View Full Version : <<Game>> Goldenrod Tower v.44

Pages : [1] 2 3

Knight of Time
4th September 2013, 02:13 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Lady Vulpix, classy_cat18, and Knight of Time
Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer any or all of the 3 latest polls (as long as you haven't already answered them). All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

Anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, Circle Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Sitrus Berry

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need an MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom left. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

There's a chance of getting a collectible Unown Pokédoll instead of a regular prize from the Grabber Game. There are 19 kinds of dolls (some are rarer than others). You can either collect them or exchange them for shields: if you get 3 pokédolls that correspond to the first 3 letters of a pokemon type, you can exchange them for an elemental shield of that type. There's also a small chance of getting a Stat Modification Die.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.

Note: if you ask whether the MP is a certain pokemon, it counts as a guess if it is, and as a question if it isn't.

Update: as of October 27th, 2013, you can request a game of Mystery Pokemon with or without X/Y pokemon.

Fishing Game

The aim of the game is to fish a prize out of a 4 by 4 grid with coordinates ranging from A-1 to D-4. You must post the desired coordinate(s), and a worker will tell you what you got (and maybe even show you the grid afterwards if he/she feels like it).

Each grid will have 1 empty space, 5 common items, 4 uncommon items, 3 rare items, 2 super rare items, and 1 specific enhancer. Stat Modification Dice are counted as super rare items in this game.

You may choose up to 3 coordinates a day for the prize of 1 MGcoin each. Whether you choose them all at once or one at a time is up to you (choosing one at a time might get you more than one specific enhancer, but it might also get you more than one empty space, which cannot happen if you choose all the coordinates at once).

EMT

You can request up to 2 EMTs each month, for the price of 3 MGCredits each. You will get a random TM each time.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. It will take place ONCE A WEEK. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game.

The worker who hosts the game will use a form like this one on the first day, and fill in one line of the form each day until the move is guessed or the form is full, whatever comes first.

[TYPE]

[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

[b]The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose any one desired type. Give to a Pokemon, and it will absorb 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, Gems and Berries for 2 stamps/CCPs, Gold Berries and Sitrus Berries for 5 stamps/CCPs, and Miracle Berries and Stat Modification Dice for 10 stamps/CCPs each. You can also sell specific enhancers and keys for half their retail price (see prices at the DT Reward Center and CC Kiosk).

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem -> Thunderstone
Ocean Gem -> Water Stone
Flame Gem -> Fire Stone
Solar Gem -> Sun Stone or Dawn Stone (you can choose!)
Photosynthesis Gem -> Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem -> Moon Stone
Light Gem -> Day Stone or Shiny Stone (you can choose!)
Darkness Gem -> Night Stone or Dusk Stone (you can choose!)
Circle Gem -> Oval Stone

classy_cat18
4th September 2013, 02:22 PM
What an unexpected surprise...I didn't think two MP games this week would share the exact same Pokemon for their correct answers...

I know, it's really wacky. Now about those scratchcards I asked for. Nine of them (9,6,3) for Green MGCoins.

Knight of Time
4th September 2013, 02:32 PM
Sorry about that Shonta; I didn't mean to overlook them there.

Your SCs netted you 2 Blue MGCoins and 7 Red MGCoins.

classy_cat18
4th September 2013, 02:47 PM
Cool. Now for a game of Mystery Pokemon with BW. *pays*

Knight of Time
4th September 2013, 02:53 PM
Shonta: Raikou, Shroomish, Phanpy, Totodile, Luxray, Ho-oh, Absol, Scyther, Umbreon, Granbull, Gastly, Weepinbell, Shuppet, Espeon

Speaking of MP games, I'm curious to ask if I did get the Blue MGCoin from the previous MP game you gave me, Shonta? I'm presuming I do have it now...in the meantime, I'd like another MP game with B/W as well, please.

classy_cat18
4th September 2013, 03:03 PM
I didn't tell you in the last thread? Dang. You did get the coin. New MP: Mightyena, Geodude, Golett, Illumise, Cobalion, Piplup, Munchlax, Ducklett, Mantyke, Druddigon, Weedle, Terrakion, Gastrodon, Chandelure

*looks at MP* No B/W in mine? Weird...

My MP: Raikou, Shroomish, Phanpy, Totodile, Luxray, Ho-oh, Absol, Scyther, Umbreon, Granbull, Gastly, Weepinbell, Shuppet, Espeon
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in G/S?

Knight of Time
4th September 2013, 03:14 PM
I guess I clicked the other button (MP without B/W) by accident (didn't mean for that to happen, sorry; sometimes the unexpected happens), that's all I can think of...unless there's the extremely rare chance of no B/W Pokemon appearing when you hit the upper button.

Shonta: No it didn't.

My MP: Mightyena, Geodude, Golett, Illumise, Cobalion, Piplup, Munchlax, Ducklett, Mantyke, Druddigon, Weedle, Terrakion, Gastrodon, Chandelure

Question 1: Can the MP evolve?

classy_cat18
4th September 2013, 03:21 PM
Yes, it can.

My MP: Shroomish, Luxray, Absol, Scyther, Gastly, Weepinbell, Shuppet
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in R/S?

Knight of Time
4th September 2013, 03:26 PM
No it didn't.

My MP: Geodude, Golett, Piplup, Munchlax, Ducklett, Mantyke, Weedle

Question 2: Is the MP a Water type?

classy_cat18
4th September 2013, 03:57 PM
No, it's not.

My MP: Luxray, Scyther, Gastly, Weepinbell
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Poison type?

Knight of Time
4th September 2013, 03:59 PM
Yes it is.

My MP: Geodude, Golett, Munchlax, Weedle

Question 3: Is the MP a Ground type?

classy_cat18
4th September 2013, 04:12 PM
No, it's not.

My MP: Gastly, Weepinbell
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Weepinbell?

Knight of Time
4th September 2013, 04:19 PM
Good guess, it is! Pick your prize.

My MP: Munchlax, Weedle

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Munchlax?

classy_cat18
4th September 2013, 05:07 PM
I'll take a Green MGCoin.

Your MP: Yes, it is! Pick your prize.

Knight of Time
4th September 2013, 05:13 PM
The Green MGCoin is yours.

I'd like a Green MGCoin as well, then could I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 8, Green MGCoin) please?

classy_cat18
4th September 2013, 05:45 PM
You get your coin, as well as 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, and 3 Red MGcoins from your scratchcards.

Knight of Time
4th September 2013, 05:57 PM
Nice stuff.

Uh, could I have a GT!, please? It's been a while since I had one (and I guess it's also been a while since anyone here had one, for that matter).

classy_cat18
4th September 2013, 06:42 PM
Because honestly, I don't like that game. Don't like having to come up with challenging GTs or asking others to do it for me. You might as well ask for a Blue MGCoin and save the couple of minutes. GT: This Pokemon is the only legendary to appear at the top of its regional Pokedex instead of near the bottom like other legendaries.

Knight of Time
4th September 2013, 07:04 PM
It's Victini; may I have a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please?

I'm sorry (and just a little sad) to hear you don't like GT!'s that much anymore Shonta, but just incase you don't get around to AIM, I know of a way to come up with some good GT!'s that should provide a decent challenge for anyone here...if you go to Bulbapedia and check the trivia section for a Pokemon in question, you might have an easier time coming up with good questions.

classy_cat18
4th September 2013, 07:45 PM
It is Victini (who's literally #1, lol). You get your coin.

