PDA

View Full Version : POLL!: Favorite Animal

SygmaXE
5th May 2003, 02:59 PM
Just what the topic says. Me? Wolf. You?

Thy
5th May 2003, 03:46 PM
Mine is the Tiger personally. Panthera Tigris, flows don't you think?

Venuskazam714
5th May 2003, 04:10 PM
its all about the dogs

pika23
5th May 2003, 04:16 PM
I love rodents! (Hamsters, Mice, Rats)

classy_cat18
5th May 2003, 05:15 PM
Cheetahs! Paws like running shoes, spine like a flexible bow, and a face as intense as a football player. Their speed is so incredible!

MarshmallowEgg
5th May 2003, 05:44 PM
I love cats. I've just always loved them. They're so warm and cuddly, and they don't chew up everything like dogs do. Though they can scratch the crap out of stuff... *looks at the partially-shredded couch, which the cat scratches EVERY TIME she walks in the door).

Meowth_Kitten
5th May 2003, 06:06 PM
My favorite animal is the Siberian husky dog breed. I have one of my own, she's red and white in color and is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Huskies are so intelligent and are so powerful. If a Siberian husky that is bred for showing is almost too powerful and strong to handle, like my own, I can only imagine how powerful a fully trained sled dog is. *hugs all the huskies of the world*

Fett One
5th May 2003, 08:41 PM
My favorite animal is the cheetah. I like them because they're fast.

Crystal Mew
5th May 2003, 08:46 PM
My favorite animal would have to be.... a raccoon ^_^ They are so cute, and the raccoon has always been my fav animal :D ever since I could talk..lol
I always did my animal reports on them, heh
I even have a cute pic of one in my room =D
so yeah.. I love Raccoons ^^;

DarkTemplarZ
5th May 2003, 09:17 PM
Squirrels are cool, but I like eagles better, they rule, especially Harpy Eagles...

ironchefechidna
5th May 2003, 10:17 PM
An echidna http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/mammal/monotreme/echidna.jpg

or...

A binturong http://www.animalsafari.com/images/binturong.gif

soggy_cardboard
6th May 2003, 02:55 AM
White Bengal Tiger.

i hate when ppl get mixed up w/sirberian tiger :mad: :rolleyes:

Sean the Greatest
6th May 2003, 03:03 AM
All kind of cats I like.. including the Siberian Tiger, my favorite one....

M1ND G4ME
6th May 2003, 11:43 AM
Hm, You people think to small with all your little Land dwellers. Me? I like the BottleNose Dolphin. 1: Because They Have A Sense of Humor, and 2: Anytime I go out on the water in my grandpas boat I see them. Not like sometimes, EVERY time. And If its just my dad or just grandpa or anything like that, They dont see them at all. ^^ They like me...They really really like me.XD

Mew Trainer Rose
6th May 2003, 08:06 PM
My favorite mammal is the Timber Wolf, aka the Grey Wolf, aka Canis Lupus. The get such a bad rep, but really they wouldn't attack anyone for no reason. And they've got such a nice family unit going. ^_^ I did a paper on animal conservation once, with wolves as my main focus.

But my favorite bird (i know this is favorite animal poll, i just want to add this) is the Peregrine Falcon. They, like the wolf, are endangered, and they fly at incredibally fast speeds.

Dolphins are nice, too. :) So happy and playfull...

pika23
6th May 2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by ironchefechidna

A binturong http://www.animalsafari.com/images/binturong.gif

lol. I thought the ears on this thing was it's eyes and I was freaking out then I figured it out. ^_^'''

MadFearow
6th May 2003, 11:42 PM
I have a couple:

Dolphin: They are basically the humans of the sea.

Hawk: One of the best flying animals out there.

Tiger: A sleek predator.

Squid: They're sea monsters!

GreenShirT
7th May 2003, 07:21 AM
Difficult to answer but I do like:

- Ducks: Cute as babys and fun always and you can chase them around parks :)

- Monkeys: One cool animal mischevious and playful, cute too.

- Pigeons: Simply because I like to chase them.

nightcrow
7th May 2003, 10:57 AM
My favorite animal has to be the tiger. I just adore them :) I even have a mini shrine in my room dedicated to tigers, and I'm currently painting a tiger on my wall. :P I love em muchos. It's nice to see so many other people like them as well.

I also like rats and horses:yes:

UmbreonCurse
7th May 2003, 11:04 AM
Coyote: ..actiually any wild dog, but coyotes are at the top. Not as popular as wolves or foxes, but what can I say? I love da coyotes ^__^

Rabbits- owned a rabbit..twas a bestist buddy. Not I have a love for rabbits...and some hares

any and all type of cat (chetahs, W00T!)

hawks & falcons- simply awesome, good omens too.

en0miz
7th May 2003, 08:25 PM
Like UmbreonCurse, I love all wild dogs, my favorite among those being wolves. My favorite domestic dog is the Siberian Husky. I plan to get one once my family either moves to a house or I move to my own house after college, etc.

