PDA

View Full Version : New York giants fans should be excited

Link
29th October 2013, 03:24 PM
The giants looked a lot better than they ever have this past Sunday. They played well and overcame many tough plays from the opposition. The game was well played and it looked as if Eli manning was back to his excellent self, reading the offense well and not letting the other team fool him into making bad offensive plays. Let's go giants!!!

Master Rudy
2nd November 2013, 08:44 AM
This post implies that there are fans of the Giants who haven't blown their brains out or hung themselves over being 2-6 in the first half of the season.

But GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! There's another team that's sitting at .500 who just so happens to share a stadium with the Giants. You might need a new wardrobe since blue/red/white looks odd in a sea of people wearing green/white but I'm sure you'll like the change. Best part is you won't have to travel somewhere new ^_~

Perfect Chaos
2nd November 2013, 12:53 PM
Not sure if trolling or if just happily deluded.

I'm a HUGE HUGE Giants fan and the past two wins against Minnesota and Philadelphia were nothing. We couldn't even score a touchdown against the Eagles last week, had to win on nothing but field goals. And Minnesota was just a huge mess with that whole Josh Freeman signing. Obviously we're going to run with the fact that the guy had only a whole week to learn the playbook, so just stack seven in the box to wear down AP and we had the game in the bag automatically.

As for Philly, Vick was still hurting and not his 100% self, or else I'd probably bet that we'd have lost that game as well. But thankfully, our D was able to step up (marginally) and we were also helped that Chip Kelly is a complete moron when it comes to play-calling and we were able to overwhelm another backup QB.

I'm kind of mad we have a bye week this week since we technically could be running with a lot of confidence in the locker room after two wins in a row but we have the Raiders next Sunday, so I'm definitely gonna be following the Eagles/Raiders game closely this week to see what we're gonna up against.

Master Rudy
2nd November 2013, 02:52 PM
Not sure if trolling or if just happily deluded.

And I'm not sure if you're referring to me or Hera....
If you are in fact speaking of me let me clear things up.....I'm just as delusional now as I was a year ago when I decided to take a break from TPM ^_~

Perfect Chaos
3rd November 2013, 07:45 AM
Negative Rudy, I know you think with a level head. Hera's the one that is questionable. Like 75% of the flags that are being thrown in every NFL game played this year. ;O

Link
3rd November 2013, 02:07 PM
I have a clear head. In fact, you have no basis in fact that my head is questionable, let alone dirty.