PDA

View Full Version : [X/Y] X and Y Trade Station

DivineAll
8th November 2013, 01:26 AM
I figure it's about time that we had a trading thread for the 6th generation. After all, Friend Safari is often times too unpredictable and Wonder Trade only gives out Pokémon that are genuinely useful like every 10th trade or so. (Fun facts: I got myself an Imposter Ditto and a Jolly Level 1 Zubat with Brave Bird in Wonder Trade!) So, feel free to make requests or offers at your leisure!

Requests:
-Articuno, Zapdos, and Yveltal Pokédex additions
-Bunnelby or Diggersby with Huge Power

Offers:
-X version exclusives
-Frogadier with Protean
-Wartortle with Rain Dish
-Piloswine with Thick Fat
-Trade evolutions

FC: 2406-5480-3516

Emerald_Gen.3
19th November 2013, 09:29 PM
Requests:
-Y version exclusives
-Articuno, Zapdos, and Yveltal(Only for Pokédex)
-Tyrouge(Only for breeding)

Offers:
-X version exclusives
-Butterfree with Tinted Lens
-Trade Evolutions

FC: 3282-3243-7543
Will add more offers and Requests as needed.

Shadow Wolf
20th November 2013, 01:20 PM
OK, so I can help you with Yvetal pokedex entry for now. I have Articuno roaming but I don't plan to catch it just yet. I want to get my first shiny pokemon first before that.

As for Tyrogue, you can find him in my friend safari. Just punch my FC and let me know when you guys plan to be online so that it gets registered in the friend safari.

You can find my FC in the FC exchange thread. :)

As for me, I think the only thing I'm looking for right now are Rotom and Archen I believe.

EDIT: OK, so I caught my Articuno. I have mixed feelings about him, though I'm leaning for feeling more good than bad. His nature is Naughty and had horrible HP and Att (9 and 11 respectively and approximately), so that ain't of much help; however, his other stats are perfect in IVs (Defense, Sp. Att., Sp. Def. and Speed). Anyway, let me know what you guys think and of course, when we will trade to get the data.

Emerald_Gen.3
25th November 2013, 06:09 PM
OK I got a Rotom from a wonder trade so I can trade it to you

Shadow Wolf
25th November 2013, 06:56 PM
OK, just either send me a game chat request the next time you're online or PM me. We'll work on the details from there. :)

Oh, and if anybody finds by chance a shiny Dratini/Dragonair, let me know. I'll find a way to make it up to you.

CaptainJigglypuff
26th November 2013, 06:43 AM
I'm looking for a Slowpoke holding a King's Rock under level 10. I can give you a Charmander with the egg moves Flare Blitz and Beat Up in return.

classy_cat18
8th December 2013, 02:58 PM
I have a female Blastoise, so if anyone wants a Squirtle egg, feel free to PM me. I'd love a good Zangoose in return. ^_^

Master Rudy
11th February 2014, 04:44 PM
Tossing my name into the mix on trade requests.

I'm looking for a shiny Vulpix. I've tried several times via GTS but all attempts either ask for the impossible or in cases where I've got something on the trade block result in a normal Vulpix. As for what I can give in return I can either get you one of my many Eevee eggs or I can trade a Vulpix of my own that I got in one of my failed trades. The one in question is level 1, female and has drought with a modest nature.

ChobiChibi
12th February 2014, 04:58 AM
DivineAll! I would love your Wartortle with Rain Dish if you still have it. Unfortunately, I don't think I have anything on your list you require (at the moment, I have the gen 1 legendary birds waiting to be transferred), is there anything else you're after?

Also, good luck Rudy. My other half has hatched about 15 boxes of Vulpix trying to get a shiny one. Someone who gets one isn't likely to give it away XP

Master Rudy
12th February 2014, 08:46 AM
Also, good luck Rudy. My other half has hatched about 15 boxes of Vulpix trying to get a shiny one. Someone who gets one isn't likely to give it away XP

Meh....was worth a try however. Some folks on Wonder Trade have been crazy generous with what they send out so I figured I'd try the GTS in the hopes of getting one of them there. No such luck however.

Then again it's highly likely that some of the more generous ones could have been the very same people flooding Nate and Dookieshed with death threats near the end of the Magikarp Wonder Trade livestream on You Tube :-/

3oC3lTWr330

Jeff
12th February 2014, 10:23 AM
Yeah, been seeing lots of shinies on the GTS, but most people want legendaries for them. So, basically, same as with non shinies.

Drago
12th February 2014, 03:18 PM
Now that the Bank is up, I have a wide-ranging catalogue on offer... Got a few hidden ability 'mons (mostly thanks to LV), legendaries for tradebacks, Bullet Seed Shroomish and probably some other knick-knacks I've since forgotten.