Knight of Time
4th September 2013, 07:54 PM
Alright, can I use that Blue MGCoin as well as a Red MGCoin for some fishing on the same grid for A1, B2, and C3 please?

classy_cat18
4th September 2013, 09:01 PM
Stat Modification Die, Mystery Box, Red MGCoin

lvl100mewtwo
4th September 2013, 10:24 PM
[9/4] Welp, it's official, the Kanto 3 have gotten Mega Evolutions. What are your thoughts on them? Will you be chosing one of the 3 based on their new looks or an old favorite when you play the game (you have access to one right off the bat)? Any other pokemon you'd like to see get a Mega Evolution?

I was actually kinda shocked to see that they all got one... and both Char and Blas really seem pretty freaking awesome... not too much of a change on Venus, could have done a bit more... I'm still debating between Squirt and Char at this point, but if anything, I will end up with Squirtle again and try to get the Charmander later on in the game or via trade... As for anyone else getting one... well I'm guessing the rest of the Starters will all get one, but personally, I would love to see if they would give one to all the Eevee-lutions (a little too much to ask, but you never know) or Alakazam (make him hold multiple spoons! LOL)

MGs please and could I also get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
5th September 2013, 12:37 AM
Alex: MGs: Circle Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. FGs: Rainbow Gem, Blue MGCoin, Berry.

Knight of Time
5th September 2013, 08:12 AM
Alright, some good stuff there.

I'd like to open up the Mystery Box, taking the usual stuff (1 Stamp and 1 CCP, 1 Red MGCoin, 1 Blue MGCoin, and the free MG) please.

lvl100mewtwo
5th September 2013, 05:23 PM
[9/5] Last poll for a bit :P What are your thoughts on the PokeBank that will be introduced after the release of X/Y? Do you think it will benefit the overall community and make it easier to transfer between games or is Nintendo / GF treading a fine line with greed and DLC for charging for it?

I love the idea of the pokebank, i think its great in the long run, specially seeing you can now restart games and get more than one starter and such. I laugh at the people who think this will be the start of a slippery slope with Pokemon starting to charge for DLC and extra content. From what I understand, cloud computing isn't cheap, so it's only natural that it's costing something for a premium service, and 5$ (or what it's rumored to be priced) a year isn't exactly breaking the bank. They could have easily added the cost onto the game if they really wanted too...

MGs please and could I also get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
5th September 2013, 05:29 PM
Alex: Rainbow Gem, Mystery Box

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 7 Red MGCoins

FGs: Magic Carapace, Green MGCoin, Flame Gem

lvl100mewtwo
5th September 2013, 09:59 PM
Welp, that's a mighty fine Mystery Box then, I'll take the usual suspects: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 1 Blue MG Coin, and a free MG.

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 01:39 AM
Kyle: Your free MG is a Lunar Gem.

Alex: Your free MG is a Hollow Stone.

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 09:36 AM
I'd like to sell the gem and the Stat Modification Die for CCPs please, as I may end up going to the Crystal Caves Kiosk in the not-too-distant future.

(9/5) Last poll for a bit What are your thoughts on the PokeBank that will be introduced after the release of X/Y? Do you think it will benefit the overall community and make it easier to transfer between games or is Nintendo / GF treading a fine line with greed and DLC for charging for it?

Well, at the moment I'm neutral about the PokeBank idea, but for it to have a fee, it bothers me just a tiny bit because in comparison, there isn't a fee for using a certain other Pokemon depositing/withdrawing service (one I haven't used in a while, though)...but as long as it makes Pokemon transferring easier and less risky, then I'm fine with it.

(9/4) Welp, it's official, the Kanto 3 have gotten Mega Evolutions. What are your thoughts on them? Will you be chosing one of the 3 based on their new looks or an old favorite when you play the game (you have access to one right off the bat)? Any other pokemon you'd like to see get a Mega Evolution?

I like the Mega Evolutions, it definitely is a great addition. I'm not sure if I will be picking one of these three, but I guess I like Mega Blastoise the most because of the small arm cannons, and the single big one on its back...as for other Pokemon getting a Mega Evolution, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more of them getting Mega Evolutions, like Dragonite and Salamence. I can only imagine how much stronger they would be if they got Mega Evolutions.

(9/3) Have you ever funded a Kickstarter project? Why or why not? If you haven't, what kind of project would you be willing to fund?

No I haven't, because I'm simply not familiar with them, and I'm not sure if I'd be willing to fund a project...maybe someday, but not right now since I don't have my own source of income yet.

In addition to the MGs, can I have a new game of MP with B/W please?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 11:59 AM
You get your CCPs. MGs: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Hollow Stone. MP: Machoke, Probopass, Braviary, Cacnea, Donphan, Deoxys, Quagsire, Tepig, Wailmer, Mewtwo, Mienshao, Clefable, Frillish, Staraptor

[9/4] Welp, it's official, the Kanto 3 have gotten Mega Evolutions. What are your thoughts on them? Will you be chosing one of the 3 based on their new looks or an old favorite when you play the game (you have access to one right off the bat)? Any other pokemon you'd like to see get a Mega Evolution?
I was going to pick Charmander since Mega Charizard looks wicked awesome but I'm already getting Fennekin so I'll go with my second favorite, triple-cannon Mega Blastoise. I also hope they make Mega Heracross a thing, since some were speculating that and others.

(9/5) Last poll for a bit What are your thoughts on the PokeBank that will be introduced after the release of X/Y? Do you think it will benefit the overall community and make it easier to transfer between games or is Nintendo / GF treading a fine line with greed and DLC for charging for it?
I think it's handy for those who need to mass transfer between the DS games (which would obviously include Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver and Heart Gold). And the fee makes sense; cloud-based transfer would mean that they would need huge servers which do take money to maintain. Five bucks a year (not even a month) is very reasonable to me.

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 12:07 PM
My MP: Machoke, Probopass, Braviary, Cacnea, Donphan, Deoxys, Quagsire, Tepig, Wailmer, Mewtwo, Mienshao, Clefable, Frillish, Staraptor

Question 1: Is the MP the highest evolution of a Pokemon evolution family consisting of at least 2 members?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 12:53 PM
No, it's not.

Can I get my MGs?

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 01:03 PM
Gah, forgetfulness is getting me again these days, sorry (when I get stress from a recurring thing in real life that I don't like dealing with, it can make me a little forgetful). You get a Hollow Stone and an Ocean Gem.

My MP: Machoke, Cacnea, Deoxys, Tepig, Wailmer, Mewtwo, Frillish

Question 2: Did the MP debut in R/S/E?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 01:32 PM
No, it didn't. And I'll go ahead and sell that stone and gem for stamps.

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 01:38 PM
3 Stamps are headed your way.

My MP: Machoke, Tepig, Mewtwo, Frillish

Question 3: Did the MP debut in RBY?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 01:49 PM
No, it didn't.

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 01:57 PM
My MP: Tepig, Frillish

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Frillish?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 02:12 PM
No, sorry.

