PDA

View Full Version : This April Fools the forum itself played a prank on all of us

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2014, 01:47 PM
Did you find yourself unable to log in yesterday? A lot of people did. Apparently, the cookie domain setting got changed to the site's IP address rather than "pokemasters.net", which was what the forum used to check if we were logged in.

Thanks to Kevin, it is fixed now.

If you have missed the FinnoMasters, feel free to select the Finland style from the themes list. Credit goes to Mikachu for the banner, and I'm really sorry he was among the many people who could not log in to post about it.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd April 2014, 03:49 PM
Yep, but now I'm back thanks to you and Kevin. My various Finland-related threads, should they wait for another FinnoMasters prank on 2015?

CaptainJigglypuff
3rd April 2014, 06:32 PM
I played a prank where I told people online that I decided to become a woman and have a sex change. It worked on some people.

Magmar
4th April 2014, 06:30 AM
Just set my forum display to Finland in solidarity ;)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th April 2014, 06:37 AM
In Finland theme, I request TPM staff to replace the Pokeballs with one of these options:

a) snowflakes
b) Finnish flags
c) :216:
d) :217:

(bear is the national animal of my country)

EDIT: Or perhaps the best idea would be blue and white pokeballs, I don't know, suggestions are welcome.

Gavin Luper
5th April 2014, 11:37 PM
Hehe, well done with the April Fool's joke, Mikachu.

Although, thankfully, Finnomasters was not as believable as the old Digimasters prank from 2001.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th April 2014, 12:16 AM
Ah, Digimasters. I remember that one too. We even had a Digidex. I wasn't a TPM member yet at that point though.