Requests:
-Articuno, Zapdos, and Yveltal Pokédex additions

Requests:
-Y version exclusives
-Articuno, Zapdos, and Yveltal(Only for Pokédex)
-Tyrouge(Only for breeding)

I'm happy to do legendary tradebacks or any of the other requests here if y'all still needed them?

As for me, I think the only thing I'm looking for right now are Rotom and Archen I believe.
Got an Archen available if you're still looking.

Magmar
12th February 2014, 05:34 PM
I have Rotom! Happy to put the Ditto slave to work lol

I have like no legendaries though lol. Xerneas and that's about it... oh my bird is Articuno

Jeff
13th February 2014, 12:48 AM
I haz Porys.

Also:

Looking for Palkia, Shaymin, Arceus, Tornadus, Melloetta, and Yveltal for my dex.

Can offer any other legendary for dex purposes. (Just trade back)

Edit: Also looking for someone to help evolve my Electabuzz.

Jeff
7th March 2014, 12:37 AM
I have the 'rus! Just caught it, probably from a wild Murkrow in a horde.

Also, still looking to fill up my 'dex. I mostly need trade evolutions and a few legendaries. I have pretty much every Pokemon ever and can breed the desired nature onto just about anything. I can make anything timid. Thank you, timid Ditto.

Perfect Chaos
8th March 2014, 03:08 PM
I signed up for Bank and have yet to use it yet. Holy crap and the 14th is next week :eek:

Jeff
9th March 2014, 11:51 AM
Been trying to get a Glameow off the GTS, but it's proven to be a pain in the butt. Offering an adamant Beldum if anyone wants to take me up there (message is "All hail Helix"), or I can trade you something else. It's the only evolutionary family I have left to get so I can literally trade you any other non-legendary for it. (OK, finally managed to get one for my Reuniclus, works for me since it was just for the 'dex I can always go catch another Solosis) Also, still looking for:

-Trade evolutions: whatever I have the items for at the moment, which right now I think is just Electrizer. You'll get them in your 'dex, I'll get them in my 'dex when you trade back, win win
-Legendaries: Palkia, Tornadus, Yveltal. I have all of the other legendaries (not including the ones below obviously), so I can make this worth your while
-Event Legendaries: Shaymin, Arceus, Meloetta. Not necessary for the Shiny Charm, but would still be nice to have them in my 'dex.

Cferra
10th March 2014, 02:40 PM
Hmm. I'll bite.

Trading Non Kalosian Shinys: Foongus, frillish, venepede, flygon, liepard, gible, rapidash, purlion, cryogonal, Watchhog, axew, accelgor, conkelfurr, gigalith, throh, sawk, beheeyem, gothroita, ducklett, escavalier, joltik, jigglypuff, gyarados, lickilicky, vannilite and audino

Trading shiny Kalosian Trevenant and Gogoat.
Trading event shiny Milotic and event mew
Trading 5 IV eevee, 5 IV protean froakie LF gen 6 only shinys.
Lf shiny fletchinder, swirlix and spritzee

DarkestLight
20th September 2015, 04:17 AM
Dont know.why it deleted. Need help trading for.specific.HA pokemon and mega stones. Lemme know if you can help.

Lady Vulpix
20th September 2015, 10:25 AM
Hey, Will! I was thinking about you today. What is it you're looking for?

Jeff
20th September 2015, 12:43 PM
IIRC, Yveltal for 'dex.

I could actually use one myself. Still working on filling up that X pokedex, and Yveltal is the only one I can't get between X and OR.

Lady Vulpix
20th September 2015, 08:54 PM
Oh, sorry. I don't have one of those. :\ I have X too.

DarkestLight
21st September 2015, 09:17 PM
Let's see. i started to go through each Gen to see who I wanted to train up. I'm gonna stick to Gen 6 right now, but i need

Protean Froakie
Rock Head Tyrunt
Gale Wings Talonflame.

Oh and if anything needs a trade Evo..I think the pumpkin does... I also need the perfume pokemon and the cotton candy evo's...I should look up how to tradevo those..

DarkestLight
18th October 2015, 02:20 PM
Ok so I'm online all day today. Anyone wanna help me out with these trade evos and those ha pokemon?

DarkestLight
7th November 2015, 05:21 PM
Figure it's been a month. Thank you DK for the trade evo's and the Froakie. I guess since there's a Shiny Yveltal event in Japan, people are eager to give up their Yveltal's, I got 1 offal GTS damned quick.

Still in search of a Gale Wings Fletchling and Rock Head Tyrunt. Anyone has a Fire Safari that they know of, so I can friend you and find at least the Fletchling. Tyrunt I figure will be a little harder still.

Hrm, that'll be all.