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 02:16 PM
Oh well, it's Tepig then. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, then could I have another MP game with B/W please?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 02:39 PM
You get your coin. New MP: Tympole, Zapdos, Porygon, Duosion, Baltoy, Victreebel, Gible, Lugia, Beldum, Numel, Gengar, Seaking, Sigilyph, Corphish

I need a game of MP with BW too. *pays*

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 03:01 PM
Shonta: Remoraid, Marowak, Ledian, Beedrill, Silcoon, Skiploom, Hippowdon, Sewaddle, Linoone, Magikarp, Exploud, Pignite, Scraggy, Klink

My MP: Tympole, Zapdos, Porygon, Duosion, Baltoy, Victreebel, Gible, Lugia, Beldum, Numel, Gengar, Seaking, Sigilyph, Corphish

Question 1: Does the MP's name contain at least one E?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 03:42 PM
Yes, it does.

My MP: Remoraid, Marowak, Ledian, Beedrill, Silcoon, Skiploom, Hippowdon, Sewaddle, Linoone, Magikarp, Exploud, Pignite, Scraggy, Klink
Question #1: Is there an "o" in the Pokemon's name?

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 04:03 PM
No there isn't.

My MP: Tympole, Victreebel, Gible, Beldum, Numel, Gengar, Seaking

Question 2: Can the MP be poisoned (that is, if Soak isn't used on it)?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 04:41 PM
Yes, it can.

My MP: Ledian, Beedrill, Sewaddle, Magikarp, Pignite, Scraggy, Klink
Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Bug type?

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 04:47 PM
Yes it is.

My MP: Tympole, Gible, Numel, Seaking

Question 3: Is the MP a Ground type?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 05:42 PM
Yes, it is.

My MP: Ledian, Beedrill, Sewaddle
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Ledian?

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 05:57 PM
It is not Ledian, sorry.

My MP: Gible, Numel

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Gible?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 06:03 PM
It's not Gible, sorry.

My MP: Beedrill, Sewaddle
Question #4/Guess: Is it Sewaddle?

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 06:08 PM
Oh well...it has to be Numel then. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, then can I have another (probably my last for tonight, but you never know) MP game with B/W please?

Shonta: Yes it is! Pick your prize.

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 06:18 PM
You get your coin. New MP: Electivire, Bellossom, Whimsicott, Mewtwo, Turtwig, Bouffalant, Onix, Poliwrath, Buneary, Cherubi, Audino, Phanpy, Arceus, Natu

I'll take a Green MGCoin, and another game of MP with BW. *pays*

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 06:30 PM
The coin is yours, and here's your new list:

Lillipup, Ivysaur, Treecko, Golurk, Joltik, Mareep, Cottonee, Larvitar, Serperior, Totodile, Deerling, Lapras, Latias, Timburr

My MP: Electivire, Bellossom, Whimsicott, Mewtwo, Turtwig, Bouffalant, Onix, Poliwrath, Buneary, Cherubi, Audino, Phanpy, Arceus, Natu

Question 1: Did the MP debut in one of the first 3 generations?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 07:04 PM
No, it didn't.

My MP: Lillipup, Ivysaur, Treecko, Golurk, Joltik, Mareep, Cottonee, Larvitar, Serperior, Totodile, Deerling, Lapras, Latias, Timburr
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in B/W?

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 07:15 PM
Yes it did.

My MP: Electivire, Whimsicott, Turtwig, Bouffalant, Buneary, Cherubi, Audino, Arceus

Question 2: Is the MP a Normal type (by default)?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 07:30 PM
Yes, it is.

My MP: Lillipup, Golurk, Joltik, Cottonee, Serperior, Deerling, Timburr
Question #2: Is the Pokemon evolved?

Knight of Time
6th September 2013, 07:50 PM
Yes it is.

My MP: Bouffalant, Buneary, Audino, Arceus

Question 3: Does the MP's name begin with a B?

I've also been tempted to post a poll about something I've been paying a bit of attention to outside of TPM, so I might as well post it now.

(9/6) Are you familiar with the annual character battle on GameFAQs (the annual battle of video game characters, to be exact)? If so, what are your thoughts about this year's battle? If not, do you see yourself checking out either this year's edition of the battle or a future one?

For me, yes; I've followed this battle for years...but this year, I have mixed thoughts about the battle. On one hand, I was shocked and disappointed that Link was defeated, but on the other hand I'm glad there are a bunch of Pokemon and Pokemon characters in this year's battle...I'm crossing my fingers there will be at least one Pokemon in the final three (or better yet, two, or even better, having all three of the finalists be Pokemon; now that would be awesome).

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 07:56 PM
No, it doesn't. MGs: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem

My MP: Golurk, Cottonee, Serperior
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Golurk?

lvl100mewtwo
6th September 2013, 10:31 PM
(9/6) Are you familiar with the annual character battle on GameFAQs (the annual battle of video game characters, to be exact)? If so, what are your thoughts about this year's battle? If not, do you see yourself checking out either this year's edition of the battle or a future one?

Can't say I've ever heard of it, new concept for me but I guess I should give it a look at. I would require some more information, but after reading Kyles answer, I might have to check it out. I`m guessing it's an ASB style battling system?

classy_cat18
6th September 2013, 10:56 PM
It's not like ASB. You just vote on who you'd think would win.

Alex: MG: Spark Gem. SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. FGs: Flame Gem, Deflection Coat, Hollow Stone

Knight of Time
7th September 2013, 08:33 AM
Shonta: It is indeed Golurk. Go ahead and pick your prize.

My MP: Audino, Arceus

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Arceus?

I'd like to sell those two gems for CCPs please.

classy_cat18
7th September 2013, 08:53 AM
You get four CCPs from the gems. MP: Not Arceus, sorry.

I'll take 2 Green MGCoins! ^_^

Knight of Time
7th September 2013, 08:59 AM
Oh well...I guess a "slow" win these days is going to be more common than a "fast" win...it's Audino. Blue MGCoin if I'm right please, then may I have another game of MP, this time without B/W please?

Shonta: The Green MGCoins are yours.

classy_cat18
7th September 2013, 11:28 AM
You get your coin. New MP: Snover, Bulbasaur, Chingling, Kabuto, Shuppet, Budew, Gardevoir, Phanpy, Azurill, Walrein, Venonat, Togetic, Registeel, Ditto

Knight of Time
7th September 2013, 05:44 PM
My MP: Snover, Bulbasaur, Chingling, Kabuto, Shuppet, Budew, Gardevoir, Phanpy, Azurill, Walrein, Venonat, Togetic, Registeel, Ditto

Question 1: Was the MP introduced in either GSC or RSE?

classy_cat18
7th September 2013, 06:13 PM
Yes, it did.

Knight of Time
7th September 2013, 06:20 PM
My MP: Shuppet, Gardevoir, Phanpy, Azurill, Walrein, Togetic, Registeel

Question 2: Does the MP's evolution family contain at least one evolutionary relative from GSC?

classy_cat18
7th September 2013, 06:28 PM
No, it doesn't.

Knight of Time
7th September 2013, 06:37 PM
My MP: Shuppet, Gardevoir, Walrein, Registeel

Question 3: Is the MP weak to Ghost-type moves?

classy_cat18
7th September 2013, 10:30 PM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
8th September 2013, 12:57 PM
My MP: Shuppet, Gardevoir

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Gardevoir?

classy_cat18
8th September 2013, 03:27 PM
Yes, it is! Pick your prize!

Time for an EMT game!
[TYPE] Electric
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
8th September 2013, 03:28 PM
I'll take a Green MGCoin, please. :)

EMT Game: Volt Tackle?

lvl100mewtwo
8th September 2013, 09:08 PM
EMT Game: Thunderpunch?

