LeAf
●●
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[72]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□■■■[31]■■■□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Sp.Attack (-4)-
-Rooted-

Referee Notes
Harvest does not count for life draining moves, so Leech Seed and Giga Drain heal as much as they would normally.
The effect of Exeggcute's Lightscreen will end in 3 actions!
Shuppet's Paralysis will slowly decay over the next 4 actions!

Techy
6th July 2013, 10:28 AM
Toxic, Shadow Ball x2

RaZoR LeAf
6th July 2013, 01:20 PM
Power Swap - Toxic - Giga Drain

Puma
6th July 2013, 02:43 PM
Day well spent. Whole day just reffing everything xD

TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[94]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□■■■■■■■■[79]■■■■■■■□□□
Status Effects
-Paralysed (40%)-
-Leech Seeded-
~

Toxic
Shadow Ball
Shadow Ball

Team LeAf
●●
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[72]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□■■■[31]■■■□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Sp.Attack (-4)-
-Rooted-

Power Swap
Toxic
Giga Drain

♣ROUND 8♣

Flying Sheets, Eggs rolling around on the ground. Whatever. Shuppet doesn't approve of the sole presence of his opponent and hurls a thrown up toxic ball at him. It filled some of the eggs, Ew! Lebombo responds with some psychic shenanigans, causing the Sheet to feel a lot weaker, while he is strong again!
[ Sheet | -0 HP |-6 EP | -4 Sp. Attack ] - [ Lebombo | -0 HP | -6 EP | Badly poisoned! ]

The ghostly presence grunts and releases another shadow ball to fling it at the eggs. However, the damage was so low, they didn't even notice it, while they throw some of the poisonous substance back at the Shuppet. Drinks are there to be shared after all. (Disclaimer: No actual saying.)
[ Sheet | -0 HP |-8 EP | Badly poisoned! ] - [ Lebombo | -5 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]

Gaaaaa! Sheet angry! She wants to hurl ANOTHER shadow ball, but is rendered immobilized by the paralysis. Stupid eggs.
And then they think it's funny to sap her life away! And it actually hurts this time! It's gets worse every minute.
[ Sheet | -10 HP | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | +5 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

Poison takes it's toll, doing a small amount of damage, but noticable! Well, for Shuppet, since Lebombo instantly replenished the lost health. Also, the light screen wears off.
[ Sheet | -3 HP ] - [ Lebombo | +5 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[81]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□■■■■■■[57]■■■■■□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp. Attack (-4)-
-Paralysed (10%)-
-Leech Seeded-
-Badly Poisoned-

Team LeAf
●●
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[77]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□■[10]■□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Rooted-
-Badly Poisoned-
~

Referee Notes
RaZoR LeAf will issue his commands next.
The poison for both Pokémon will grow in strength next round, causing 3% damage.
Shuppet's Paralysis will slowly decay over the next action!

RaZoR LeAf
6th July 2013, 04:44 PM
Light Screen - Relax - Thief

Techy
7th July 2013, 12:39 AM
Gunk Shot, Swagger, Foul Play

Puma
7th July 2013, 10:12 AM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[81]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□■■■■■■[57]■■■■■□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp. Attack (-4)-
-Paralysed (10%)-
-Leech Seeded-
-Badly Poisoned-

Gunk Shot
Swagger
Foul Play

Team LeAf
●●
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[77]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□■[10]■□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Rooted-
-Badly Poisoned-
~

Light Screen
Relax
Thief

♣ROUND 9♣

These eggs are frickin' annoying. Time to finally deal some major damage, since the light screen is down and all. The Shuppet gathers a massive pile of junk 'n gunk and hurls it at Lebombo, who, once again, manages to set his light screen up just in time. Oh god, the flying sheet looks angry. I think we have a situation here!
[ Sheet | -0 HP |-12 EP | Paralyzed no more ] - [ Lebombo | -4 HP | -6 EP | Light Screen in effect! ]