I also love guinea pigs, seeing that I currently have five of them. :D

Pichu
8th May 2003, 01:36 PM
All sorts of rodents.
However, never owned one before :(
I somewhat like fish...not noisy and easy to feed etc.

Edit: forgot color XD

Deus Mortuorum
9th May 2003, 06:07 PM
The bald eagle > you.

But I also like your typical funny animals, like ducks, rabbits, monkeys and little kittens :O

www.ratemykitten.com

Ewps, advertising :<

UmbreonCurse
9th May 2003, 06:38 PM
*gasp* KITTIES!!!!! *spends the rest of the day staring at the kitties*

Mew Trainer Rose
9th May 2003, 06:50 PM
Ooo, cute site!^_^ *emails site to cat-loving sister, then stares at kittie pics for a while* I wish i could get a pic of my cat on here. he's adorable. he's one of the reasons i like cats. ^_^

OpOp32
9th May 2003, 07:37 PM
It's all abowt the penguins...oh yea

Katie
9th May 2003, 11:35 PM
1. PANDAS. if you know /me/, you know /that/. :) :yes: I have like hundreds of plushies, they're so cute with their little faces, especially babies! my room is slowly going from leopard print to panda .. uh.. print
2. penguins. they're so funny, I love to watch them swim and just... walk! got a few plushies of them too ^_^ one's sitting in my lap right now, actually :>
3. killer whales/orcas/whatever you wanna call 'em. they were my favorite animals up through elementary school.. then penguins. then pandas :>
4. zebras. dunno. I like horses, they look alike. but cooler. you know, stripey. ....^^; and the beanie babie 'ziggy' shares a birthday with me :3

I don't know what it is with me and black/white animals... o__0;

~Katie

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
10th May 2003, 01:46 AM
I like all kinds of cats, birds, and wild dogs. ^_^ But above all, CATS.

Kireihana52
20th May 2003, 09:32 PM
*Albino Frogs: I had a few albino frogs when I was 5 or so. I don't know if they are actually called that, but they were little 2 inch long froggies that lived in water and were clearish-white with pinky-red eyes. Those things were very humorous, they pretended to ride on my other fish. XD

*Bats: One flew in my room a year ago, and I've liked them ever since. :-D Why are people scared of something so cute?

*Kitties: I have been a huge cat fan my whole life. Ask anyone around me, they always gave me kitty stuff. XD

*Iguanas: I've always liked lizards, I like reptiles. I would love to own an iguana, I would love it so much.

*Tigers: I got to pet a baby tiger a few years ago, made me love them even more.

*Monkeys: They're smart, they climb on stuff, and they're very very cute, who could NOT like them?

*Great White Sharks: I still own a Jaws t-shirt I got when I was 7. XD I loved sharks when I was an ocean animal freak kid. I still like to imagine that you could put one of them in a humongous glass tank and watch it - that would be the coolest thing ever.. and I never say the word 'cool'. :)

*Sawfish: They're these weird shark-like fish with what looks like a chainsaw blade as a nose. They're very interesting.

*I also love turtles, barrachudas, komodo dragons, chickadees, squirrels, seals, huge snakes, pandas, rabbits, panthers, guiena pigs, dogs, rats, hamsters, hawks, dolphins, orca whales, etc, etc. etc. This list could never end as I'm a huge animal lover. I love all animals on the face of this earth except for buzzing/stinging insects and 90% of the human population.

*Beyond all, I love my pets. And I'd post my pet photo gallery, but I don't want to be thrown in e-jail for advertising. :o

classy_cat18
20th May 2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Kireihana52

I love all animals on the face of this earth except for buzzing/stinging insects and 90% of the human population.

What do you know? I'm not alone!

Silver Ledian
21st May 2003, 01:22 PM
I was actually thinking about that the other day so it's cool to have the poll up: :)

I'd say that my favourite animals are as follows (in no order):

Dolphins- They're really nice looking, perhaps one of the smartest species on earth and are friendly towards humans without even having to be trained or anything. Beautiful!

Horses- Recently I've begun to see a beauty in horses...their general shape and movement. Plus, a poem called 'The Horses' by an Edwin Muir made me realise how important horses were to humans before the industrial revolution and how noble and strong they look.

Dogs- I love collies especially. My granny used to have one and it was my best friend. After all, the old saying goes 'a dog is a man's best friend' ;) So true!

I just realised the other day how cute Otters are and how majestic seals look underwater ^_^

- Silver Ledian

She_wolf_warrior
21st May 2003, 06:09 PM
It's obvious that I LOVE Canis Fimiliaris and Canis Lupus "AAAAAAAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOOO". German Shephers are my favourite breed because they are wolf like, they are loyal, they assisted in war, and are called Super Dogs being able to do any job. Of the Wild, I like Grey Wolves. They are the largest kind of wild dog, they need ppls to care for their survival, and the zoo nearby has them(well, they have Canis Lupus Arctos)

RJdude
21st May 2003, 08:05 PM
The bald eagle.