Could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
8th September 2013, 11:13 PM
Alex: SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. FGs: Nothing, Darkness Gem, Blue MGCoin

Knight of Time
9th September 2013, 08:27 AM
I might as well throw in another EMT guess...Wild Charge?

classy_cat18
9th September 2013, 11:37 AM
[TYPE] Electric
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT] Volt Tackle, Thunderpunch, Wild Charge

lvl100mewtwo
9th September 2013, 02:37 PM
Gonna go with Charge Beam for thé EMT?

Aaaand... Could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
9th September 2013, 02:43 PM
Alex: SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. FGs: Solar Gem, 2 Green MGCoins, Flame Gem.

classy_cat18
10th September 2013, 12:06 AM
[TYPE] Electric
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] --
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT] Volt Tackle, Thunderpunch, Wild Charge, Charge Beam

Knight of Time
10th September 2013, 06:16 AM
Is this Magnet Rise?

lvl100mewtwo
10th September 2013, 09:46 AM
Haha, darn, you beat me to it Kyle... oh well...

Could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

And while I'm at it, a game of MP, with Black and White

Knight of Time
10th September 2013, 09:53 AM
Alex: 3 Blue MGCoins, 4 Red MGCoins

FGs: Flame Gem, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

MP: Conkeldurr, Hitmonlee, Herdier, Pichu, Mandibuzz, Quilava, Breloom, Poochyena, Lickilicky, Muk, Foongus, Omastar, Buneary, Clamperl

classy_cat18
10th September 2013, 10:40 AM
And Kyle wins a Magnet Rise TM! Use it well!

In other news, I'll be on vacation from the 16th-27th (yeah it's long). I'll probably be online for short amounts of time on 17th and 18th but starting on the 19th I'll be nigh unreachable.

lvl100mewtwo
10th September 2013, 10:41 AM
MP: Conkeldurr, Hitmonlee, Herdier, Pichu, Mandibuzz, Quilava, Breloom, Poochyena, Lickilicky, Muk, Foongus, Omastar, Buneary, Clamperl

#1: Can the pokemon evolve more?

Knight of Time
10th September 2013, 10:51 AM
Thanks Shonta, I certainly will! I have a few Pokemon that can make great use of this TM, but the one who can make the best use of it is Surge, so he's getting it. :) And thanks for the heads-up, I'll do my best to keep Goldenrod Tower going, if there is enough activity (hopefully Gabi will be able to post a bit here too).

Alex: No it can't.

lvl100mewtwo
10th September 2013, 12:48 PM
MP: Conkeldurr, Hitmonlee, Mandibuzz, Breloom, Lickilicky, Muk, Omastar

#1: Can the pokemon evolve more? No
#2: Was the pokemon introduced before Gen 4?

Knight of Time
10th September 2013, 01:09 PM
No, it wasn't.

lvl100mewtwo
10th September 2013, 02:19 PM
MP: Conkeldurr, Mandibuzz, Lickilicky

#2: Was the pokemon introduced before Gen 4? No
#3: Mandibuzz?

Knight of Time
10th September 2013, 02:31 PM
It's not Mandibuzz, sorry.

lvl100mewtwo
10th September 2013, 03:55 PM
MP: Conkeldurr, Lickilicky

#2: Was the pokemon introduced before Gen 4? No
#3: Mandibuzz? Nope
#4: Conkeldurr??

Knight of Time
10th September 2013, 04:11 PM
It's not Conkeldurr either, I'm afraid.

lvl100mewtwo
10th September 2013, 05:22 PM
Oh poo, then LickyLicky it is...

Knight of Time
10th September 2013, 05:31 PM
Lickilicky is correct. What'll your prize be?

lvl100mewtwo
10th September 2013, 05:50 PM
I will go for a Blue MG Coin, lol, not much of a choice.

Knight of Time
10th September 2013, 05:55 PM
You get your coin.

classy_cat18
10th October 2013, 11:30 AM
Can I please get my EMTs for October? *pays*

Knight of Time
10th October 2013, 11:41 AM
You get an Ember TM and a Flame Charge TM.

classy_cat18
7th November 2013, 11:49 AM
Once again, coming for two EMTs for this month. I'd also like ten scratchcards for Green MGCoins (9,6,3).

Knight of Time
11th November 2013, 01:24 PM
Shonta: You get an Aromatic Mist TM and a Psych Up TM.

SCs: 2 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins

So yeah, we've got XY moves in the EMT...speaking of them, may I have my November EMTs as well, please?

classy_cat18
11th November 2013, 03:30 PM
You get a Pain Split TM and a Work Up TM.

Knight of Time
11th November 2013, 07:02 PM
Hmm...a couple of interesting TMs here. I'll give Pain Split to Cyberius, and I'll hang onto the Work Up TM for now.

Lady Vulpix
16th November 2013, 06:52 PM
It's been a while since we last had a poll here. I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to add one.

(16/11) What was last month like for you?
For me, it was rather hectic, but it had its good times. First of all, 2 jobs and a thesis are hard to handle, especially when my supervisor doesn't pay much attention to me, but I've slowly started to convince him to talk to me every now and then (still needs some work, though). The contests were as scary as ever, but I got a regular position for 3 years this time! So I'll keep teaching for a while. :) Started playing Pokemon X... making very slow progress, but I already have a Vaporeon, so that's a good thing. :P Attended a one-day pop culture convention, saw some friends... was unable to attend yoga classes due to lack of time but now I'm back to them. And, as usual, I really wished I had the time to write. Still do. I hope I can do some writing soon, especially for the Battle Range (haven't forgotten Quest of Twelve either).

Knight of Time
16th November 2013, 07:16 PM
Gabi: Flame Gem, Hollow Stone

Meh, same as usual...things have been fairly quiet around here, but I got funding to (eventually) go to a place that specializes in helping people with autism/aspergers to get job training (since I'm in need of training; I tried kitchen work a few months ago, and I realized the hard way that it just isn't my best line of work), and on top of that, I got a cold a few weeks ago (not that long after getting a flu shot, mind you) that has been troublesome, but I'm nearly over it; the most annoying part about this cold has been the increased amount of coughing fits I was having, but at least I'm making progress in the right direction to get rid of this entire cold. I'm just hoping I didn't get bronchitis here, because my brother has had bronchitis a few times (it's no fun when you're coughing every few moments x_x). In a nutshell, I don't like being sick with a cold in the least bit.

classy_cat18
16th November 2013, 07:48 PM
My first Fairy Type TM and I can't even use it...

Hectic. Had to pack and move to my new apartment, which took about two weeks. We kept running into problems with the hot water, and it took almost two weeks to get cable and internet installed. Sent in a bunch of applications, no job yet. And I've just haven't had the enthusiasm to do anything lately, even with NaNoWriMo going on. I just hope that it gets better.

Ten more scratchcards for Green MGCoins (9,6,3). *pays*

Lady Vulpix
17th November 2013, 10:01 AM
So... it's been a hard time for everyone. I hope everything gets better for both of you soon.

Shonta: MG: Lunar Gem. SG: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

New Poll!

(17/11) What version(s) of the Pokemon games have you enjoyed the most so far? Why?
I think the one I enjoyed the most was SoulSilver, because I liked having a Pokemon follow me around, and the PokeAthlon was fun. It also had the best Dowsing Machine, and the way berries were grown was practical.

