PDA

View Full Version : Help for catching #140 Hinbasu

Nat_Chan
15th December 2002, 06:42 AM
Can anyone tell me how to fish Hinbasu? http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs140.png
Thanks a lot!

Azura Stardust
15th December 2002, 07:37 AM
I've got a strange feeling that it's one of those reaally really rare pokemon (like Qwilfish and Snubbull and Yanma and Marill and Dunsparce and Remoraid in GSC - where some guy calls you to tell you when they're in season) and there's some THING that makes them come out perhaps...

I tried with a good rod, tried with a super rod, didn't get nuffin 'cept them annoying Magikarp Tentacool and Kibania.. I'll be very surprised if an old rod nets Hinbasu...

BTW, for some odd reason, the route that has Hinbasu on it is now raining in my game :confused: Before I beat up the 8th gym leader it was normal... now it's rainy. It's not Kyogre; I'm playing Ruby.... and fishing when raining yields the same results as before it was raining... :|

rubyQ
15th December 2002, 07:40 AM
I know, I know!!! I caught a Hinbasu before. Fish beside/around the fisherman in route 119. He owns a hindasu too!!! Use the best rod you have. that's what i do, and I got it! You can try there if you want. :D