PDA

View Full Version : Picture for SmearGal :) Flygon n' Treecko

The Pet Keeper
5th May 2003, 06:10 PM
I tried to PM you SmearGal, but it said that you had to many PMs. Hope you don't mind that I'm posting your picture here instead:
Flygon and treecko (http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/pet_keeper/flygon.jpg)
I made a treecko instead... please don't angry me :o:(

This picture is really bad.
I think I messed up the colouring badly, and then the picture turned even worse when I lowered the quality. The worst thing is that treecko's uh, "black eye dot" (I don't have any lexicon nearby ^_^; ) dissapperd (SmearGal, you can PM me your e-mail and I'll send you a high quality version).
And for some unkown reason all the black lines got destroyed x_X;
I will re-color it with watercolor soon as I get time and post it in this topic, I really hope it will turn out better :)

Edit:
Here's the new version:
http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/pet_keeper/flygon2.jpg
It's very simular to the last one, but i've tried to fix the messed up black lines. This one's got high resulotin too (about 150kb o_O; )
I made a water color one too, but meh... It's not good either. I guess this is one of thouse pictures that don't work any good on computors :(
Oh well...

Thy
5th May 2003, 07:48 PM
Treecko's tooth bothers me, byt over all that the best Flygon )and only...) I've seen. Great work!

Nuriko
5th May 2003, 08:14 PM
Oh my gosh! That's amazing! SmearGal's so lucky. ^_^ I just love your style, how you make the Pokémon look so realistic... they honestly look like real animals, and the shading is just super. I only wish I could shade that good... and I really don't notice anything wrong with the quality, it looks just as good to me. ^^; But I guess the better quality one is even more amazing... wow, I can't imagine. How can you not like the colouring? I in all honestly cannot see anything wrong with it. It's a bit blotchy in some areas, but I think it gives it a really neat effect... and it's still about 10 times better then I can do. Wow, keep it up! I hope to see more of your art soon! ^_^ (and if you cannot tell that I absolutely love your artwork to death, you must be... a bit slow. Xx;) I'm your biggest fan. ^_^

The Pet Keeper
6th May 2003, 07:23 AM
Thanx to everyone who's commenting! I really, really appreciate it =)

But I can't see what's wrong with treeckos thooth...
*Glares at the picture for five minutes*
I can't see it...
Uh-oh...
AaAaAaaaaarghhh!
x_X What a huge mistake I've done. The huge thooth-thing that seams to poke out of treeckos mouth is a hind leg claw on flygon...
Eh.. whoops..? :o

Bjarni Haraldur SigfĂşsson
6th May 2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by *Thyzisen*
Treecko's tooth bothers me, byt over all that the best Flygon )and only...) I've seen. Great work!

Cool, pokémon from newest serie! Amazing! :D

SmearGal
6th May 2003, 09:22 PM
O_O';; *races in and screams bloody murder*

I LOVE IT!!

*huggles T_P_K* THAAAAAAAAANK YYOOOOOOOOOUUUU!! XD I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT!!!

O________________o';; They look Draconic!! *dances* Taaaaaaaank yyyyyeeeeeewwwwww!!!

I promise I'll have your picture up tomorrow, my scanner's acting funky, and I still have to color it. ^-^';; I won't let you down!

*jumps around*

~Smear

Katie
7th May 2003, 10:17 PM
:o wow, it's been a while since I've seen your work, TPK! ^^ ...well, I haven't been hanging around here as much as I used to, so you've probably posted millions of pics and I never saw them ._. *puts "stop leaving FA" on to-do list* ^^; anyway! I love this pic, the coloring, shading, ...the drawing as a whole is just breathtaking! I love your realistic style, it really compliments the pokés in this pic! I love their eyes especially. that's usually the first thing I notice in any picture, its eyes, and if that's done well, I'll just adore the pic. ^^ I didn't notice this the first time I saw this, but *Thyzisen* is right, the claw placement is kinda awkward. oh well, no biggie :D draw more and post more soon! :yes:

~Katie