I also enjoyed many things about White 2, like the movies, Join Avenue and the White Treehollow. And the Dream World too, although I don't like the fact that it's the only way to grow berries.

Now that I'm playing Pokemon X... it does have some intereting additions, but I don't find it quite so fun, at least not yet.

classy_cat18
17th November 2013, 04:51 PM
Gabi: Light Gem, Solar Gem

(17/11) What version(s) of the Pokemon games have you enjoyed the most so far? Why?
I'd have to say Pokemon Platinum. I loved the Sinnoh Underground, especially post-Sinnoh Dex where I can get all the fossil Pokemon, and hunt for shards for the Move Tutor, Heart Scales, and evoluton stones. And they still had the slot machines at the Game Corner. Then there were the Super Contests, Honey Trees, the ton of legendaries I could catch, and the Poketch with the happiness checker and step counter.

Let's start another EMT game.

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Can I get a game of MP without X/Y Pokemon? *pays*

Knight of Time
17th November 2013, 05:14 PM
I'll guess Fake Out for the EMT game.

Shonta: Hollow Stone

MP: Ekans, Ralts, Zekrom, Omastar, Leavanny, Articuno, Genesect, Gigalith, Ditto, Simipour, Glalie, Drapion, Sceptile, Shiftry

Hmm, I'd have to say Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2, because of various reasons, one, the Pokemon first introduced in those games, two, the continuous animation of Pokemon in battles, three, the introductions of Hidden Abilities, the Pokemon Global Link, and the Dream World (since they all tie in together), and four, the ability to use any TM more than once (which is real nice for any serious battlers who are exploring every nook and cranny to find every TM). Just because I play them less often than my 4th generation games doesn't mean they aren't as enjoyable.

In addition to this MG, can I have the other MG I was skipped on (from answering yesterday's poll), and 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin), please?

classy_cat18
17th November 2013, 06:57 PM
Kyle: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP. SCs: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

My MP: Ekans, Ralts, Zekrom, Omastar, Leavanny, Articuno, Genesect, Gigalith, Ditto, Simipour, Glalie, Drapion, Sceptile, Shiftry
Question #1: Is the Pokemon evolved?

Knight of Time
17th November 2013, 07:25 PM
No it's not.

classy_cat18
17th November 2013, 07:32 PM
My MP: Ekans, Ralts, Zekrom, Articuno, Genesect, Ditto
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in RBY?

Knight of Time
18th November 2013, 11:41 AM
Yes it did.

Can I use those 3 Red MGCoins for 3 FGs (A1, B2, C3, all on the same grid) please?

classy_cat18
18th November 2013, 11:55 AM
You get a Lunar Gem and a Division Gem (B2 had nothing).

My MP: Ekans, Articuno, Ditto
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Ekans?

Knight of Time
18th November 2013, 01:32 PM
Oh well, at least I got something worth selling at a later time.

classy_cat18
18th November 2013, 02:18 PM
Sweet! Taking two Green MGCoins, of course!

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Fake Out

Knight of Time
18th November 2013, 02:30 PM
Hmm, let's try Whirlwind for the EMT.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th November 2013, 11:51 PM
I'll try Secret Power.

classy_cat18
19th November 2013, 05:14 PM
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE DAMAGE] --
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Fake Out, Whirlwind, Secret Power

[B](11/19) So Pokemon X and Y have been out for about a month now. Did you get either one or both? Are you enjoying it? What's your favorite new feature? Have you taken a liking to any of the new Pokemon?
I have yet to get either of them. Kinda ironic that I would post this poll even though I don't have either. But I'm looking forward to using Pokemon-Amie, and I am planning on training a Noibat and evolving it into a Noivern. It will be the first Dragon type I put in my regular team.

On top of my MGs I'd like a game of Mystery Pokemon without X/Y Pokemon. *pays*

Knight of Time
19th November 2013, 05:54 PM
EMT: Captivate?

Shonta: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem

MP: Weezing, Braviary, Tropius, Burmy, Persian, Girafarig, Druddigon, Seismitoad, Porygon-Z, Krookodile, Hariyama, Slowking, Carvanha, Lickilicky

classy_cat18
19th November 2013, 07:22 PM
Taking that 20 in stamps.

My MP: Weezing, Braviary, Tropius, Burmy, Persian, Girafarig, Druddigon, Seismitoad, Porygon-Z, Krookodile, Hariyama, Slowking, Carvanha, Lickilicky
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in Gen 3 or earlier?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th November 2013, 11:48 PM
EMT: Flash?

classy_cat18
20th November 2013, 06:51 PM
Guessing Normal moves is tough.

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] --
[BASE ACCURACY] --
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Fake Out, Whirlwind, Secret Power, Captivate, Flash

Knight of Time
20th November 2013, 07:04 PM
EMT: Swords Dance?

classy_cat18
21st November 2013, 05:04 PM
You forgot about my Mystery Pokemon game.

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] --
[BASE ACCURACY] --
[TARGET] User
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Fake Out, Whirlwind, Secret Power, Captivate, Flash, Swords Dance

Knight of Time
21st November 2013, 07:05 PM
Sorry about that Shonta...it's been a tough week for me since the cold I thought I was over made a return (as you would have guessed, I despise colds for good reason).

The answer to your first question would be a no.

EMT: Minimize?

classy_cat18
21st November 2013, 10:13 PM
My MP: Braviary, Burmy, Druddigon, Seismitoad, Porygon-Z, Krookodile, Lickilicky
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in Gen 4?

Knight of Time
22nd November 2013, 07:33 AM
Yes it did.

classy_cat18
22nd November 2013, 10:00 AM
My MP: Burmy, Porygon-Z, Lickilicky
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Porygon-Z?

Knight of Time
22nd November 2013, 10:33 AM
It is indeed! Pick your prize.

Meanwhile, I guess I'll try Refresh for the EMT.

classy_cat18
22nd November 2013, 10:39 AM
I'll take two more Green MGCoins.

Knight of Time
22nd November 2013, 10:40 AM
They're yours.

Meanwhile, could I have an MP game without X/Y please?

'hands over a Red MGCoin'

classy_cat18
23rd November 2013, 01:44 AM
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] --
[BASE ACCURACY] --
[TARGET] User
[EFFECT] Opponents' attacks are drawn to the user
Guesses: Fake Out, Whirlwind, Secret Power, Captivate, Flash, Swords Dance, Minimize, Refresh

Sorry, didn't notice your post. MP: Gastrodon, Kyurem, Snorlax, Metagross, Magmortar, Vanilluxe, Rayquaza, Tympole, Forretress, Raticate, Pidgey, Golett, Chikorita, Bibarel

Lady Vulpix
23rd November 2013, 05:29 AM
Wow, this one got really far! It must be Follow Me.

Knight of Time
23rd November 2013, 08:50 AM
I guess we are even, Shonta.

My MP: Gastrodon, Kyurem, Snorlax, Metagross, Magmortar, Vanilluxe, Rayquaza, Tympole, Forretress, Raticate, Pidgey, Golett, Chikorita, Bibarel

Question 1: Does the MP take super-effective damage if hit by the move Freeze-Dry?

classy_cat18
23rd November 2013, 10:47 AM
And Gabi wins a Follow Me TM! Congrats.

