PDA

View Full Version : I challenge *g_rock* Ref: Cyrus if he wants

Mudkip14
6th May 2003, 02:58 PM
This battle is for charring my Cyndaquil in your match against VC.

This will be a 1 on 1 my Cyndaquil against your Mis Drake( or anyone else you'd like although I would prefer Miss Drake since SHE'S THE ONE WHO FRIED CYNDA HERE.
DQ: 2 days
Arena: The Flower Meadow

This is a simple arena covered with flowers. Although don't let the beauty fool you the flowers contain spores that will be released every so often (ref determines). This is also the home to Many Bellossom if disturbed (which means if hit with an attack) the will use a quick Solar Beam and every 3 rounds they will use Petal Dances on the field to attack all pokemon (damage taken will be half of what a Petal Dance will normally do) So as you can see this Beautiful Field of flowers is rather fatal. Due to the extreme heat Sunny Day is always in effect if no other weather altering attack is. And once ay weather altering attack ends Sunny Day is instantly re activated since the suns harsh rays again are able to shine down onto the field.

Well do you accept my challenge?

Oh and since I'm defeinetly using Cynda that means I've sent out first and that you must attack first.

conspiracy
7th May 2003, 12:00 AM
sorry I was so late to reply to this, but fine I accept

Go, Miss Drake!!

He made a big mistake wanting to fight you...

Use Double Team to put up a defense, then use Surf to inflict major damage.

If he tries to break up your Double Team with Swift, use Extremespeed to dodge the attack and inflict some damage.

Double Team ~ Surf/Extremespeed ~ Surf/Extremespeed

EDIT: I finally finished reading the description of the arena and I feel real stupid :yes:
didn't change a thing though

:wave:

Cyrus
7th May 2003, 10:03 AM
I can ref this.

Mudkip14
7th May 2003, 11:08 AM
He already made a mistake Cynda. With no water and this bright Sun he can't use Surf so this round will be simple. Ok just as he splits up into copies release a swift attack to get rid of them. Now were not going to be using Swift anymore even if there are still clones. Instead use Fire Blast, with your natural fire type and the hot sun this attack should be more than Miss Drake can handle. Next use Toxic. We're gonna win this Cynda i'm not gonna let you lose 3 times in a row.

Swift~Fire Blast~Toxic

Yes Cyrus please ref.

conspiracy
7th May 2003, 11:33 AM
EVen though my second Surf will fail, I'll still inflict some damage with Extremespeed HAHAHAHAHA!!... *sigh of relief*

You better thank god though that the rules are so different than they were before...:yes:

*Once again Binky pops out of his pokeball and uses Hypnosis on me so I forget all the stupid things I did* (i don't really feel like typing the whole scene again..:D )

Cyrus
8th May 2003, 06:35 PM
Mudkip14 vs. * g rock *

Round 1:

Prebattle Stats:
Cynda: 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
Miss Drake: 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:
Cynda: Swift ~ Fire blast ~ Toxic
Miss Drake: Double Team ~ Extreme Speed/Surf ~ Extreme Speed/Surf

Battle:

This knock down bear out give it all you got winner take all grudge match begins in one of the most despicable dark dank dry corner of hell any mortal has ever had the displeasure of encountering. It can be no other location in existence or myth but THE FLOWER MEADOW OF DOOM!!! This grudge match is to take place due to a miss hap involving Mudkip14’s Cyndaquil and a miss aimed bolt of thunder. Who is at fault for the senseless deep-frying the Cyndaquil was forced to experience? Is it Mudkip14’s fault for releasing his Cyndaquil when he was simply reffing? Or is it g rock’s for using such a wildly inaccurate move? Well obviously the answer to this question well be determined at the conclusion of the match.

For blow-by-blow commentary we will rely on the ever professional Dr. Thrash and Trash, the ever even-tempered Nidoking. To the arena and Dr. TnT we go.

Well the two tiny excuses for pokemon are standing across from each other. They appear to either be waiting for their trainers to give the orders for the first and hopefully brutal first round or they are simply watching the grass grow. I suspect it is the latter. The arena’s flowers are really messing with my head, I could have sworn I just saw a bunch of flowers stand up and begin to do the Macarena. It appears the trainers have elected to issue their first round orders. Ouch, it looks like G Rock has committed a possibly lethal combination of mistakes. But lets not pass judgment until the first blow is landed.