Laughing about the continuously failing attempts to damage him, Lebombo decides that a break is just the thing he needs. In the meantime, starts to brag about his impressive shadow ball hurling skills, and tells everyone how he crashed eggs with that!
Lebombo gets angry but is confused at the same time. Weird feelings for the little eggies.
[ Sheet | -0 HP |-5 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -0 HP | +6 EP | Severe Confusion | Attack (+2) ]

They prepare for another round.
Sheet is quite okay with the result, as the eggs are confused. She starts cheating and abuses the recent power up her opponent got. Exeggcute on the other hand decides to play Egg-Roulette, and looses a few times, damaging itself with Thief in the process.
[ Sheet | -0 HP | -9 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -20 HP; -8 HP for hitting itself super effectively | -8 EP | ~ ]

Also, Toxic grows stronger, not bothering the Exeggcute at all, while the Shuppet starts shivering a bit, feeling sick.
[ Sheet | -5 HP ] - [ Lebombo | +3 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[76]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□■■■[31]■■■□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp. Attack (-4)-
-Leech Seeded-
-Badly Poisoned-
~
~

Team LeAf
●●
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[48]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[2]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Attack (+2)-
-Rooted-
-Badly Poisoned-
-Confused (Severe)-

Referee Notes
SO MANY STATUS EFFECTS. HALP.
The poison for both Pokémon will grow in strength next round, causing 5% damage.
Unless overcome, the Confusion will last for 5 more actions!
Unless overcome, Light Screen will stay in effect for 6 more actions!
A brief explanation on how Confusion works. I'll take the amount of Attack raises of the specific attack used while confused into account, then I'll look whether the attack would be super effective on itself or not. (Not: 3, Super effective: 5-6, Not effective: 1-2) It still uses the full energy cost for the move. Since the Confusion is severe, you'll have a 50% Chance to hit yourself.
Since Exeggcute didn't reach 0 EP at any point, the regeneration was pretty low.

Techy
7th July 2013, 10:57 AM
Gunk Shot is a Physical Move (idk why) so shouldn't it have done more?

Taunt, Skill Swap, Foul Play

Subs: If Protect is used, switch to Double Team

Puma
7th July 2013, 11:01 AM
Nah, I should have made that more clear in the reffing, I see, but it was only a graze shot. So it did 1/3 of the damage done normally. (:

RaZoR LeAf
7th July 2013, 12:20 PM
Rollout x however many times you can use it.

Puma
9th July 2013, 10:49 AM
I'm sorry that a lot got screwed up here. I was a bit annoyed for unjustified reasons, and I apologize. Working on this full focus now, so there shouldn't be any problems in the future and this battle'll end smoothly. So, let's get this going, shall we?

TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[76]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□■■■[31]■■■□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp. Attack (-4)-
-Leech Seeded-
-Badly Poisoned-
~
~

Taunt
Skill Swap
Foul Play

Team LeAf
●●
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[48]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[2]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Attack (+2)-
-Rooted-
-Badly Poisoned-
-Confused (Severe)-

Rollout
Rollout
Rollout

♣ROUND 10♣

Okay, Sheet starts to think of bad and violating puns while smoothening his... well, Sheet, and unleashes the whole verbal power gathered at once. Hearing these insults, the Eggs loose their cool and start rolling around, gaining some momentum when finally crashing into the sheet, doing some minor damage.
They try to shake the confusion off and don't seem to suceed at all, rolling around in a pretty dumb looking course or somethin'.
[ Sheet | -3 HP |-5 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -1 HP due to fatigue | -2 EP | Taunted! ]

I guess it's Sheet's time to laugh now, as he swaps his skills with the rolling Exeggcutes. Woah, so that's how it feels like being sleepy and all!
Meanwhile at the rolling action, we witness a few eggs trying to break the arena walls or something. At least they are not doing too much to their enemy. Yeah! Take on that arena wall! Also, their speed is lost and they'll have to start a new. Shoot! Damn you arena wall! You've bested us once more.
[ Sheet | -0 HP |-8 EP | @Harvest ] - [ Lebombo | -4 HP due to fatigue -6 HP due to confusion | -0 EP | @Insomnia ]

