PDA

View Full Version : Shuukan Pokemon Houso (about Hoso serie +pics)

Scuba.Diving
6th May 2003, 09:42 AM
It's look like some episodes of the Hoso serie are the same from the original serie... Some of those episodes are new, like Brock and Misty adventure when Ash gone...

http://top-quebec.virtualave.net/lmm/images01/images05.jpg
http://top-quebec.virtualave.net/lmm/images01/images06.jpg
http://top-quebec.virtualave.net/lmm/images01/images12.jpg

For the «Shuukan Pokemon Houso» The revenge match at Hanada Gym (what about I talk last week), it's only about Misty...

I look to make some new images caption of the part 2 and 3... I put some of those pics (like last week) here this week, when I have more time to do it...

Just to remembber that the first Hoso episode after Misty leave the gang, when she return to Azuria (Hanada) Gym to repalce her sisters... But Misty have some troubles with 3 bad boys and with a secret agent of PIA...

That episode are a full example of AAML (Ash and Misty Love)... She dream to Ash and at the end she look the sky and ask Ash to come to see her at Hanada gym... 8)

For people who's know URL: The part 3, japanese video of Housou are online this week :D

Chris 2.1
6th May 2003, 11:04 AM
Ok, basically, Hoso is either a clip show (like 'Best TR Blast offs!' or 'Pikachu's electric charge!', but They also air episode-style shows, like 'Brock! Save Pewter Gym!' and 'Pokemon Investigation! Search for Oak!'

There have been a lot of specials which focus on characters, and ones like the Slowking epi, Mewtro Returns and the Raikou Special, I believe.

The pictures are from the first Misty special. The three kids dressed in purple are the kids from Viridian with Hitmonlee, Chan and Top. I believe one has a Tentacruel.

should this go in Spoilers?

Scuba.Diving
6th May 2003, 12:21 PM
Yes is true... The gang chief have a tentacruel and he use it agaisnt Misty...

This Hoso episode its the most of the most... I like it... I see it 100 time...

Hanada Tattsu
6th May 2003, 04:23 PM
Yeah, this belongs in Spoilers. -moves-

Thanks, Scuba!

Yeah, as Shiny Marill said, Hoso doesn't always air new episodes, it's also a clip show of sorts.

Yeah, from what I've read, the Misty Hoso specials are packed with AAML hints.

Scuba.Diving
6th May 2003, 05:39 PM
Uh... It's about anime, not spoiler... What you mean by spoiler?

I see that anime, that not spoiler...

Entropy
6th May 2003, 05:51 PM
Spoiler - Something that may reveal something surprising or amazing about something/someone.

Hanada is saying that the images of the Hoso special you gave have spoilers that indicate that Kasumi may have an affection for Satoshi..which is something I believe.

Hanada Tattsu
6th May 2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Scuba.Diving
Uh... It's about anime, not spoiler... What you mean by spoiler?

I see that anime, that not spoiler...

Sorry for not being clear, Entropy explained it to ya, thanks Entropy.

BTW, Scuba, what else did Misty say about Ash in the episode? Also, what role does Horsea play?

Scuba.Diving
7th May 2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Sorry for not being clear, Entropy explained it to ya, thanks Entropy.

BTW, Scuba, what else did Misty say about Ash in the episode? Also, what role does Horsea play?

Horsea? Nothing important, you can see him when Misty (in her mermaid outfit) try to calm down Gyrados from the main Hanada gym's pool...

So, I can't understand all japanese what say in the video, but :
#1 When Misty fall in coma when the Gyrado hit her, she dream to Ash and Brock, but she ask Ash to don't leave her and to help her... In the Misty's dream Ash and Brock said good bye and see soon to Misty, she try to follow him but Gyrado keep Misty legs...
#2 At the end of episode (online now as a part 3) Misty are out of the gym and look the sky... She ask Satoshi (Ash) to come to see her very soon at Hanada... She ask only Ash... She wait for him...

She said something like that : «Satoshi gimurida no dakana iiwaio... kokowa atashi no basho»

Hanada Tattsu
7th May 2003, 06:26 PM
That really proves it. AAML jumbo episodes, really that's cool for all the PokeShippers.

As for May, she has her fair share of AG hints as well, so as far as I'm concerned, Misty and May are kinda even.

Scuba.Diving
7th May 2003, 06:47 PM
May can show more her interess to Ash, but I think Misty love Ash and Ash love Misty...

But too many episodes talk about that... Maybe May come to pokemon serie only to prove Ash's attachement to Misty...

Hanada Tattsu
7th May 2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Scuba.Diving
May can show more her interess to Ash, but I think Misty love Ash and Ash love Misty...

But too many episodes talk about that... Maybe May come to pokemon serie only to prove Ash's attachement to Misty...

Yeah, May seems to rely on Ash much more than Misty did. Misty was much more independent than May is.

Light_Togetic
8th May 2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Yeah, May seems to rely on Ash much more than Misty did. Misty was much more independent than May is.

That's a good point, and it makes sense that May would depend mre on Ash, seeing as she's younger (I think). I think the question of who Ash will "get together" with is in the hands of the writers. I think that before anyone dates anyone though, Ash will have to grow up and realize that there's more to girls than just being friends.;)

Entropy
8th May 2003, 04:04 PM
Not to forget that May is just a starting trainer and has what, battled a couple of people and caught 1 or 2 new pokemon, I believe? Please clarify if I'm wrong.

Scuba.Diving
8th May 2003, 04:30 PM
She's has only 10 years old according the first AG episode... Don't forget about what she's said in secret in the first time... She hate pokemon and she use Ash to help her to travel in the world... She said in the lab, when she get the occassion she leave Torchic somewhere...

Something like this... Where is the place in a pokemon world for a pokemon hater anyway?

May are most interested by muscles guys and traveling... Not for pokemon, she said it's boring to train pokemon and have battle...

May are not Ash's girl, for sure...

Hanada Tattsu
8th May 2003, 04:41 PM
Yeah, Scuba, you really nailed it.

May doesn't like Pokemon as much as Misty, and that means she and Ash have nothing in common. Ash likes battling and training Pokemon, as does Misty. May, as Scuba said, is more into guys and traveling.