The battle begins as the two faces off, ignoring the constant release of pollen. Ignoring the sweltering heat Miss Drake focuses internally, create a trio of false images with the intention of confusing her opponent. Tini doesn’t act out in horror or disgust at the use of the most-overused-move-in-existence. He simply releases a volley of heat seeking stars. The volley not only seeks out and strikes Miss Drake but they shatter her freshly minted illusions.

Ooh, here are where the errors come into play. The dragon had two orders to use for the remainder of the round, surf and extreme speed. Surf is the standing order, which will never function in arena devoid of any standing aqueous substance. The other order was to perform Extreme Speed to avoid the use of swift, while this might work under normal circumstances swift was used directly following the creation of the illusions making the Extreme Speed clause worthless. This leaves madam dragon defenseless to the ravaging that munchkin of a fire pokemon obviously feels she deserves. Lets see some [color=red] BLOOD!

Miss Drake turns to her trainer with an immense look of betrayal, the person she has sworn to follow has failed her. She turns toward her opponent and watches mutely as he forms an enormous orb of fire before him. As the orb reaches maximum potential it’s physical dimensions nearly dwarf that of the Cyndaquil. Releasing the orb, Cynda watches with glee as it elongates into a five-pointed kata just before connecting with the betrayed dratini’s hide. The already impressive explosion is magnified by intense heat radiating from the unimpaired sun above. BOOMIE!!! The explosive force blasts the downtrodden dratini into the flowers. Her unresisting form is finally brought to a halt as she slides directly into a dancing Bellossom. Ignoring the minor disturbance, the dancer simply continues on. Annoyed at having to chase down his opponent adds insult to injury by launching a single glob of goo to her face. She was already suffering from some severe burns, but the burning sensation from the pit of her stomach already exceeds the pain of her burns. And she can already sense the increasing effect of the poisons.

That can’t have been what Miss Drake’s trainer had planned at all. Oh well, first blood goes to Cynda. And what an impressive first blooding it was, I mean with the intense sun and the shrimp's natural skill with flames that was a solid blow that over whelmed the dragon’s natural resistance to fire. And then adding insult to injury by spitting on the dragon, shear genius. Who would have thought of it. Me of course.

Post battle Stats:
Cynda: 100% (HP) 85% (Energy)
Miss Drake: 75% (HP) 98% (Energy) | Intoxicated (5% next round) | Burned (2% next round) | Despondent

Mudkip14
8th May 2003, 07:01 PM
Well Cyrus I must say that's the first time I've seen you try to make your reffing funny and it was.

Ok Cynda we're gonna make that Dratini pay for frying you in that match. Use another Fire Balst to put the hurt on Miss Drake. Next use Attarct my boy, that should lower the chances of Miss Drake attacking you. Then start an all out Rollout attack to end this round.

Subs: If Doble Team is used immediatly use Swift. If Rain Dance Is used immediatly use Sunny Day.

Fire Blast/Swift/Sunny Day~Attaract/Swift/Sunny Day~Rollout/Swift/Sunny Day

conspiracy
8th May 2003, 11:11 PM
what I hate is when ....... nevermind.

(I am assuming that Cynda is male since you are using attract)

Ok Miss Drake, you can't give up now. Use Extremespeed to dodge the Fire Blast and strike your foe, hopefully the Fire Blast will fry some wild pokemon and make them mad at Cynda. Now, use Haze so he will not be able to see you and make you attracted to him. If you do somehow become attracted to Cynda use Safeguard to nullify the effects of the poison for a while, if you do not become attracted.... *has to think* use Bubblebeam!! ;)

Extremespeed ~ Haze ~ Safeguard/Bubblebeam

EDIT: BTW, Mudkip, if you could post the reffing of my battle with VC. No rush or anything, it'sjust that it's been a few days. If you were busy with something else, no problem.

conspiracy
11th May 2003, 02:09 AM
this is for Cyrus in case he lost track...