The eggs like the rolling around, as they start to attack that way AGAIN.
Shuppet is not impressed and initiates another foul attack, getting hit by the eggs in the process, but whatever, it doesn't do much damage.
[ Sheet | -3 HP | -9 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -19 HP; -3 HP due to fatigue -8 HP for hitting itself super effectively | -0 EP | ~ ]

Toxic takes it's toll once again, but since Lebombo completely forgot about how to sap the nutrients correctly, even he gets a small amount of damage.
[ Sheet | -7 HP ] - [ Lebombo | -1 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia => Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[70]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□■[9]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp. Attack (-4)-
-Leech Seeded-
-Badly Poisoned-
~
~
~

Team LeAf
●●
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[6]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Attack (+2)-
-Rooted-
-Badly Poisoned-
-Confused (Severe)-
-Taunted-

Referee Notes
RaZoR LeAf will issue his commands next, but is limited to 2, due to fatigue. (Now try to say that fast, 3 times in a row)
So you like to see how many abilities my template takes, aye? IT'S INFINITE! TASTE THE POWAH!
The poison for both Pokémon will grow in strength next round, causing 8% damage.
Unless overcome, the Confusion will last for 2 more actions!
Unless overcome, Light Screen will stay in effect for 3 more actions!
Unless overcome, Exeggcute will stay taunted for 6 more actions!
The abilities will stay swapped for the next round!
But why did Rollout take away 1 HP first, then suddenly 3 HP?
Well, there you go: 5 EP cost, -2 due to the rest EP => -3 EP, results in 1 damage, with keeping one in mind. Afterwards, 5 EP cost + the 1 EP => 6 EP => 3 damage.
Rollout's damage increases from 3 to 8 to constantly 15, the EP cost from 5, to 8, to constant 12. However, it is easy to stop the rolling, so it is a very risky, but rewarding move.

RaZoR LeAf
9th July 2013, 11:30 AM
If Harvest doesn't affect Leech Seed or Ingrain, then shouldn't the HP regain still have been +1 not -1? There's a 2HP increase between rounds, it was +3HP last round, so it should still be +1 this round.

Seed Bomb till you can do no more.

Puma
9th July 2013, 11:53 AM
Harvest does not affect Leech Seed, but it does affect Ingrain. Leech Seed is life draining, Ingrain is self regenerating (:
Let's be a bit more specific though:

The damage last round was a heal +3 at the end, because: Toxic -3, Ingrain +4, Leech Seed +2 => +3.
Now, the toxic grows stronger, + Ingrain is not as effective: Toxic -5, Ingrain +2, Leech Seed +2 => -1

Techy
9th July 2013, 12:10 PM
Foul Play x3

Puma
9th July 2013, 02:18 PM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[70]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□■[9]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp. Attack (-4)-
-Leech Seeded-
-Badly Poisoned-
~
~
~

Foul Play
Foul Play
Foul Play

Team LeAf
●●
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[6]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp.Defense (-2)-
-Attack (+2)-
-Rooted-
-Badly Poisoned-
-Confused (Severe)-
-Taunted-

Seed Bomb
Seed Bomb
Seed Bomb

♣ROUND 11♣

Eleven rounds already? Oh boy. Things start out fast, as Lebombo prepares to hurl some explosive seeds at Sheet, but she moved faster and knocked him out before some nasty damage could be done. Insert triumphant smirk here.
[ Sheet | -0 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo |-6 HP | -0 EP | Fainted! ]

Sheet of Doom almost forgot about her Toxic, but well, it does hurt a lot!
At least leech seed is not damaging. For now.
[ Sheet | -8 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[62]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp. Attack (-4)-
-Leech Seeded-
-Badly Poisoned-

Team LeAf
●●
Lebombo
♂ Exeggcute
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Fainted-
~
~

Referee Notes
RaZoR LeAf will release his next Pokémon, Techy will issue his commands afterwards, but only 2, due to fatigue..
The poison for Shuppet will grow in strength next round, causing 13% damage.
Unless overcome, RL's Light Screen will stay in effect for 2 more actions!