Kyle: Yes, it does.

Knight of Time
23rd November 2013, 11:03 AM
My MP: Gastrodon, Rayquaza, Tympole, Pidgey, Golett, Chikorita, Bibarel

Question 2: Can the MP evolve?

classy_cat18
23rd November 2013, 11:11 AM
No, it can't.

Knight of Time
23rd November 2013, 11:25 AM
My MP: Gastrodon, Rayquaza, Bibarel

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Rayquaza?

classy_cat18
23rd November 2013, 12:47 PM
Nope, not Rayquaza.

Knight of Time
23rd November 2013, 12:52 PM
My MP: Gastrodon, Bibarel

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Gastrodon?

classy_cat18
23rd November 2013, 01:09 PM
Not Gastrodon either.

Knight of Time
23rd November 2013, 01:18 PM
I had a funny feeling it would be Bibarel...anyway, Blue MGCoin if I'm right, and can I exchange it for a Red MGCoin and another game of MP without X/Y Pokemon please?

classy_cat18
23rd November 2013, 01:36 PM
Yep. Gotta go with those gut feelings. *gives you Red MGCoin, using change for another game* MP: Mewtwo, Raticate, Wingull, Sandslash, Tynamo, Klang, Crobat, Keldeo, Hydreigon, Budew, Darumaka, Slakoth, Ferroseed, Drifloon

Knight of Time
23rd November 2013, 01:39 PM
My MP: Mewtwo, Raticate, Wingull, Sandslash, Tynamo, Klang, Crobat, Keldeo, Hydreigon, Budew, Darumaka, Slakoth, Ferroseed, Drifloon

Question 1: Bit of deja vu here, but then again, I can't resist...is the MP weak to Freeze-Dry?

classy_cat18
23rd November 2013, 02:04 PM
No, it's not.

Knight of Time
23rd November 2013, 03:01 PM
My MP: Mewtwo, Raticate, Tynamo, Klang, Darumaka, Slakoth, Ferroseed

Question 2: Did the MP debut in B/W?

classy_cat18
23rd November 2013, 04:48 PM
Yes, it did.

Knight of Time
23rd November 2013, 07:22 PM
My MP: Tynamo, Klang, Darumaka, Ferroseed

Question 3: Is the MP a Steel type?

classy_cat18
23rd November 2013, 11:05 PM
No, it's not.

Knight of Time
24th November 2013, 12:08 PM
My MP: Tynamo, Darumaka

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Darumaka?

I'm also thinking of throwing in an EMT Game, so...

TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

classy_cat18
24th November 2013, 06:07 PM
Guessing Swift for the EMT.

Kyle: No, not Darumaka.

Knight of Time
24th November 2013, 06:12 PM
Oh, well then it must be Tynamo, so can I have a Blue MGCoin please?

classy_cat18
24th November 2013, 06:47 PM
Yeah, it's Tynamo. *gives you coin*

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th November 2013, 03:56 AM
Another Normal Type EMT?

Retaliate.

Knight of Time
26th November 2013, 08:45 AM
I was planning on posting here for the EMT game yesterday, but since I just wasn't able to at the time, I'll make it up to you guys here by posting two updates instead of the usual one.

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] --
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Swift, Retaliate

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th November 2013, 09:35 AM
Trying Whirlwind for the EMT.

classy_cat18
26th November 2013, 11:46 AM
I'm guessing Refresh.

Knight of Time
27th November 2013, 12:14 PM
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] --
[BASE ACCURACY] 100
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Swift, Retaliate, Whirlwind, Refresh

Lady Vulpix
27th November 2013, 12:20 PM
The Follow Me TM goes to the Pichu at DTAC.

EMT Game: Disable?

classy_cat18
27th November 2013, 12:37 PM
EMT Game: Flash?

Knight of Time
27th November 2013, 01:07 PM
And we have a winner! Congratulations Shonta, the Flash TM is yours.

Lady Vulpix
1st December 2013, 10:57 AM
[TYPE] Flying
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
1st December 2013, 11:00 AM
EMT: Oblivion Wing?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st December 2013, 11:07 AM
EMT: Roost?

classy_cat18
1st December 2013, 04:45 PM
Flash is going to Circe.

Using two of my Green MGCoins for my two EMTs for this month, and a Red MGCoin for a game of MP without X/Y Pokemon.

Knight of Time
1st December 2013, 04:56 PM
Shonta: You get a Seismic Toss TM and a Techno Blast TM.

MP: Hoppip, Wooper, Thundurus, Vullaby, Misdreavus, Palkia, Lapras, Qwilfish, Dusknoir, Charmander, Shaymin, Relicanth, Latias, Nidoran M

Can I have my December EMTs and a new game of MP without X/Y Pokemon as well, please?

classy_cat18
1st December 2013, 05:17 PM
Dammit, another exclusive TM that I can't use! We don't even have drives here! I guess Ali will get the Seismic Toss TM.

You get an Infestation TM and a Smog TM. Your MP: Electivire, Zebstrika, Ferroseed, Huntail, Emolga, Escavalier, Bagon, Gorebyss, Vulpix, Sandile, Wartortle, Bellossom, Marshtomp, Whiscash

EDIT: My MP: Hoppip, Wooper, Thundurus, Vullaby, Misdreavus, Palkia, Lapras, Qwilfish, Dusknoir, Charmander, Shaymin, Relicanth, Latias, Nidoran M
Question: Is the Pokemon from an even-numbered generation?

Lady Vulpix
4th December 2013, 11:11 AM
Sorry I've been away for so long, it's been a complicated week.

[TYPE] Flying
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE] 75
[BASE ACCURACY] 95%
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Oblivion Wing, Roost.

Knight of Time
4th December 2013, 11:14 AM
It has to be Air Slash.

Lady Vulpix
4th December 2013, 11:16 AM
It is. Congratulations on being online at the right time!

classy_cat18
15th December 2013, 09:47 AM
Okay, my turn.

[TYPE] Fire
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
15th December 2013, 10:56 AM
I'm going to guess Flare Blitz for this one...as for the Air Slash TM, it's going up for sale or trade since I have no real use for it.

Lady Vulpix
15th December 2013, 05:20 PM
Let's try Fire Pledge this time.

classy_cat18
16th December 2013, 05:11 PM
[TYPE] Fire
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 95
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Flare Blitz, Fire Pledge

Knight of Time
16th December 2013, 06:01 PM
EMT: Fiery Dance?

classy_cat18
17th December 2013, 05:15 PM
[TYPE] Fire
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 95
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Flare Blitz, Fire Pledge, Fiery Dance

Knight of Time
17th December 2013, 05:33 PM
It may not be summer in this neck of the woods, but I think we have (a) Heat Wave here.

classy_cat18
17th December 2013, 06:58 PM
And Kyle gets a Heat Wave TM!

Knight of Time
17th December 2013, 07:05 PM
Alright, nice.

This will certainly help to heat things up this winter (quite literally), so I'm going to give it to Archimedes.

Lady Vulpix
18th December 2013, 06:53 AM
Wow... I was thinking about that move when I woke up this morning. It was too late, though. Congratulations, Kyle!

Knight of Time
22nd December 2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks Gabi.

I wish Jeff or Skye could be around to do some EMT Games this winter, but since it seems it's just going to be us three taking turns at them (you, me, and Shonta), I might as well do this week's one.

