PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Monsters - THE ORIGIN

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th August 2013, 01:14 AM
My Japanese is rusty, but a quick translation had do be done.

dengekionline (http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/694/694968/)

本日東京ビッグサイトで開催されている“ポケモンゲームショー”にて、ポケモンの新作TVアニメ『ポケット モンスター THE ORIGIN』の情報が明らかになった。

上映されたPVでは、ヒトカゲをパートナーに選んだ主人公が、最初のジムリーダーであるタケシや、ライバ ルと戦う姿が確認できた。かつて『ポケットモンスター赤・緑』を遊んだ人は必見のアニメだろう。10月2日 19:00から、テレビ東京系列で放送されるとのことなので、楽しみに待っていよう。

Revealed on the big site of TV Tokyo, Japan ”Pokemon Game Show”, a new Pokemon production TV Anime ”Pocket Monsters – THE ORIGIN” rumor was confirmed.

In the screened PV, a protagonist who was chosen to become Charmander's Partner, has been identified in a form of battling the first gym leader Brock and the rival.

It seems that for a person playing ”Pocket Monsters Red and Green” this is a must-see anime.

October 2nd, 19:00 TVTOKYO series has been infomed to be in broadcast, and we're waiting for it expectantly.

Finally some Anime without Ash?!? It's about time. This could top Raikou special. Your thoughts?

Emerald_Gen.3
17th August 2013, 10:28 AM
All I have to say is that if this doesn't air in America then I will lose my shit

Oslo
17th August 2013, 07:08 PM
Ahh, so cool! Right now it's just a television special but how amazing would it be if it spawned an actual anime series? With complex plots and likeable characters and serious themes and no fucking Team Rocket ruining shit every five seconds? (But still with an interesting Rocket arc, of course.) And while it would be great if it aired in North America it probably won't be hard finding a subbed version online, so no worries there.

Pokemaster Ash
18th August 2013, 10:46 AM
I really hope this becomes a full series. How cool it would be to finally have a series based on the games themselves....and heck, maybe they can even throw stuff from the manga in too (though I dislike the thought that Giovanni wasn't the only Gym Leader that was part of Team Rocket). We can finally have a serious series after all these years of just having...well, the anime we have.