PDA

View Full Version : Open chalenge (need ref)

100FangCroconaw
15th December 2002, 06:39 AM
I'd like a second battle going, so let's make this a three on three.

pokemon:1v1x3
you choose first, I attack first
arena:ref decides
Dq time:standard week

Pokemaster Cody
15th December 2002, 07:25 AM
I'll ref this one...

100FangCroconaw
15th December 2002, 07:31 AM
Okay, You're the ref. Now all I need is the competitor.

Mister Mew
15th December 2002, 08:35 AM
Tungmyuu appears to Croconaw and Cody with a maniacal grin perpetually plastered on his face

Hello boy...I shall accept your challenge. But I have a question. What arena shall we be fighting on? We'll need to know this, you know. Once we've decided on a battleground, I'll send out my first pokemon. If you want, I'll come up with arena (check my 'an open challenge' post to see what one of my brain children looks like :D )

100FangCroconaw
15th December 2002, 08:41 AM
Umm, okay. Accepted. and the ref has to come up with the arena.

Pokemaster Cody
15th December 2002, 09:15 AM
Arena hung above a volcano. Fire Pokemon= Sund Dance= automatic.

Mister Mew
15th December 2002, 10:11 AM
An arena hung above a volcano..I like. I suppose I'll make the obvious choice and see what happens. Go...

Slugma (m) No nickname
Sig: Great Balls of Fire (GBoF)
Desc: Slugma summons up 6 moderately-sized balls of molten magma and
chucks them at his opponent at his own free will. This move can't be used for two rounds after being used.
type: Fire damage: 12% accuracy: 85%
effects: 95% chance of burning opponent

(We do have to post the pokemon's sig when we call them out right? Just making sure. Also, could someone explain to me how the prizes for the winners are determined. It just said they were pre-set in the rules thread and didn't elaborate.)

100FangCroconaw
15th December 2002, 01:03 PM
All righ then, if you want it then you'll get it. Go, Tiny! Dratini drat!

Tiny, first use blizzard.Hopefully it'll melt into water and cause it to be super effective.then, attack with thunder.Finish off the roundwith a dragon rage.

Oh, and tiny is a male.

Pokemaster Cody
15th December 2002, 01:58 PM
I need Mister Mew's reply.

100FangCroconaw
15th December 2002, 02:12 PM
Pokemaster Cody:Be patient.It's a week dq after all.

Mister Mew
15th December 2002, 07:39 PM
Gah >_< I'm fighting a dratini in both my battles. Oh well..anyways, I've had company all day so I wasn't online. Now, on with the battle.

To start off, use Protect to guard from Blizzard, be it water or ice when it comes. Next, cover Tiny's side of the battleground with Smog. That and, if it survives, the Protect should be enough to stop Thunder. Finally, send a good Flamethrower right into the cloud of Smog and maybe we'll see some explosive results.

Protect-Smog-Flamethrower

Mister Mew
17th December 2002, 09:36 AM
Ok...it's been two days and the ref hasn't posted round one yet. Just thought I'd ask what happened to our ref.

100FangCroconaw
20th December 2002, 07:38 PM
umm, pokemaster cody, where's the reffing?

Pokemaster Cody
20th December 2002, 07:40 PM
I'm sorry, I can't ref anymore. Please excuse my absence. I just don't have time for it.

100FangCroconaw
28th December 2002, 07:11 AM
Can someone please sub-ref?Please.....

M1ND G4ME
28th December 2002, 09:20 AM
hey i need another reffing job if you want i could get started right away

and if i do subref it wouldnt rightfully be a subreffing seeing as how it was never reffed by in the first place right?

~GW7~

100FangCroconaw
28th December 2002, 10:04 AM
Well, you are right, approved.And you had better be active.

M1ND G4ME
28th December 2002, 11:38 AM
Pre Battle

Arena: atop an active volcano, in the crater
a circular platform held buy four loose chains

Dratini: HP:100% (M) Tiny
Health Effects: Normal

Slugma: HP:100% (M)
Health Effects: Normal

Commands:

Tiny: Blizzard, Thunder, Dragon Rage

Slugma: Protect, Smog, Flamethrower

Battle
Round 1

Atop a volcano a man stand in wait for the upcoming battle. Up walk two trainers opposite each other both determined to taste victory. They shake hand wearily and take there places. They reach to there belts and pull out 2 red and white spheres and throw them into the air which then open with a blinding light that takes form of a long blue snake and a reddish slug. The trainers give there commands and the battle begins

The blue snake flies towards the slugma and unleashes a blizzard of snow which counters the heat and causes the temperatures to drop rapidly. Slugma being made out of lava hardens and gets placed in his own magma shell. Obviously in this state he could not attack.

