PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow tpmers!!

Link
9th January 2014, 02:26 PM
I'm doing well. How is everyone? I just got my blood drawn today.

Knight of Time
9th January 2014, 02:48 PM
I'm good...I'm finally back to playing the 5th generation Pokemon games, now that I have the 4th generation games all complete (all 493 Pokemon seen/caught on each)...so far, I have the first 5 badges in each of the 5th generation games except for White 2 (but I am bound to get the 5th badge in that game soon), so yeah, at this rate it'll take me a while to catch up to all of you guys who are ahead of me progress-wise in one or more of them...I guess that's one of the disadvantages of having all of the Pokemon games in a single generation when you've fallen behind everyone else, but oh well, at least TPM is not holding a race for the fastest person to complete a Pokemon game, lol.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th January 2014, 05:38 AM
Well, it's finally snowing where I live. I love it.

ChobiChibi
10th January 2014, 06:04 AM
I had blood taken yesterday also :O I dislike needles.

Magmar
10th January 2014, 06:43 AM
I have been awake since 1 a.m. for some reason and not looking forward to going to work /whine

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2014, 08:51 AM
I'm fine, currently at work, and I've just fixed the forum rules link so that people can actually read the rules when they click on it.

Why is this thread only for vets?

Link
10th January 2014, 11:58 AM
I changed the topic title. It's better now. ;)

Little_Pikachu
11th January 2014, 05:08 AM
I hate getting blood taken, I don't really mind the needle aspect, but they always find it impossible to get a vein out of me! I think I'm a vampire or something.
I'm good today, just going to have a relaxing afternoon. Cleaning the house can wait until tomorrow I think.

Crystal Mew
18th January 2014, 06:02 PM
I had blood taken a couple weeks ago, my arm was bruised for a week.

Magmar
20th January 2014, 09:43 AM
I also had blood drawn on Friday.

mattbcl
20th January 2014, 05:24 PM
I'm amazed at all the recent encounters with vampires.

Doing well, and at the moment, trying to write. Some days it comes easily, others it's a struggle, but always at least one page per day. Things are really heating up for the story I'm on. (Sadly, it isn't anything I've posted here, and I don't know when I'm going to get back to that material. It'd be nice to find inspiration for it, but... gotta work with what comes to me.)

Blademaster
21st January 2014, 08:31 PM
I, like all of the rest of you, am slowly and inevitably dying.

Kinda sucks, but thank you for asking. :)

Cferra
22nd January 2014, 02:08 PM
*glances up* SUZIE! OH, MY GOD! I didn't know you were still around! HI! =D

Anyway, back on topic. I am doing fine. A couple weeks ago Dan Slott, the author of Superior Spider-Man, found out I didn't like the writing in the title. He tweeted at me about it and wasn't very cordial. Eh, whatever. The guy can't take criticism. Plus, I don't hate the guy. I just am not a fan of his storyline where Doctor Octopus is in control of Pete's body. The storyline is ending tho. So, that's good. At least something good in comic land happened. I got one of my videos retweeted by the creator of one of the comics I reviewed.

As for as taking blood goes, I never have an issue with that. My mom used to be a lab supervisor and took my blood when needed. I never looked tho. But, I never mind it. Don't mind needles, really. Haven't had it taken as I had a physical a few months ago. Always fun those are. =D

Drusilla
22nd January 2014, 03:34 PM
I don't like needles unless it's for tattooing. Those don't bother me.

*waves* I'm still alive. I left the job that was slowly sucking the life from me this past weekend to get my house ready for our move in two weeks. I'll be here coordinating between the management company (we're going to rent out while we're down south), the flooring people, the contractors that are going to finish hanging the new drywall in the basement, and the movers. Heh, sounds all grown up when I put it that way. I'm really just a glorified housewife who opens the door for all these folks and keeps the dog from getting out. In the mean time, I'm looking at houses down there, poking around for job ideas, and doing a lot of cleaning.

Have I mentioned I hate moving?

ChobiChibi
23rd January 2014, 04:15 AM
I keep being prodded and poked by doctors because I have pain in my pelvis and no one can figure out why :/ I like painkillers though :D

I'm going to be moving soon and tbh I can't wait XD Finally free from my parents, moving in with the bf into the city. I've lived in the area before, and I went to college just up the road, so I'm really excited ^^ 26 days until we move <3 Although, I'm not looking forward to the packing part either ^^;

RedStarWarrior
23rd January 2014, 08:30 AM
I avoid needles at all costs.

Knight of Time
23rd January 2014, 09:08 AM
I used to despise needles when I got them in a finger (probably one of the most sensitive places to get blood drawn). These days, I don't mind them as much, as long as they are in the arm.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th January 2014, 11:13 AM
I, like all of the rest of you, am slowly and inevitably dying.

Kinda sucks, but thank you for asking. :)

In a way, I have begun to think that message board accounts are immortal. It may sound crazy, but you cannot deny their existence is not in the same level as living things. What's more they can leave memories inside people's hearts in a very unique way. And don't forget that medical science has progressed so much that we might achieve an age higher than the past generations. So don't die Blade, and keep posting!

Blademaster
6th February 2014, 08:44 PM
Whatever you say, Finnish Kamina. :wave:

Shadow Wolf
10th February 2014, 12:14 AM
Sup people? :)

Needles... hehehe, for some reason I don't mind them. I just talk to the doctors to distract myself or simply just think of something else. Before I even notice, the blood is out XD

As for me? Hmmm... Not much... Another friendzone close to another dying friendship, videogames as usual... I guess the world eventually makes you become a bit sarcastic.

But in all seriousness, I like my peaceful life and I hope it stays like that for a while. My computer died in a month so I wasn't able to get online but its finally fixed so hopefully I'll hang around the forum for a while. And I'm still holding a shiny Sliggoo that somebody asked me for Christmas, so let me know when you want to pick it up. Also I'm trying to complete the National Pokedex in my game, so I may ask for help sometime in the future.

All in all, ups and downs but things are well overall. Hope you guys are doing well too. :)

Katie
10th February 2014, 03:38 PM
I don't like needles unless it's for tattooing. Those don't bother me.

*waves* I'm still alive. I left the job that was slowly sucking the life from me this past weekend to get my house ready for our move in two weeks. I'll be here coordinating between the management company (we're going to rent out while we're down south), the flooring people, the contractors that are going to finish hanging the new drywall in the basement, and the movers. Heh, sounds all grown up when I put it that way. I'm really just a glorified housewife who opens the door for all these folks and keeps the dog from getting out. In the mean time, I'm looking at houses down there, poking around for job ideas, and doing a lot of cleaning.

Have I mentioned I hate moving?

I was about to ask if you're moving back to Texas but then I saw "basement" and now I assume not, heh.

What's with all the needle chat? I'm not the biggest fan of needles, but I was okay with them until a couple months ago - Lidocaine stings like a goddamn bitch. I got an implantable birth control in my arm that they had to numb me for first, and in 3 years they'll need to lidocaine me again to get it out and I DON'T WANNA. Shit it hurt.

Magmar
11th February 2014, 06:11 AM
on the bright side, katie, no babies!

Katie
12th February 2014, 08:15 AM
Yay!

ChobiChibi
18th February 2014, 09:36 AM
When you've moved house and you can't get to a sofa, lay on the floor :D