RaZoR LeAf
9th July 2013, 02:28 PM
I'll send out my newly acquired Natu (f) Kachina w/ Magic Bounce

Q: Will the Leech Seed continue to drain HP to Natu, like it would in the games?

Puma
9th July 2013, 02:49 PM
Actually, yes, it will. But only the damage. Like, it WILL do 2 damage to Shuppet, but it will not replenish life to the next Pokémon.

Techy
11th July 2013, 02:08 AM
Shuppet, return!

I sent out Voltz (Male Pichu with Static)

Use Nasty Plot then Thunderbolt

RaZoR LeAf
11th July 2013, 04:54 AM
Light Screen - Attract -
If Nasty Plot worked: Psyche Up
If Nasty Plot failed: Swagger

Puma
12th July 2013, 08:11 AM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Harvest
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[62]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Sp. Attack (-4)-
-Leech Seeded-
-Badly Poisoned-

Switch (Voltz)
Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt

Team LeAf

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e6/Spr_5b_177.png
Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
Status Effects
-Light Screen-
~
~

Light Screen
Attract
Swagger

♣ROUND 13♣

With another and probably the last flash of red light on RaZoR's side, a tiny little bird name Kachina enters the battle, instantly refreshing the barrier of light her predecessor set up. Now she's ready to fight her oppon... Wait a second... Where is the opponent? Techy grins and releases his last Pokémon, Voltz, the male little yellow mouse thingy. Don't judge me!
[ Sheet | -0 HP |-0 EP | Switched out! (Voltz)] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -6 EP | Light Screen ]

Suddenly, Natu starts to move in an attracting kind of way, and please, don't ask, it is indeed possible. Holy. Pichu, who tried to think of evil ways to knock his opponent out is struck by love and stopped the planning. He slowly strolls over to Kachina and hugs her for a second. Aw, so sweet!
[ Voltz | -0 HP |-7 EP | Attracted ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

Kachina starts boasting about how she completely destroyed 3 Pikachus with one Confusion, angering the little Pichu, reconsidering his relationship to Kachina. He can't really decide on what to do and gets confused. However, he's still able to throw a Thunderbolt at her face. That's what you get!
[ Voltz | -0 HP |-8 EP | Severe Confusion | Attack (+2) ] - [ Kachina | -8 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/03/Spr_5b2_172.png
Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
□■■■■■■■■■[85]■■■■■■■■□□
Status Effects
-Attracted-
-Severe Confusion-

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[92]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□■■■■■■■■[82]■■■■■■■■□□
Status Effects
-Light Screen-
~

Referee Notes
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/fd/353MS.png is locked with 62 HP and 0 EP. The effect of Toxic will remain, but it got weaker by two stages. (5% damage next time Shuppet joins the battle.) Additionally, Shuppet will regenerate 1 EP per action.
Unless overcome, RL's Light Screen will stay in effect for 6 more actions!
Pichu will stay under the effect of attract for 7 more actions!
Unless overcome, Pichu's confusion and the attack boost that comes with it will stay for 5 more actions!

RaZoR LeAf
12th July 2013, 11:09 AM
Hold on, I purposely avoided physical attacks so not to set the Static off, but I get afflicted with it because Pichu decide to hug Natu? It's meant to be set off when the pokemon is struck by physical attacks, otherwise you could constantly command your pokemon to grab the opponent in the hopes of causing paralysis.

And why does Pichu have 'confusion', when my Exeggcute had 'severe confusion' after a Swagger?

Puma
12th July 2013, 11:31 AM
Because I forgot about putting the Severe Tag before it. But you are right, and I did have worries about deciding if a hug would cause static or not. It seems unfair on the one hand, on the other, it would be balanced due to the chance of it happening. I mean, I roll 30% with Static, and seriously, why would you command your Pokémon to hug the opponent, when you could just use Thunderwave to paralyse him?

