PDA

View Full Version : Book of Ages- Starts

Socram
5th May 2003, 05:40 PM
Four young adults in the town of Eskodia have stumbled upon an archaic book, a key to untold legends and myths. Mistakenly tapping into the book's power the four are zipped away to a kingdom wrought with turmoil and a war that has been raging for ages.
Upon the four's arrival the local townsfolk claim them the legendary heroes of Norphia as prophecized by the kingdom's religious leaders. So the four are given King Alexandros IV's counsel.
Telling him of the prophet's mistake the four 'heroes' find that they have no choice but to fulfill Norphia's prophecy. Alexandros tells them of the war that has raged on between the country far to the west known as Mieldros over the sacred text of Norphia's holy Sanctum. He tells them that his people are tired of the war and the scent of rebellion fills his kingdom's walls and their being sent would quell this revolt even if they weren't the heroes of destiny.
To insure that the four would go through the arduous journey west to attempt to recapture the Holy Text the king has sent his Royal Guard known as the Sanctum Warriors with them to assist them as well as make sure they go through with the King's orders.
And so the journey toward Mieldros and quest for the Holy Text begins...

My Sign up
~~~~~~~
Name: Zef
Looks: 6'1 with ruffled dirty blonde hair that is never in one place and never kept. Shrewd hazel eyes that look out from a sharp handsome clean-shaven face. His lean muscular athlethic build is hidden under a somewhat loose black v-neck shirt that is dirty from use and the sleeves have been ripped off near his elbow. Also wears dirty black pants that fall over his heavy black boots. Has a silver pendant hanging from his neck.
Personality: Rather quiet most of the time but will talk if curious or needed. Will do whats needed when needed but otherwise is rather laidback not caring much about anything. Because of this he has shrugged off the fact that most of the group has turned to him as the so called leader but it doesnt defer him from rising to the ocassion...
Fighting Style: Swordsman
Weapon: Long Sword
Element: Fire
Other: None yet.

Note: When the RPG begins the four will still be in Eskodia and the Sanctum warriors will be in Norphia setting the scene there. Eventually after the book is found we will meet up. Also the four will get their elemental power through their weapons given to them by Alexandros... they dont just have it... so no weapon no powers. So I Hope everyone signs up....

Zef
~~~
"There she is Alex." I pointed at Erika Wilkes as she entered the small three story building. I looked at the building; it was made of red brick. The lawn of the building stretched out for some. None of us had ever been in but seeing as how Alex wanted to impress this Erika we had decided to break into Eskodia's only formal club. Which meant it sold you the same rum as every other bar but you had to wear a suit and pay lots more.
"So how are we going to do this?" John asked. I looked to Alex to see him already walking toward the side of the building.
"Guess we'll find out." We followed him to the side keeping out of sight.
"Give me a boost." Alex stated as he tried hopping through a window beyond his reach. Helping him out John followed and leaping I got in as well. We were in the dark basement. It was cool and moist and you could barely see anything. Stumbling through we reached a dilipidated staircase. We started walking toward the door to the main floor when suddenly it opened flooding us with light.
"Hey who are you?" We quickly did a 180 turn and began running down the staircase. John hit a step too hard on his rampant run down. I heard it creak under his weight and soon afterward Alex and I were falling down below the staircase. Hitting the floor I pushed the wooden rubble off myself. Helping Alex up I looked at the hole in the staircase. We'd only fallen a few feet and we were still in the basement. I took a step forward and my eyes flung open cursing myself as I fell through the hollow weak point in the floor. This fall was farther than the last and as i shook the wooziness out of myself I could see I was in a dark stone chamber underground. The only light coming from a gold pedistal. I walked over to it to see a large gold plated book eminating the room. My hands reached over to touch it as I heard the others coming...

~~~~~
I'll post Garoth in a while

Socram
5th May 2003, 08:36 PM
I always hate to do this i tend not to but Gabriella isnt in Eskodia she is in Norphia with Garoth and the other Sanctum Warriors. The four will be arriving via the book. If it isnt a hassle please change it.

Arnen
5th May 2003, 08:39 PM
... I thought I was one of the chosen 4? *is confused* Sigh... Whatever. It's deleted...