Cyrus
12th May 2003, 10:29 PM
I didn’t lose track of this G Rock, I was out of town over the weekend. It being Mother’s Day weekend I had hoped it was sufficient reason to disappear for a few days without mentioning it. Apparently Mudkip14 has quoted me on this, but things do come up and prevent people from posting after one or two days. While I always strive to post swiftly, it isn’t always possible. If I haven’t posted it is generally safe to assume I haven’t lost track of it but that something has come up to prevent me from posting.

Avoid altering attacks that contain attacks, it can be seen as cheating… Instead of editing the post to request a reffing a private message would have been a better choice.

Prebattle Stats:
Cynda: 100% (HP) 85% (Energy)
Miss Drake: 75% (HP) 98% (Energy) | Intoxicated (5% next round) | Burned (2% next round) | Despondent

Commands:
Cynda: Fire Blast/Swift/Sunny Day ~ Attract /Swift/Sunny Day ~ Rollout/Swift/Sunny Day
Miss Drake: Extreme speed ~ Haze ~ Safeguard/Bubble beam

Battle:

After a brutal first round, Cynda has acquired a decisive lead over his feminine opponent. Not only has he landed a devastating blow, he has induced sufficient lingering ailments to hamper any chance Miss Drake would other wise have of achieving a come back. Now to Dr. TnT for a brief prediction before the round begins.

Well this match so far hasn’t been anything short of a decisive beating that little miss dragon girl has be unable to stop at all. I mean people are supposed to cringe and lose control of bodily functions at the mere mention of a dragon. Yet little Miss Thing has done nothing to live up to the hype. All she has accomplished is to sit there and take a beating like a good little wench. Now I have to honestly say that the little squirt is giving this his all. He has set himself up to dispatch this draconic opponent without much of a sweat. I would place odds on the squirt, but part of that might be my dislike for Little Miss Thing over there, dragons are supposed to scare people. They aren’t supposed to be some cute little munchkin who sits there and takes a beating!

Intending to repeat the inferno like assault he had exposed Miss Drake to in the previous exchange, Cynda begins to form a single glowing orb of fire before him. Golden hues lace through the fiery orb as it continues to grow. The dragon faces down the growing orb with an unflinching stare. The dratini coils around herself, preparing to launch herself as her opponent releases the attack. The single massive orb continues to grow and increase in destructive potential under the unimpaired glow of the solar being. Ignoring the pain the friction of launching her serpentine form at Cynda as he releases his orb. The burning within the pit of her stomach is nothing compared to the heat she exposes herself to as she drives her lithe body into Cynda, soft horn first. Cynda is driven back through the spore emitting flowers as Miss Drake recoils. She turns back and is greeted with a sight of rampant destruction. The fiery orb that was originally released by the Cyndaquil had left burns across her draconic body. Yet the scene before her is evidence of what can occur when lethal flames are released in an extremely dry and warm environment. The beautiful flowers have been burned beyond any form of recognition; the burned remains of the pollen causes the dragon to choke, gasping for breath. Miss Drake’s eyes water as tears stain her cheeks, whether due to the sight before her or due to pollen triggering an allergic response is indeterminable. The remaining Bellossom turn to her, weeping openly as they attempt to carry their fallen from the constantly spreading flames. Miss Drake’s heart goes at to the dancers; this battle has left deep scares on this once pristine field.

Well that was a waste. That blast had the potential of laying that dragon down. But no miss Thing dodges the blast. At least those haughty-flighty Bellossom got what was coming to them. I mean, could they have asked for it any louder? They just twirl around in this grass field with during a freaking constant sunny day, not expecting a hungry dragon or something to come through and get itself a snack. And Miss Thing is CRYING about the damage she inflicted on them by dodging the attack. Course the Squirt should have recognized that avoided it, but he is just a baby pulled away from his mother’s teat to early.

In an attempt to block out the sun’s radiance, Miss Drake summons a layer of mist to surround and encompass the field. While the fine layer of moisture serves two purposes, reducing the temperature below it by blocking out the sun and the mist suppresses the lingering flames. Yet the primary goal, preventing Cynda’s attempt at seduction failed. He employed the oldest trick in the book, he simply offered her his shoulder to cry on. Miss Drake drapes herself across his shoulders and cries at the destruction they have caused. With a few quiet assurances Cynda manages to worm his way into her heart. As she stops crying she looks around and her haze has already been burned away by the sun brighter than any natural high noon.