I see flaws about your argumentation as well as in mine, but just for the sake of keeping this battle fluid without any major problems, I've changed it now. (:

RaZoR LeAf
12th July 2013, 02:28 PM
Ominous Wind - Psychic - Ominous Wind

Techy
12th July 2013, 02:39 PM
Light Screen, ThunderPunch x2

Puma
14th July 2013, 08:38 AM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●
Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
□■■■■■■■■■[85]■■■■■■■■□□
Status Effects
-Attracted-
-Severe Confusion-

LightScreen
Thunderpunch
Thunderpunch

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[92]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□■■■■■■■■[82]■■■■■■■■□□
Status Effects
-Light Screen-
~

Ominous Wind
Psychic
Ominous Wind

♣ROUND 14♣

Kachina starts out fast, flapping her tiny wings combined with her psychic abilities to create a ghostly wind, blowing into Voltz' direction. He wants to set a light screen up, but is way too busy smashing his face against the wall, as if that would work out.
[ Voltz | -6 HP; -6 HP due to confusion |-6 EP | Can't move! ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -9 EP | ~ ]

While Pichu continues the self-smacking process, Kachina tries to put an end to this, (except not really) and lifts him into the air, while crashing him into a few walls and the lake in the middle. UNINTENDED.
[ Voltz | -11 HP; -7 HP due to confusion |-8 EP | Can't move! ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -9 EP | ~ ]

Today's a good day for punchin yourself in the face! At least I think that is what the little Pichu is thinking at the moment, as he punches himself over and over again. Kachina on the other hand isn't that lucky either, since her desired stat boost just doesn't want to come.
[ Voltz | -6 HP -6 HP due to confusion |-8 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●
Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[58]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□■■■■■■[63]■■■■■■□□□□
Status Effects
-Attracted-
-Severe Confusion-

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[92]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[54]■■■■■□□□□□
Status Effects
-Light Screen-
~

Referee Notes
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/fd/353MS.png is locked with 62 HP and 3 EP. The effect of Toxic will remain, but it got weaker by two stages. (5% damage next time Shuppet joins the battle.) Additionally, Shuppet will regenerate 1 EP per action.
The "Can't move" is just for visual purposes, as I also rolled attract. So let's say he wouldn't had punched himself in the face, he'd still be immobilized by love. Bad luck there I guess.
Unless overcome, RL's Light Screen will stay in effect for 3 more actions!
Pichu will stay under the effect of attract for 4 more actions!
Unless overcome, Pichu's confusion and the attack boost that comes with it will stay for 2 more actions!

Techy
14th July 2013, 08:59 AM
Did I actually hit myself three times in a row? *breaks RNG*

Voltz, Return!

Go, Sheet of Doom!

1st Action
If he uses an attack, use Sucker Punch
If he uses a stat raising move, use Snatch
If he uses a status move, use Magic Coat
If he uses relax or a similar move, use Shadow Sneak

2nd Action
Use Relax

RaZoR LeAf
14th July 2013, 11:47 AM
Hmm.. so many options..

My first choice is neither an attack, a stat raiser or a status inflicter, so by the power of deduction that leaves me to face Shadow Sneak with:

Me First - Faint Attack x2

Puma
14th July 2013, 03:18 PM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●
Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[58]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□■■■■■■[63]■■■■■■□□□□
Status Effects
-Attracted-
-Severe Confusion-

Switch (Sheet)
Shadow Sneak
Relax

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[92]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[54]■■■■■□□□□□
Status Effects
-Light Screen-
~

Me First
Faint Attack
Faint Attack

♣ROUND 15♣

Techy realised that there's no sense in challenging my RNG, so he switched his Pichu out and released Sheet of Doom once more, looking a bit fresher than before. Kachina wants to execute the switching even stronger than his opponent and starts to reenact the whole switching scene, executing extremely dumb looking poses. Well. This did not work out as planned at all!
[ Voltz | -0 HP | -0 EP | Switched out! (Sheet) ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -5 EP | ~ ]

The little Natu, angry about noone enjoying her performance, wants to vanish into the shadows, but got hit by the also vanishing Sheet. Come on! Using the same tricks is not fair! Vanishing and reappearing is all the rage right now, and Kachina punched her opponent from behind. Well, it's not really a punch but, I guess you could say that this kinda-bodycheck-but-not-really counts.
[ Sheet | -9 HP | -4 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -8 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]

