PDA

View Full Version : What's your dream car?

Drago
15th August 2013, 06:30 AM
Mine's easy: Porsche 911. This is based entirely on Need For Speed: High Stakes, where I saved up for ages to buy and upgrade that mofo, and it became the best car I owned. I would love to have a souped up one of those, and I'm not even a car person.

...I later bought the top-rated McLaren using the car duplication trick, and it sucked ass.

Gavin Luper
15th August 2013, 07:36 AM
Australians will judge me for this, but I really want a Holden Maloo ute. Preferably a black one.

Katie
15th August 2013, 02:12 PM
I've wanted a Volkswagen Beetle since I was like 5. Someday I will have one. But it's not practical for our lifestyle right now. I have a CRV and hubby has a Sebring convertible with all sorts of problems. We're talking about selling it and getting a new-er Ford Fusion. His dream car is a Shelby Mustang but again, not practical. I feel so old typing this 8(

Blademaster
15th August 2013, 06:13 PM
I like the idea behind that new German car with the crazy gas mileage... L1 I think it's called? Probably expensive as fuck, but I can wait.

Telume
15th August 2013, 06:35 PM
I'll pretty much take a good Nissan, specifically the Altima. Though, having one of the hybrids would be nice.

Magmar
15th August 2013, 06:41 PM
the boyfriend: porsche 911 carrera 4-s with the manual transmission, and the sport exhaust, and the carbon brakes. preferably in TARDIS blue with a vanity plate saying "don't blink" or "Tardis"

me: a stolen local public transit bus and 24 hours of free reign over the city in which i can do anything and not get arrested (LETS SMASH THINGS)

Perfect Chaos
15th August 2013, 10:52 PM
me: a stolen local public transit bus and 24 hours of free reign over the city in which i can do anything and not get arrested (LETS SMASH THINGS)

You'd be the Grim Reaper if they put you in a Crazy Taxi game.

Mine would be the super-badass-but-still-affordable Subaru Impreza WRX STi.

Thing looks slick as hell, 305 hp Boxer engine and AWD.

Magmar
16th August 2013, 06:14 AM
You'd be the Grim Reaper if they put you in a Crazy Taxi game.

Mine would be the super-badass-but-still-affordable Subaru Impreza WRX STi.

Thing looks slick as hell, 305 hp Boxer engine and AWD.

The Impreza~~~! <3 <3 <3 My mr. man and I are seriously considering our first car being the Subaru BRZ... :) (at $30,000 we might be able to do it in a year or two if we're cheap as all hell effective right now)

abunaidesu
18th August 2013, 05:39 PM
bmw m3 :)

RedStarWarrior
19th August 2013, 07:47 AM
To be honest, I have no clue. No car really resonates with me.

Just bought my wife a Fiat 500L, but that was more out of practicality than desire. I will admit that it is pretty sexy, though. I had previously dismissed Fiat, but they are actually roomy and the Trekker version we got is sleek.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th August 2013, 08:22 AM
Any car Reiko Nagase would like to ride with me.
vVIj0nIM7fk

Perfect Chaos
19th August 2013, 09:49 PM
The Impreza~~~! <3 <3 <3 My mr. man and I are seriously considering our first car being the Subaru BRZ... :) (at $30,000 we might be able to do it in a year or two if we're cheap as all hell effective right now)

You're a man after my own heart when it comes to cars Magster <3, I was thinkin of saving up and leasing a BRZ as well, looks damn sexy as well.

abunaidesu
19th August 2013, 10:23 PM
People who drive smart cars are faggots

Shadow Wolf
21st August 2013, 11:39 AM
For some reason I've always loved the Dodge Viper GTS (Gen II). Not sure if it was because of the series of the blue/silver viper or because that was one of the first cars that I liked in Gran Turismo, but yeah...

But if we're aiming for accessible cars, then the Mazda RX-7 (any generation from '90s onward)

And if we're aiming high, then a Ford GT.

Master Rudy
2nd November 2013, 09:35 AM
People who drive smart cars are faggots

So you're saying you drive a Smart then? :P
j/k ^_~

Anyway the lack of ponies in this thread makes me sad :-/
FYI I'm talking about one of these not that crap that creepy 20+ year old men like to watch:

http://minerdescent.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/1964-ford-mustang.jpg

As far as I'm concerned if it's not a Mustang then it's inferior :P