PDA

View Full Version : a new member

a little chinese boy
28th December 2013, 07:47 AM
Hi,I'm a boy who likes pokemon from China.Where are you from?Do you like to introduce yourselves?I hope we can be friends.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th December 2013, 11:55 PM
欢迎你来TPM!
Welcome to TPM!

That being said, two things for starters.

1) This is not the right forum for an introduction thread. Miscellaneous Stuff is the place for those, and I hope a mod moves this there.

2) You double-posted in a Misc thread, that wouldn't have been necessary, you could have just added the translation to your first post.

Sorry if I sound abrupt or something, it seems you really are quite young.

Blademaster
30th December 2013, 02:12 PM
Welcome!

I didn't know China had Internet. I thought they had one of those giant censorship walls like North Korea does.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th December 2013, 11:43 PM
Well Blade,

go figure. I have a Chinese friend and he had some odd limitations on getting to his Facebook account when he was spending a holiday back in China.

Lady Vulpix
31st December 2013, 06:24 PM
Welcome to TPM! And thanks to Mikachu for his help.

If you need to know anything about the forums or have some trouble with the language, both Mikachu and I know some Chinese, so we may be able to help. And Dark-San speaks Chinese fluently, so if you can find him, he can help you too.

To answer your question, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

And no, Heald. China does have censorship, but it's nothing like North Korea. They just censor things like Google, Youtube and Facebook. This board is perfectly accessible from there. Besides, I've already seen people go around the censorship with cellphones or proxies, so those who really want to use Facebook have ways to do so.