He shoots, he scores! I didn’t think the little guy had it in him, but he managed to warm up that ice queen. Wormed into that wyrm’s heart. Got her thinking that warmth from the poison is actually heat in her loins, nice move. Took her down, old school. Man all of the cuddly stuff is weak, where is the blood death and destruction. I know, those fires need to be restarted. Those Bellossom are all just over there, one good blast and I could finish them off… Murder Death Kill… Murder Death Kill… MDK… MDK… *wipes drool away* Ah, umm… back to you

Having finished with the cuddle session that leaves Miss Drake suffering the effects of her burns, her stomach is full of FLAMING BUTTERFLYS OF DOOM! Or in simpler terms, the combined effects of the toxins working their way through her system and the fluttery sensation in her stomach due to her sudden attraction to Cynda. Her soon to be lover curls into a ball and begins to spin, perhaps to allow for a more heated pairing. In an attempt to protect herself from whatever bastard spawn the coupling would produce, she uses the ultimate protection. She enacts a warding dweomer to prevent any long-term alterations to her physiology. To little to late to prevent the toxins that are already coursing through her system and the burns inflicted earlier, but maybe it will prevent something in the future. The halo of azure orbs encircle her head, the predominant sign that the ward has been enacted.

Post battle Stats:

Cynda: 87% (HP) 70% (Energy) | Attracted Miss Drake | Roll Out (stage 1)
Miss Drake: 68% (HP) 79% (Energy) | Intoxicated (10% next round) | Burned (2% next round) | Despondent | In love with Cynda | Safe Guard Active (9 actions remaining)

conspiracy
13th May 2003, 12:55 AM
no problem Cyrus... I didn't know if you lost track of it because at first I couldn't find the topic myself... though after some extensive searching (even though I missed it a few times) I found it on the second page.. *crowd gasps* jk

Unfortunately for me, ASB is a lot more... well.... strict, so I'm still getting used to the new rules and stuff like that again. I assure that I did not alter the attacks on my last post, I simply did not want to double post. I forgot about PMs and.... anyways

Ok Miss Drake, you are in really bad shape. I hate to have to prolong the battle like this, but I must in order to keep you alive. *hopes Cyrus doesn't get mad* use Rest to refresh your mind and heal your status ailments. Hopefully your mind will clear of all your despondent thoughts. I don't want you to lose trust in me for letting you faint while being burned and poisoned.

Rest ~ chill out (still resting) ~ chill out (still resting)

Mudkip14
13th May 2003, 02:20 PM
I know you feel bad for the poor Bellossom. I feel bad for them to Cynda. If you wnat to be mad then be mad at Miss Drake for knocking that attack out of you when you weren't ready. Just continue the Rollout. As the round goes on it will be more and more devistating.

Rolloutx3

Cyrus
14th May 2003, 01:14 PM
* G Rock * I believe you inferred hostility in my statement before the last round’s reffing. I was attempting to point out that editing posts with attacks is frowned on, I was aware that you hadn’t altered your attacks. So people react with hostility when people post things that should be in a PM, I was simply making you aware of it to prevent problems in the future that you may or may not encounter.

Round 3:

Prebattle Stats:

Cynda: 87% (HP) 70% (Energy) | Attracted Miss Drake | Roll Out (stage 1)
Miss Drake: 68% (HP) 79% (Energy) | Intoxicated (10% next round) | Burned (2% next round) | Despondent | in love with Cynda | Safe Guard Active (9 actions remaining)

Commands:

Cynda: Rollout ~ Rollout ~ Rollout
Miss Drake: Rest ~ Rest ~ Rest

Battle:

This round doesn’t appear that it will be interesting at all. Cynda is going to continue to roll around in a ball and the dragon appears to think this is a good point to take a nap. Perhaps Dr. TnT has something to say to liven up this round.

