PDA

View Full Version : Some news for LOZ fans that missed the Four Swords Anniversary Edition

Knight of Time
31st January 2014, 05:29 PM
Hi guys,

I'm not sure how many of you guys are fellow Legend of Zelda fanatics like me, but I want to share some good news I just found earlier today.

If there's anyone here who missed out on the Four Swords Anniversary Edition (and are still looking for it), you have a second chance at getting it! All you need to do is go to the eShop on a 3DS or 2DS, and download it from there (it's free to download). But, you have to have a Nintendo Network ID (you can make one if you don't have one already) to download the game, and even then, you have until 11:59 p.m. PST on February 2 to download it.

So once again, if there's any Zelda fanatics here who want this game, now is the time to get it (I got it just a little while ago today).

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention that this game is only available in North America, so my apologies to those of you outside of North America who were looking for this game (stupid Nintendo being biased here >_>).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st February 2014, 11:44 PM
You forgot one thing, KoT.

This is not good news for LOZ fans that missed the Four Swords Anniversary Edition.

This is good news for just about everyone there is. At least for those who missed the edition. :P

Roy Karrde
2nd February 2014, 12:12 AM
I have never played the game before and dont have any friends to play it with over local multi, should I still get it?

classy_cat18
2nd February 2014, 12:15 AM
I have never played the game before and dont have any friends to play it with over local multi, should I still get it?

The game is still playable in single player. It's free; go for it.

Knight of Time
2nd February 2014, 02:45 PM
Sorry Mikachu.

I slightly changed the topic title, since I had the funny feeling there might be a fellow Zelda fanatic here who cannot get this game because they're outside of North America; all I can say is, I wish Nintendo would wise up and give players from other countries that chance.

Uh, is it even possible to play this game with a partner over the internet, or do the two systems have to be close to each other physically for multiplayer to be possible?

On a side note, I just completed the Sea of Trees today with a pair of Silver Keys...has anyone gotten a gold or Hero's Key while playing this game solo, or know if your Rupees get reset each time you clear one of the stages (including its boss)?