PDA

View Full Version : Well, this was quite the discovery...

Pokemaster Ash
7th February 2014, 11:14 PM
I was playing Black 2 and White 2 tonight and I found, to my surprise, you could actually just reset to change the swarms for the day (like any other daily event, like obtaining fossils and whatnot), at least provided the last save was from the previous day. I didn't know that was possible (mostly since forcing the swarms to cycle in Gen 4 required messing with the DS's clock and calendar). Has it been that way since B/W? I never noticed it then...

Lady Vulpix
8th February 2014, 02:14 PM
In fact, many things work in a weird way when you have a save from a past day.

I have even battled Cynthia in February because it was still 'Spring' until I entered a Pokemon Center.

edwood
27th June 2018, 02:12 AM
I was playing Black 2 and White 2 tonight and I found, to my surprise, you could actually just reset to change the swarms for the day (like any other daily event, like obtaining fossils and whatnot), at least provided the last save was from the previous day. I didn't know this (http://mega-joker-slot.com) was possible (mostly since forcing the swarms to cycle in Gen 4 required messing with the DS's clock and calendar). Has it been that way since B/W? I never noticed it then...

Interesting, thanks for sharing!