Kachina repeats the vanishing-reappearing shenanigans, as Sheet decides to rest a bit, restoring her energy by a good amount, while Kachina's light screen wears off. Sheet grins. Now it's going to be a whole lot more fun!
[ Sheet | -9 HP | +16 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]

Sheet's burn flares up. Weakened, but it does.
[ Sheet | -5 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[39]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[16]■□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Badly Poisoned-

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[84]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□■■■■[35]■■■□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-None-

Referee Notes
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/50/172MS.png is locked with 58 HP and 63 EP. Also, Pichu will regenerate 1 EP per action.
I really hope I don't have to explain this but whatever. Me First takes the damage dealing move the opponent is trying to execute and starts a stronger version of that. Since switching isn't even a move, it failed.

RaZoR LeAf
14th July 2013, 04:46 PM
Thunder Wave - Faint Attack x2

Subs: If he uses Magic Coat then swap your first Faint Attack for Psycho Shift
Subs: If he switched back to Pichu use Psychic instead of Faint Attack.

Techy
15th July 2013, 12:22 AM
Skill Swap (it will still work even with magic bounce, because natu will use it on me (: )

Sucker Punchx2

Puma
16th July 2013, 01:37 PM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[39]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[16]■□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Badly Poisoned-

Skill Swap
Sucker Punch
Sucker Punch

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[84]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□■■■■[35]■■■□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-None-

Thunderwave
Faint Attack
Faint Attack

♣ROUND 16♣

Commands are given. Moves are executed. Something works, something doesn't. The end.
Just kidding! But it is a correct interpretation of things, as Kachina immediately starts out with a Thunderwave to the face. Completely forgot that this little bird is pretty fast, ey?
Shuppet does manage to execute the Skill Swap though. Congratz! Kachina won't go to sleep anytime soon.
[ Sheet | -0 HP | -9 EP | Paralysed (60%) | @Magic Bounce ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -6 EP | @Insomnia ]

Paralysis is a stupid thing. At least that's what Sheet is probably thinking at the moment, as she can't move a muscle. Kachina continues the body-checking-from-behind process.
[ Sheet | -9 HP; -1 HP due to fatigue | -6 EP | Can't move! ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]

Same thing. No, seriously. Exactly the same. Except that Sheet starts to take serious damage by fatigue.
[ Sheet | -9 HP; -5 HP due to fatigue | -0 EP | Can't move! ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]

More Toxic shenanigans, but this time, it hurts a lot!
[ Sheet | -8 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia => Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[7]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Badly Poisoned-
-Paralyzed (30%)-

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce => Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[84]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[21]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-None-
~

Referee Notes
Techy will issue his commands and probably kill me and my RNG next! (But only 2, due to fatigue)
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/50/172MS.png is locked with 58 HP and 66 EP. Also, Pichu will regenerate 1 EP per action.
The poison will grow in strength next round, dealing 13% damage!
Paralysis will slowly decay over the next 3 actions!
The abilities get switched back at the end of the next round!

Techy
17th July 2013, 02:36 AM
Use Destiny Bond

RaZoR LeAf
17th July 2013, 04:06 AM
Use Destiny Bond

Calm Mind
Relax
Relax

Techy
17th July 2013, 11:21 AM
Forgot about Toxic. Didn't think this through at all. :headdesk:

Puma
18th July 2013, 07:44 AM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy
●●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[7]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Badly Poisoned-
-Paralyzed (30%)-

Destiny Bond
Relax
~

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[84]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[21]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-None-
~

Calm Mind
Relax
Relax

♣ROUND 16♣

Sheet starts forming a bond to the death, between Natu and herself, however, Natu doesn't seem to be impressed. She even calms down a bit. Wow. Impressive round!
[ Sheet | -0 HP | -10 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -6 EP | Special Attack and Special Defense (+1)]

Sheet, not having any commands to follow now, decides to rest. Natu does the same, resulting in the most relaxing round this entire battle! It almost looks like the Pokémon are competing about who looks the most relaxed.
[ Sheet | -0 HP | +18 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | +6 EP | ~ ]

I think Kachina won the relaxing contest, as Sheet starts to roll around, because she's bored. Also, her Paralysis wears off.
[ Sheet | -0 HP | -0 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | +7 EP | ~ ]

But not her Toxic, so she faints. Great!
[ Sheet | -13 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy
x●
Sheet of Doom
♀ Shuppet
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[18]■□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Fainted-

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[84]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[28]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Special Defense and Special Attack (+1)-

Referee Notes
Techy will be using his Pichu. RaZoR LeAf will issue his commands next!
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/50/172MS.png was locked with 58 HP and 69 EP.

