PDA

View Full Version : Creating this thread was priority one.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th August 2013, 11:16 PM
So what things do you value in your life? Can you put them in any sort of order? Has the priority of those things changed as you grew up?

Many people priorize work above all things, at the expense of hobbies and friends. I myself have had trouble giving too high a priority to one of my dearest hobbies, TPM. It's been so important to me that I have lost sleep and thought about your posts and mine all the time. Another, perhaps even more notable thing that has risen to be priority one in several phases, has been, for me, love to certain girls. I have drawn hundreds of pictures of special someones. Anyhow, here are some of my recurring priority tables:

1. Love
2. Friends
3. Drawing
4. TPM
5. Work

1. TPM
2. Girls
3. Friends
4. Drawing
5. Videogames

This is for right now, or at least it should be, methinks:

1. Friends
2. Health
3. Drawing
4. Mum
5. Hobbies

Some of you may want to add family somewhere but I have only mother. Also, perhaps priorizing things is unfair.

Katie
20th August 2013, 10:30 AM
You think your mom should be below drawing?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th August 2013, 11:35 PM
Hm, perhaps I didn't give enough thought to that one. However, at the moment, my mother is in a good condition and I don't need to worry about her well-being too much, but the situation may change, of course. Also, you could count mom to my friends, as well as TPM friends and Facebook friends, so the priority thing might look very different.