Well the two weaklings appear to think that wasting a round is a great idea. There should be some sort of punishment for wasting an entire round and not spilling any BLOOD or GORE! I mean this isn’t playground or a bedroom. Come on! Kill each other. I know what I want to happen…

As Cynda continues to gain kinetic energy by rotating in place, his draconic opponent ignores his infatuation with Cynda to curl up and enter a healing trance. As Cynda continues to gain momentum, a dot continues to grow, blotting out the sun. As the blotting agent continues to grow, the stature of the object becomes more obvious. The form of a gargantuan dragon is discernable. The onyx scales shrouding his entire body glisten brilliantly in the blinding sun. As the mighty beast glides past overhead, his maw opens to release a billowing cloud of shear darkness from between his jagged teeth. The cloud flows over the plateau that sustains the flowers meadow. As the lingering cloud dissipates, the devastation wrought by the dragon’s assault is painfully apparent. The plateau home to such a large number of Bellossom has been cleared of any sign of life. The only thing left is a nutritional void and a lone Nidoking, laughing madly at the death and destruction.

Umm yeah, that’s what should happen to things that waste a round, instead of entering a peaceful trance and spinning madly.

Post battle Stats:

Cynda: 87% (HP) 60% (Energy) | Attracted Miss Drake | Roll Out (stage 4 [Terminal Speed])
Miss Drake: 98% (HP) 93% (Energy) | Despondent | in love with Cynda | Safe Guard Active (6 actions remaining) | Healing Trance (8 more actions)

Mudkip14
14th May 2003, 05:55 PM
[COLOR=red] Ok Cynda hit her with the Rollout (that is if your allowed to go ahead and release it). If you got to release it then use a Fireblast to deal some massive damage, if you didn't get to release then then you should be able to now. If you had to release Rollout for your second action use Fireblast now if not, then use an Iron Tail.

conspiracy
14th May 2003, 07:35 PM
Dream about.... ummmm... *wonders if Miss Drake can hear*

[b][i]Dream ~ about ~ Winning

Cyrus
15th May 2003, 09:48 PM
Mudkip, please clarify your last post... I have no idea what your attempting to do...

Is it something along the lines of: Preform a physical attack to apply momentum from rollout ~ Fireblast ~ Irontail?

Mudkip14
16th May 2003, 12:04 PM
It seems that Rollout did nothing to the opponent and I thought that he was supposed to roll into the oponent and cause damage but I dopn't know if the feew percent that wasn't healed was the difference from the damage or not. So wahr I'm saying is that I want him to attack with his Rollout and then stop and Use Fire Blast and then Iron Tail.

Cyrus
16th May 2003, 12:15 PM
Rollout: The user curls into a ball and begins to roll quicker and quicker. Each turn spent charging Rollout increases its effects proportionally (up to a limit set by the referee, of course), and unless interrupted the momentum of the user allows it to impressively increase the damage of attacks that can be boosted by momentum (e.g. Tackle, etc.). Additionally, it is much harder to injure the user when Rollout is operating due to its increased speed and the centrifugal force throwing back many attacks. However, if the user can be caused to lose traction or concentration either by accident or due to an opponent’s attack, the user will likely come to a crashing halt. Naturally, Rollout requires total freedom of movement to use, and if a status effect such as paralysis, numbness, or sleep (among others) manages to break through the centrifugal force or is applied before Rollout starts, Rollout will fail immediately. Good accuracy.

Rollout is spinning to gain momentum. It doesn't preform an attack that damages the opponent. I apologize, I thought you knew that. This is the basis of my confusion, you you ordered rollout to deal damage.

Mudkip14
16th May 2003, 12:48 PM
That's ok Cyrus. I've read the attacks description befor ebut forgot what it said. I guess I was thinking of the gameboy version and Ash's match against Whittney. Her Miltank was unstoppable because she was rolling and attacking while in rollout. I've noticed that a few of the attacks aren't actually done like they are on the Anime. Ok I'll switch that If I may. Ummmmmmm have him use Headbutt. That should do some decent damage.

Headbutt (out of rollout)~Fire Blast~Iron Tail

Cyrus
18th May 2003, 04:27 PM
Why this may turn out to be pointless... Mudkip14 did alter his attack so * G Rock * you may alter your attacks.

conspiracy
18th May 2003, 05:59 PM
*smiles*--- *grins*--- *can't see because of his big smilegrin face* :D

ummmmm..... SNORE to your heart's desire!!!