RaZoR LeAf
18th July 2013, 11:45 AM
Light Screen - Confuse Ray - Psychic

Techy
18th July 2013, 12:50 PM
Light Screen ~ Protect ~ ThunderPunch

Puma
21st July 2013, 07:45 AM
Sorry for the long waiting time! Completely forgot about this one.

TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy

Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[58]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□■■■■■■[69]■■■■■■□□□□
Status Effects
-None-

Light Screen
Protect
Thunderpunch

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[84]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[28]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-None-

Light Screen
Confuse Ray
Psychic

♣ROUND 17♣

We reached the climax of this battle, as Techy's last Pokémon, his Pichu enters the fray. Hell no! Kachina responds with instantly setting a light screen up, to shield herself from eletric attacks. Voltz, visibly upset about her reaction, creates a light screen of his own. Oh boy so much action!
[ Voltz | -0 HP | -6 EP | Lightscreen ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -6 EP | Lightscreen ]

They continue the not-damage-each-other contract as Kachina sends out a ray of flashing lights to confuse Voltz, but it ends up bouncing off his protective shield, so nothing happens at all. Again.
[ Voltz | -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

Guess what. They finally decide to attack! Kachina picks her opponent up and smashes him against the walls without leaving a single scratch! That's top notch work right there! Voltz decides that there is no point in attacking in a special way and punches the Natu in the face, knocking it back a few feet.
[ Voltz | -8 HP | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -14 HP | -9 EP | ~ ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy

Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[50]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[47]■■■■□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Lightscreen-
~

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[70]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□■[7]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Lightscreen-

Referee Notes
Unless overcome, both Lightscreens will stay in effect for 6 more actions.

Techy
21st July 2013, 03:53 PM
Use Protect at any status move used on you, or ThunderPunch otherwise.

RaZoR LeAf
21st July 2013, 05:27 PM
Toxic - Toxic - Relax

Puma
23rd July 2013, 11:22 AM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy

Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[50]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□■■■■■[47]■■■■□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Lightscreen-
~

Protect
Protect
Thunderpunch

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[70]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□■[7]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Lightscreen-

Toxic
Toxic
Relax

♣ROUND 18♣

Voltz watches his opponent closely... As Kachina throws up and hurls the result at him, he instantly sets a protective barrier up, to avoid the toxication. HA!
[ Voltz | -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

Rinse and repeat. Kachina throws up once more, while Voltz shield crackles a bit, but manages to ward off the attack none the less.
[ Voltz | -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP; -2 HP due to fatigue | -6 EP | ~ ]

Voltz watches his opponent closely. Again. As if he is some kind of crazy stalker. As he notices her going to rest, he charges his fist and rams it into the Natu's face, throwing her a few feet away.
[ Voltz | -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -13 HP | +14 EP | ~ ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy

Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[50]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[23]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Lightscreen-
~

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[55]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□■[14]■□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Lightscreen-

Referee Notes
Unless overcome, both Lightscreens will stay in effect for 3 more actions.