Tiny then follows through with his orders and conducts a mighty thunder attack that hits with an awesome accuracy. In turn breaking slugma’s shell just enough for him to squeeze out. The shell was a protect of its own in a way. Then thinking quick slugma unleashes a giant smog attack heading right for the enemy but then Tiny uses a mighty dragon rage sending the planned explosions back over to the molten slug who is blown off the platform about to crash in the molten rock below then he simply climbed back up the side of the crater. I guess being a flaming slug has certain benefits he he. When back on the platform he fires a massive flamethrower attack at the confused dratini engulfing him in flame when it recedes a charred snake lie in its wake. Ooh that’s got to hurt.

As this round ends the dratini gets to its err up and they stare each other down awaiting more commands.

Post Battle

Slugma: HP: 74% (M)
Health Effects: Confident, Fighting Strong

Dratini: HP: 82% (M)
Health Effects: startled

100FangCroconaw
31st December 2002, 08:10 PM
Mister Mew, where are you?

Mister Mew
1st January 2003, 03:25 PM
Sorry, I was on vacation, visiting the family. I got back on Monday and goofed around on Tuesday, it being New Year's Eve and all. Now I'm backies.

hmmmm..our opponent is startled..let's confuzzel him even more with a Double Team. Next, unleash a mighty Fire Blast and hopefull our opponent will be too confused to dodge. End this round with Toxic to poison out foe.

Double Team-Fire Blast-Toxic

100FangCroconaw
1st January 2003, 08:36 PM
All right.First, set up a safeguard.It'll come in handy later.Then, use a protect.then, while toxic fails, attack with Blizzard!

Safeguard~Protect~Blizzard

M1ND G4ME
3rd January 2003, 01:05 AM
come on quit being so impatient ill do it tommorow afternoon

EDIT:

Pre Battle

Slugma: HP: 74% (M)
Health Effects: Confident, Fighting Strong

Dratini: HP: 82% (M)
Health Effects: startled

Battle
Round 2

Arena:Hung over a Volcano Sunny Day in effect

Commands:
Slugma: Double Team, Fire Blast, Toxic
Dratini: Safegaurd, Protect, Blizzad

As the new round unfolds, These trainers give quick commands to there pokemon. And the set off to battle.

As Slugma Races off towards dratini it splits into 5 different beings and surrounds the defenseless snake. But all of a sudden an aurora of energy engulfs dratini. Readying his attack the smoking slugs opens there mouths or gaps… ok I just don’t know what it is but he opens it and unleashes 5 symbols of fire in the shape of 5 point stars. Hitting dead on but causing little effect.

Then, Slugma knowing that his opponent would soon put up a protective barrier used toxic before dratini had a chance. As the gunk hit his body 5 golden stars swirled around dratini slinging the poison like a slingshot right back at slugma hitting dead on but since the poison is slugma’s own it had no effect and he just absorbed it into his body.

After Being Protected from the toxic Dratini became smug with himself and Summoned a mighty Blizzard, the winds blew Slugma Clean off the battle grounds luckily he stuck to one of the chains suspending the arena like glue.Then came the Ice and snow hitting slugma and tormenting his usually steaming body. As more icy winds hit him his outer skin formed a shell and more ice stucked to him and made a slugma statue.

Post Battle

Dratini: HP: 68% (M)
Health Effects: Poisoned slightly

Slugma: HP: 53% (M)
Health Effects: Frozen, Stuck to chain, No clones Blizzard destroyed them

Arena: Sunny day not in effect for 1 round

100FangCroconaw
7th January 2003, 06:11 PM
All Right.Time to give that Slugma a taste of his own medicine!First, Use Thunder!Then Get Him with Toxic!Finally, Lets make yourself a Curseini!Curse!

Gamewizard, are you ever going to pm or im AoD for our battle in PCG?

100FangCroconaw
14th January 2003, 07:04 PM
Since MM hasn't replied for the DQ limit, I am here to Claim this battle.*waits for Ref or Mod to approve*

M1ND G4ME
17th January 2003, 03:13 PM
if you look at the absence tower mistermew hasnt posted his return yet so this battle is still on until he returns.

~GW7~

P.S. Please read the absence tower before requesting a disqualification.

100FangCroconaw
17th January 2003, 05:07 PM
Actually, MM was very much alive before and after I asked for a disqualification.

Check his(or her)profile to see if you're right or I'm right.

M1ND G4ME
17th January 2003, 10:52 PM
*holds up a red flag* 100fangcroconaw has one by DQ

Please recall your pokemon and walk out the front gate.
I Declare 100FangCroconaw the winner of this battle.
~GW7~

*releases shreak and flys away*
Shreak: "Where i dont see any gate"
Me: "Shut it"
Shreak: "well there isnt"
Me: *Hits Shreak With A Mallet*
Shreak,Me: *plummet downward* "ahh..."

100FangCroconaw
18th January 2003, 06:02 AM
Ah yes. Now about the evo/catch....*tiny is enshrouded in a white light and grows longer*Dragonair!