PDA

View Full Version : Fanfic Theme Month Chain Story

Andrew
5th May 2003, 11:41 PM
Fanfic Theme Month Chain Story!

Well another activity for our theme month is our chain story! Basically the storyline is: You’re all going to a Jerry Springer Show entitled – Secrets Revealed! And you’re not sure what its all about, but you’re going, leaving your 17 young kids with Granny and getting free food an a ride in a real car to the big city!

Just before you post, put in your Character Name and Description. You could be married to a donkey, you could be an avid birdwatcher, we don’t know but it’s a lot of secrets! So first off the producer is making everyone meet in the green room before the show. I’ll be playing the producer at this point in time, but that can change.

Just try to keep it realistic, don’t kill others without discussing it with them first, keep Pokemon out of it and such….

So like um.. lets get this happening!

Name:
Sex:
Description:
Misc:

Name: Andrew
Sex: Male
Description: 6 foot 1 (Click on my web page for more description of me :X) Wearing a charcoal business shirt and black pants, he’s the producer of Jerry Springer, keeping everything running behind the scenes. Has a headset and clipboard he uses. Tries to keep calm but tends to lose his temper a lot more often.
Misc: Nada.

Andrew

Taking a swig of my morning orange juice at the desk, today was going to be another one of those days. One of those days filled with fun, excitement and brawls. I was glad I wasn’t a bouncer, all I had to do was stay behind the scenes and co-ordinate things and give Jerry his witty morning lines.

Today’s freaks were coming shortly and I needed to get ready, I got up and put my drink down and went to reception, ready to greet the guests that would provide me with so much laughter for at least the next three hours. Jerry had once asked me if it was right to make a public display of such sad individuals, but I’d told him it was a requirement that everyone knew. Fool. He gets all my lines fed to him. He couldn’t possibly be funny by himself.

Oprah walked past looking glamorous as she made her way to her set, I gave her a quick wave. Idiot. The only thing I had to worry about were network executives…. Oh look here comes the first lot. Time for fun…

Mr Mayor
6th May 2003, 03:23 PM
Name: Brandon
Sex: Male
[Description: 14 years old, and is 5 foot 6, has shaggy brown hair, and deep green eyes. He is wearing a black hoodie and baggy pants. On his hoodie is the word "BLEH" in bold red letters.
Misc: Brandon is an odd character. Despite his young age, he is married. Wait though, that isn't the saddest part. He isn't married once, but twice. His two wives don't know about the other, either. One lives in LA, while the other lives in NY. He apparently has reasons to spend a week in LA, then a week in NY, then back to LA for a week. His wives haven't caught on yet.

Brandon got up and pushed himself out of the car. He had been driven to the Jerry Springer show in a limozine. He still hadn't figured out that he wasn't just a viewer with a backstage pass, he was a guest on the show.

He was guided by a security guard to a small room with a bunch of other people. He sat down, and waited. After about ten minutes, and after a few more people had entered the room, they were lead down the hallway.

Brandon walked in the front of the crowd. A door opened at the other end of the hallway, and a man in a charcoal business suit, holding a clipboard, walked out of the room. He looked at them and smirked. Brandon wondered if this was the first person he would meet on the tour...