RaZoR LeAf
23rd July 2013, 12:48 PM
Confuse Ray - Psychic - Giga Drain

Techy
24th July 2013, 04:22 AM
Protect ~ ThunderPunch x2

Puma
26th July 2013, 06:48 PM
Seriously didn't notice this was up already o.o

TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy

Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[50]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□■■[23]■■□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Lightscreen-
~

Protect
Thunderpunch
Thunderpunch

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[55]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□■[14]■□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Lightscreen-

Confuse Ray
Psychic
Giga Drain

♣ROUND 19♣

Waste no time! Voltz instantly sets a protective barrier up, without even thinking about what's his opponent is going to do. Kachina is a bit surprised, but tries her luck with a confuse ray anyway. It doesn't work out too well, as you might imagine.
[ Voltz | -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -0 HP | -9 EP | ~ ]

At last, the shield vanishes and Kachina is able to unleash her psychic powers once more. She throws the Pichu brutally into the air multiple times, while crashing him into the ground. While that sounds like it would do a lot of damage, it gets reduced by Light Screen a lot. Voltz found a way to surpass the shield, and punches Kachina in the face. Again.
[ Voltz | -6 HP | -8 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -14 HP; -2 HP due to fatigue | -5 EP | ~ ]

Kachina, Zubat in training, tries to sap a bit of life from her opponent and well. It is a bit. Almost nothing at all, while Voltz on the otherhand deals great damage with an electric induced punch again. Both Lightscreens fade away as well!
[ Voltz | -4 HP; -1 HP due to fatigue | -7 EP | Lightscreen no more ] - [ Kachina | -13 HP; -5 HP due to fatigue; +2 HP | -0 EP | Lightscreen no more ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy

Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[39]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
~

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[21]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects

Referee Notes
Techy will issue his commands next! Both combatants are limited to TWO commands, due to fatigue!

Techy
26th July 2013, 07:08 PM
ThunderPunch till you faint.

RaZoR LeAf
27th July 2013, 06:44 AM
Heat Wave x2

Puma
28th July 2013, 05:04 AM
TEAM
Techy vs. RaZoR

♦Arena♦
=> Indigo Plateau

♦DQ Time♦

♦Rules♦

♦Additions♦

...Preparations...

Team Techy

Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[39]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-None-

Thunderpunch
Thunderpunch
~

Team LeAf

Kachina
♀ Natu
@Insomnia
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[21]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects

Heatwave
Heat Wave
~

♣ROUND 20♣

What a nice number to conclude this battle of pure epicness! At least I think it is going to end now, as both combatants start moving, executing their last commands. Kachina starts by tearing the air around her apart, setting it on fire and send the result into Voltz direction, knocking him over, while leaving him a bit roasted. No seriously, he is burning! However, Voltz is able to respond with another electric induced punch in Kachina's ...guts. I think.
[ Voltz | -12 HP; -4 HP due to fatigue | -0 EP | Burned! (Moderate) ] - [ Kachina | -13 HP; -4 HP due to fatigue | -0 EP | ~ ]

It's not over yet! Kachina prepares another wave of flames, sending it into Voltz direction once more, but this time, the little Pichu is prepared. He dodges it gracefully and ends the fight with a punch in the face. In the everything. And with that, we have a winner!
[ Voltz | -3 HP due to fatigue | -0 EP | ~ ] - [ Kachina | -4 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]

Voltz is victorios, even the burn doesn't bother him now.
[ Voltz | -4 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Team Techy

Voltz
♂ Pichu
@Static
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[18]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
~

Team LeAf
x
Kachina
♀ Natu
@Magic Bounce
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
Status Effects
-Fainted-

Well there you have it! It did get close at the end, regarding Sheet's Destiny Bond try failed miserably. However, without status inflictions, Voltz got the upper hand there. Even if the second Heatwave would've hit, there's was no chance in Pichu going down by it. Both of you did really well, and I hope to ref a battle like that in the future at some point!

Also, Techy and I get 6 points, while Razor is getting 3. I'm going to dig through the ground this time, to be original. BYE! Sir Dig-Alot, onwards!
http://www7.pic-upload.de/26.07.13/p7hhjr5m7g3k.png

Techy
28th July 2013, 06:18 AM
Its a good feeling, to win your first battle.

Good Game RL, it did get close at the end.

RaZoR LeAf
28th July 2013, 07:17 AM
That was a really god battle. Techy, you're a force to be reckoned with, that battle had me on the edge of my seat trying to counter you. I think a rematch will be in order in the future.

Puma, brilliant reffing from you too.

Now I'm going to evolve Natu.