Cyrus
21st May 2003, 02:16 PM
My apologizes for the delay and the lack of description, I had been working on this off and on for the last few days, but after a cold restart I lost the file. I lack the motivation to go back into the same level of detail and I don’t wish to delay posting this for the time needed to write it.

Round 4:

Prebattle Stats:

Cynda: 87% (HP) 60% (Energy) | Attracted Miss Drake | Roll Out (stage 4 [Terminal Speed])
Miss Drake: 98% (HP) 93% (Energy) | Despondent | in love with Cynda | Safe Guard Active (6 actions remaining) | Healing Trance (8 more actions)

Commands:

Cynda: Head butt ~ Fire blast ~ Iron Tail
Miss Drake: Snore ~ Snore ~ Snore

Battle:

As the battle continues, the rolling rodent prepares to drive his body into his opponent. As the Cyndaquil reaches his entranced opponent, he fully extends and drives his head into Miss Drake’s torso. The dragon’s unconscious form is driven into the firm soil of the plateau. Cynda’s spinning body flies through the air, sailing twenty feet away from his opponent before his body comes to a rest on the remains of a flower bed. Miss Drake’s maw opens releasing a single rumbling roar, the vibrations send shivers through Cynda’s body, but the distance hampered the damage inflicted.

Under the supernaturally bright sun, Cynda again prepares the most devastating attack in his repertoire. An orb of brilliant orange forms before his gapping maw, the sphere continues to grow as it is laced with gold. Once the orb is released it elongates into a five-pointed kata before connecting with the inanimate dragon. Miss Drake is driven further into the soil as the kata detonates. Her form is still exposed; the blast cleared away the soil leaving her within a crater. Her burned and battered body releases a second rumbling snore, the combination of increased distance but less material between the two produces the same results. Following the last snoring assault, a moan of pain follows. Even within the healing trance, her body is suffering blows the likes of which she has never imagined.

Continuing the dominant role he has taken, Cynda charges his opponent. Leaping into the air, he drives his metallic stub of a tail into his opponent’s head. A sickeningly moist thump echoes through the crater. As Cynda recovers from the below, another a moaning roar reverberates through the crater driving Cynda to his knees. As Cynda crawls to his knees, he stares at his beaten and battered opponent.

Post battle Stats:

Cynda: 57% (HP) 45% (Energy)
Miss Drake: 38% (HP) 78% (Energy) | Despondent | in love with Cynda | Safe Guard Active (3 actions remaining) | Healing Trance (5 more actions)

Logic: I suspended the damage cap for the effects of empowered Rollout. While Rollout did an obscene amount of damage to Miss Drake it also dealt a good deal of damage to Cynda as well, his small body couldn’t handle the stress on his neck.

Again, my apologizes for the delay

conspiracy
21st May 2003, 03:01 PM
ummm... *thinks hard*

Let's try Snore, then Sleep Talk twice, maybe you'll attack with a headbutt or something, *thinks again* or maybe you'll do a Hydro Pump and finally KO Cynda!!! jk, even I would think that's biased :D

Snore ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk

HAVE FUN!!

Mudkip14
22nd May 2003, 08:37 PM
Cynda just use 3 Iron Tails. This battle will be over soon.

Iron Tailx3

conspiracy
26th May 2003, 11:05 PM
BUMP 4 Cyrus... I know I'm not supposed to do this, but I'm doing it cuz Mudkip is supposedly has trouble with his/her computer....... and I'm gonna lose anyways...

*thinks about forfeiting*

Yes, 3 iron Tails is more than enough to take out a sleeping Dratini

*throws in the towel* this battle is going really slow as well...

I surrender, Mudkip wins. :(

*picks up Miss Drake and vanishes*

Cyrus
26th May 2003, 11:13 PM
Ok... I was working on the reffing but that is your choice. I declare Mudkip victor by DQ.

BTW, that wouldn't have knocked Miss Drake out with the recovery from rest, but you would likely not have survived the completion of the trance. Good luck in your future battles.