PDA

View Full Version : No new Ministers

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th April 2014, 09:43 AM
Since I couldn't get here on April Fools' I'll post the threads I was going to post now so they won't be in vain. If you wish to take the Finnishness to its max, feel free to choose the TPM Finland theme, glorified with that blue and white Articuno!

No new Ministers named in Jyrki Katainen's Government

http://yle.fi/uutiset/katainen_ministerisalkut_jaetaan_osin_saastosyista/7166043

According to Prime Minister Katainen, the two available portfolios will be shared between those who are ministers already.

Last week, the Left Alliance of Finland left the government because of the infamous SOTE (Social and Health) reform, as both Sports Minister Paavo Arhinmäki and Minister of Transport Merja Kyllönen resigned.

Jyrki Katainen says new ministers won't be named for the sake of surplus. He also states that as there is only one year of the electoral term left, all the important reforms and suggestions are either made or in good progress. According to Katainen, the remaining ministers are all experienced enough and did all a fine teamwork earlier.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th April 2014, 12:42 PM
IMPORTANT UPDATE: PRIME MINISTER JYRKI KÄTEINEN WILL RESIGN THIS SUMMER!!

Both him and the Finance Minister Jutta Urpilainen are considered to be standing on a very thin basis and my grammar gets worse and worse when I'm trying to type this. Looks like our government has no direction at the moment, and this will make my country vulnerable. It's also very notable that I did a typo on my Prime Minister's name and I'm not going to correct it.

Magmar
7th April 2014, 06:33 AM
Mikachu, if you want to turn TFM into a Finland news feed, I'd be okay with that :cool:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th April 2014, 11:40 AM
Mikachu, if you want to turn TFM into a Finland news feed, I'd be okay with that :cool:

Actually, there would be a need for an unbiased news agency about Finland. ;) This came up when I watched the news today morning.

Our foreign ministry removed the link to Finnbay website (http://yle.fi/uutiset/yle_uutiset_tutki_finnbay-kohun_uusia_kaanteita__ulkoministerio_poisti_linki n_finnbayn_verkkosivuille/7177493)

There has been a hullabaloo about a website called Finnbay that has been claimed to send strange news about the relationship between Finland and Russia. Some of the stories are claimed to be decent, while others have been claimed false.