PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Grandma...

DivineAll
19th February 2014, 11:10 PM
So... my grandma just died today... I want to cry... I really do... but I just can't... and you know what's even sadder... she died the day after my sister's birthday...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th February 2014, 04:08 AM
My condolences. Did she die all of a sudden or did she die in a hospital? Some of my close relatives have died in a hospital after a long period of sickness, and remaining in a coma-like situation for years before one finally goes away is not a good thing.

Magmar
20th February 2014, 06:21 AM
Oh dear :( so sorry to hear about your loss. May she rest in peace...

Cferra
20th February 2014, 08:34 AM
People grieve in their own way. *hug* You'll find the time, I am sure. Just remember people are here for you. My condolences, DivineAll.

Knight of Time
20th February 2014, 09:16 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss DivineAll.

I just hope you and your family will have all the strength you need to get through this difficult time.

DivineAll
20th February 2014, 12:06 PM
To answer Mikachu... she died in the hospital... she apparently had this sort of malignant cancer that turned out to be, according to one of my relatives, benign neoplasm...

I don't know for how long she had it... She kept me in the dark about her condition... but I knew for a while she did have cancer... so I played innocent and dumb so that she and I wouldn't worry or dwell on it too much... I suppose I sort of blame myself for not talking to another relative about how utterly serious this was...

Thanks for the kind words folks... I really do need them now...

Fett One
20th February 2014, 08:37 PM
Sorry for your loss.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th February 2014, 11:55 PM
Don't blame yourself. Be strong, and remember that life goes on. Your grandmother brought your parent to this world, who in turn gave out two children.