[TYPE] Fighting
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Lady Vulpix
22nd December 2013, 12:23 PM
EMT Game: Aura Sphere?

classy_cat18
22nd December 2013, 06:32 PM
EMT Game: Force Palm

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd December 2013, 08:29 PM
EMT: Power Punch

Knight of Time
23rd December 2013, 08:51 AM
[TYPE] Fighting
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Aura Sphere, Force Palm

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2013, 09:18 AM
EMT Game: Flying Press?

classy_cat18
23rd December 2013, 12:03 PM
EMT Game: Drain Punch?

Mikachu: I think you mean Power-Up Punch.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th December 2013, 01:01 AM
Oops sorry! I meant Power-Up Punch, I knew there was something wrong with that one.

Knight of Time
24th December 2013, 09:54 AM
[TYPE] Fighting
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 70
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Flying Press, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch

It shouldn't take too long for one of you to get this one now.

Lady Vulpix
24th December 2013, 10:07 AM
EMT Game: Wake-up Slap?

Knight of Time
24th December 2013, 10:20 AM
And we have our winner! Congratulations Gabi, you just won yourself a Wake-Up Slap TM!

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2013, 06:50 AM
Thanks! Umm... It seems none of my Pokemon can learn it. Is anyone interested in a trade?

classy_cat18
29th December 2013, 11:02 PM
None of mine can either. Odd.

EMT Game
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Sorry it's late. My internet was down all day.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th December 2013, 11:41 PM
EMT: Safeguard?

Knight of Time
30th December 2013, 07:24 AM
EMT: Whirlwind?

classy_cat18
1st January 2014, 05:38 PM
Crap crap crap crap! OMG I'm sorry!

EMT Game
[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP] 30
[BASE DAMAGE] 40
[BASE ACCURACY] 100
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Safeguard, Whirlwind

Knight of Time
1st January 2014, 06:34 PM
This looks like Quick Attack.

classy_cat18
1st January 2014, 09:38 PM
*wins* KylewinsQuickAttackthankyou! *exits quickly*

classy_cat18
17th January 2014, 11:00 PM
I just noticed that I didn't get my EMTs for December...two EMTs for this month, please. *pays*

Knight of Time
18th January 2014, 11:12 AM
You get a Defog TM and a Gravity TM.

Knight of Time
2nd August 2014, 02:47 PM
I don't like to double post here, but I can't believe I forgot about both your current MP game and mine as well, Shonta, I'm so sorry. Is it possible for me to continue my current MP game (I still have the list), or should I ask for a new one? If you are still up for the current one, I'll ask my first question in the next post. However, I don't want to feel like I'm wasting a Red MGCoin here, but nonetheless, you're lucky I can continue yours.

MP: Yes, it is.

classy_cat18
2nd August 2014, 09:16 PM
I figure it doesn't matter if I can remember the right answer or not. I'll just pick a random Pokemon and follow through with it.

My MP: Hoppip, Wooper, Misdreavus, Palkia, Qwilfish, Dusknoir, Shaymin
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in Gen 2?

Knight of Time
3rd August 2014, 11:54 AM
I had a hunch you would do that Shonta...I would have done the same.

Your MP: No it didn't.

My MP: Electivire, Zebstrika, Ferroseed, Huntail, Emolga, Escavalier, Bagon, Gorebyss, Vulpix, Sandile, Wartortle, Bellossom, Marshtomp, Whiscash

Question 1: Is the MP one part of a family of exactly 3 Pokemon (whether there's a branched evolution or not)?

Could I also have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) please?

classy_cat18
3rd August 2014, 08:16 PM
Kyle: No, it's not. SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

My MP: Palkia, Dusknoir, Shaymin
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Dusknoir?

Lady Vulpix
3rd August 2014, 08:36 PM
[TYPE] Water
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th August 2014, 05:37 AM
WOOT it's an EMT game I'm so happy and excited!

EMT: Scald?

Lady Vulpix
4th August 2014, 07:59 AM
I hope I will not disappoint you.

[TYPE] Water
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Scald.

Knight of Time
4th August 2014, 08:37 AM
EMT: Surf?

I'll edit in my second question for my MP game a little later.

Edit: Okay, I'm ready to continue, so...

My MP: Zebstrika, Ferroseed, Emolga, Escavalier, Vulpix, Bellossom, Whiscash

Question 2: Does the MP have a weakness to Fire-type moves?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th August 2014, 10:30 AM
EMT: Waterfall.

I really need water, such a hot evening.

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2014, 02:51 PM
Oh, Surf is one of my favorite moves. Alas, not the right one this time.

[TYPE] Water
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE] 35
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Scald, Surf, Waterfall.

Knight of Time
5th August 2014, 02:57 PM
It has to be Clamp.

Lady Vulpix
6th August 2014, 09:31 AM
Not really.

[TYPE] Water
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE] 35
[BASE ACCURACY] 85
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Scald, Surf, Waterfall, Clamp.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th August 2014, 10:24 AM
EMT: Whirlpool?

Lady Vulpix
6th August 2014, 01:23 PM
Yes! Congratulations, Mikachu! You win a Whirlpool TM!

Knight of Time
10th August 2014, 12:19 PM
Alright everyone, new EMT Game time.

[TYPE] Flying
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th August 2014, 01:54 AM
EMT: Fly?

Knight of Time
11th August 2014, 09:56 AM
[TYPE] Flying
[BASE PP] 5
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Fly

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th August 2014, 10:45 PM
EMT: Aeroblast?

Knight of Time
12th August 2014, 03:07 PM
And that wraps up this EMT Game. Congratulations Mikachu, you just won an Aeroblast TM!

classy_cat18
13th August 2014, 10:50 PM
I'll take two Green MGCoins, Kyle! Your MP: Yes, it does.

Knight of Time
14th August 2014, 07:15 PM
The Green MGCoins are yours, Shonta.

My MP: Ferroseed, Escavalier, Bellossom

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Escavalier?

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2014, 02:32 PM
It's been a long time since we've had a poll here, hasn't it?

(8/11) What would you like to do if AC/CC became fully active again and you had time to post as much as you wanted?
Well, first of all, I would like to complete the latest scenario at the Battle Range, which has been there for waaaaaaaay too long. I could also interact with others a bit at the Eevee House, and maybe even have a BT battle or two. Just not against Kyle.

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
8th November 2014, 03:43 PM
Gabi: Lunar Gem, Spark Gem

(8/11) What would you like to do if AC/CC became fully active again and you had time to post as much as you wanted?

Well, I'd want to get back to battling in the PokeZoo Battle Tower for starters, however, as I mentioned to Gabi on Facebook, I've decided from now on I'm only open to battling in the new battling format, as I hope to get some of my Pokemon up to high levels, like many others have done here in the past.

Besides the MG, I'm hoping to be able to continue my current MP game someday.

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2014, 07:48 PM
Kyle: Flame Gem.

I hope Shonta gets back here soon. And others, too.

classy_cat18
17th August 2015, 12:30 PM
Alright now, let's get this show back on the road. For the umpteenth time.

[TYPE] Dark
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Kyle: Yeah, it's Escavalier.

Knight of Time
17th August 2015, 07:15 PM
Sweet, that's a huge relief.

I'd like to take 2 Green MGCoins, and immediately use them for my EMTs of this month, please.

