PDA

View Full Version : [X/Y] Wonder Trade

Drago
2nd February 2014, 05:29 PM
Truly one of my favourite new features; Wonder Trade is something I've thought would be cool in Pokemon for ages, but never thought they'd do. You send a Pokemon. You get a Pokemon. The rest depends on who is doing the trading. And of course, more often than not, you get stooged with a crappy lowbie scrub. I've gotten some cool stuff too, like a Gengar and a level 45 Scyther, and considering you pay as much as you can be bothered paying on any given trade, there's a controlled amount of risk involved.

I also did this to help try and make things more fun for people...

mBwgB2JmRNw

What has Wonder Trade been like for you?

Master Rudy
3rd February 2014, 11:18 AM
Cool idea on the trades Drago!

As far as Wonder Trade goes it's been a crapshoot. Sometimes get something decent, sometimes get screwed and sometimes be the one being the dick ^_^()

It's a good idea in practice but the key thing to remember is to not put something up on Wonder Trade if you feel like you won't get a good deal in return. For the most part I think the idea of getting something pretty decent is what keeps people honest. They put something common up and get something they like. Later on they return the favor. If it wasn't for that then honestly it'd be nothing but Magikarp and Zubat. Speaking of which.....

PSEFn5vUlGM

3oC3lTWr330

Not going to lie.....took part in that second debacle ^_^() :lol:

Lady Vulpix
3rd February 2014, 07:15 PM
That was very nice of you. I got my Kangaskhan from a Wonder Trade. She's pretty good in battle too!

CaptainJigglypuff
4th February 2014, 04:52 AM
I've gotten a female German Charmander with Flare Blitz, a Japanese Ditto with Pokerus, a German Noibat (which I thought it's German name was a nickname until it evolved), a couple of Eevee (male AND female and one with Anticipation), quite a few Japanese Honedge, a Japanese Pidgey, Japanese Fletchling, a Japanese Froakie, a Japanese Golett among many other Japanese Pokemon which I cannot recall right now. I have done pretty well actually.

Drago
4th February 2014, 03:10 PM
I've gotten a female German Charmander with Flare Blitz, a Japanese Ditto with Pokerus, a German Noibat (which I thought it's German name was a nickname until it evolved), a couple of Eevee (male AND female and one with Anticipation), quite a few Japanese Honedge, a Japanese Pidgey, Japanese Fletchling, a Japanese Froakie, a Japanese Golett among many other Japanese Pokemon which I cannot recall right now. I have done pretty well actually.

Haha I've had that before, too. I got a German Panpour named Sodamak, and I thought that was the most awesome nickname ever. Then I discovered it's actually what it's called over there, and chose to never evolve it. SODAMAK FOREVER!!