EMT: Dark Void?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th August 2015, 03:51 AM
EMT: Torment?

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2015, 06:41 AM
Yay, Shonta! :keke:

EMT: Dark Pulse?

(18/8) What would you do if AC/CC became as active as it used to be?
I'd get down to writing my latest Battle Range battles and start working on a new scenario. And of course, I'd go back to working on all those threads in which I technically still work.

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
18th August 2015, 07:28 AM
Gabi: Solar Gem, Light Gem

Well, I'd try and get as active here as I possibly could, which of course would include my duties here as a worker. I would also cross my fingers and pray that Amy (Wolfsong) returns someday so I can continue my search for a certain subterranean Pokemon at the Crystal Caves Capture Center.

Can I also have a MG please?

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2015, 09:17 AM
Of course! You get a Miracle Berry.

Knight of Time
18th August 2015, 09:29 AM
Nice! I'd like to sell that Miracle Berry for Stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2015, 09:51 AM
OK! You get 10 stamps.

classy_cat18
18th August 2015, 10:44 AM
Kyle: You get a Boomburst TM and a Crunch TM.

[TYPE] Dark
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Dark Void, Torment, Dark Pulse

[B](18/8) What would you do if AC/CC became as active as it used to be?
I'd go back to writing my Battle Range stories and working as a Pokezoo tower ref. Hopefully this will bring in some fresh blood, as well as some of the previous trainers like Hypotenuse Man and Wolfsong.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th August 2015, 11:02 AM
Try to find some time to dedicate to this part of the forum, as the rest of TPM seems pretty quiet. I'd like to try battling with my Pokemon and increase my collection of both items and Pokemon.

EMT: Payback?

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2015, 11:25 AM
Mikachu: Lunar Gem.

My Porygon Pulse has not battled yet. Maybe Auringotar could do the honors?

Knight of Time
18th August 2015, 12:37 PM
Okay...well I can't use the Boomburst TM, but I suppose I can put it up for sale or trade. As for the Crunch TM, I'll hang onto it for now until I decide what I should do with it.

EMT: Night Daze?

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2015, 12:57 PM
EMT Game: Switcheroo?

Oh, and Shonta gets a Lunar Gem.

classy_cat18
19th August 2015, 09:00 PM
Congrats, Mikachu gets a Payback TM!

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2015, 02:07 PM
New EMT Game!

[TYPE] Fighting
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
23rd August 2015, 03:36 PM
EMT: Reversal?

I'm going to throw in a poll too.

(8/23) How often do you do sudoku puzzles, or any variants (extreme, jigsaw, samurai, sumdoku etc.)? Do you enjoy doing them and/or know of strategies that have helped you solve a harder one?

For me, I do the regular ones fairly often, and I've done each kind of puzzle except for the latter most one. Yeah, I definitely enjoy them, but when it comes to the more challenging ones, it usually helps a lot for me to rely on a couple of clever strategies. First, when I insert a number that I'm sure is in the correct position, I put a little dot beside the number as an indication for me to not erase that number if I goof up later on in the puzzle. Another strategy I use, which especially comes in handy in the really hard puzzles, is to look for an area where I have to choose between one of two numbers. From there, I put in one of those numbers and make a circle around it, so that if I goof up, I would erase the circled number last, or if I end up solving the puzzle, I can erase the circle and re-enter the number. Tackling a tough puzzle sometimes requires tactics.

Can I have a couple of MGs, and 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) please?

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2015, 05:14 PM
*Takes 10 MGCoins and spins the randomizers.* You get: 1 stamp/CCP, 1 Solar Gem, 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

(8/23) How often do you do sudoku puzzles, or any variants (extreme, jigsaw, samurai, sumdoku etc.)? Do you enjoy doing them and/or know of strategies that have helped you solve a harder one?
Every now and then... irregularly. Basically when I come across one of those games and don't have anything more pressing to do. Yes, I do enjoy them, and I know several strategies, particularly for Sudoku. I gave a Sudoku workshop at university twice.

classy_cat18
24th August 2015, 12:57 PM
Gabi: You get a Gold Berry.

I don't really do sudoku puzzles. I'm not good with numbers, and I don't come across them often. I used to do them for one of my college courses for extra credit though, and I guess it was a little fun since they were the easier ones.

Can I get my two EMTs for this month? *pays 2 Green MGCoins*

EMT: Aura Sphere

Knight of Time
24th August 2015, 01:11 PM
Gabi: You get a Solar Gem

May I have a new game of MP with X/Y please?

Lady Vulpix
24th August 2015, 08:09 PM
Thanks, Kyle, but Shonta has given me my MG already, so I suppose the Solar Gem is for her.

[TYPE] Fighting
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Reversal, Aura Sphere

I think Aura Sphere is a great move... Maybe this one will be good too? Of course answering that question would spoil the fun.

Shonta's EMTs: Revenge, Sunny Day.

Kyle's MP: Yanma, Frogadier, Grovyle, Metapod, Ledyba, Mothim, Quilava, Seviper, Alakazam, Stunky, Skiddo, Porygon-Z, Nosepass, Fearow

classy_cat18
25th August 2015, 03:31 AM
Guessing Force Palm for the EMT game this time. Sunny Day can go to Destai, and there's quite a few teammates who can get Revenge.

(8/25) Do you own any Amiibo? Do you just collect them or do you use them as well? Are there any that you'd like to have?
I own several! Yoshi, Toon Link, Sheik, Sonic, Pac-Man, Wario, Mega Man, Toad, Wario, Meta Knight, Marth, and Villager. My job makes it easier to collect them. I've only taken some of them out of the packaging though, and all of those are used for Smash Bros. There are a lot that I'd like to have, Mega Yarn Yoshi being on the top of my list.

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2015, 07:03 AM
Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP, Circle Gem. By the way, do you think you could ref my battle with Mikachu, please?

[TYPE] Fighting
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 75
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Reversal, Aura Sphere, Force Palm

(8/25) Do you own any Amiibo? Do you just collect them or do you use them as well? Are there any that you'd like to have?
I do not own any, nor am I currently interested in getting any.

Knight of Time
25th August 2015, 09:38 AM
Hmm, two choices left for the EMT game...is this Brick Break?

Gabi: Sorry I didn't notice Shonta's post before mine there...so yeah, the Solar Gem will go to her then.

My MP: Yanma, Frogadier, Grovyle, Metapod, Ledyba, Mothim, Quilava, Seviper, Alakazam, Stunky, Skiddo, Porygon-Z, Nosepass, Fearow

Question 1: Does the MP take normal damage from Electric-type moves?

No, I don't have any. I'm not sure if I want one at the moment, but I suppose I might get at least one after I receive my pre-ordered copy of Super Mario Maker.

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2015, 11:20 AM
Kyle: Spark Gem. MP: yes.

Knight of Time
25th August 2015, 11:23 AM
My MP: Metapod, Quilava, Seviper, Alakazam, Stunky, Porygon-Z, Nosepass

Question 2: Can the MP evolve?

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2015, 08:32 PM
Yes, it can.

Knight of Time
26th August 2015, 10:20 AM
My MP: Metapod, Quilava, Stunky, Nosepass

Question 3: Does the MP's type(s) give it an immunity to either poison or burns?

EMT: Drain Punch (I just realized it was the only thing that would fit here, being as Brick Break has 15 PP, not 10 like I once thought "facepalm")