PDA

View Full Version : [X/Y] Least fav x and y Pokemon

Link
7th April 2014, 02:24 PM
Klefki

CaptainJigglypuff
7th April 2014, 09:08 PM
Quilladin. Its face reminds me of the Billy doll from the SAW ovies. That Pokemon has such a creepy look like it will watch you as you sleep and is waiting to stab you....

Magmar
12th April 2014, 09:40 AM
Flabebe *shudders*

Blademaster
12th April 2014, 06:15 PM
Seconding Klefki.

Don't we already have a thread like this somewhere?

Master Rudy
14th April 2014, 01:05 AM
Seconding Klefki.

Fools....you must learn to fear Klefki!

unPaJAuQI9c

CaptainJigglypuff
14th April 2014, 05:07 AM
I call my Klefki "Missing Keys!"

Fai D. Flowright
14th April 2014, 04:35 PM
Diggersby for me... I'm not quite sure what it is about it... I like Bunnelby! It's cute, but something about Diggersby just creeps me out. Maybe it looks too much like the Silent Hill bunny mascot. >.>

Link
16th April 2014, 02:59 PM
Seconding Klefki.

Don't we already have a thread like this somewhere?

We have a fav Pokemon topic. This is the least fav topic.

Blademaster
17th April 2014, 11:20 PM
My mistake.

Ayeun
18th April 2014, 01:36 AM
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/c4/676MS.png This fucker right here. I hate the poodle! Death to Furfrou!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th April 2014, 02:20 AM
I don't have a least favourite Pokemon. At least not anymore. This is where I quit favouritism.

Zak Rodgers
17th October 2014, 05:08 AM
The generic bug, Vivillion. Sure, it's fun to collect them, but they're like Unown. They don't do anything.

Diggersby and Heliolisk are 2nd and 3rd.

CaptainJigglypuff
17th October 2014, 08:01 PM
Vivillion learns a unique move only it can learn called Powder which can actually cause havoc to its biggest threat in the game, Fire Pokemon. Powder will always go first and Vivillion's opponent gets dusted with a powder that ignites and damages its victim as soon as it tries to use a Fire type attack. The move basically fails. So all in all Vivillion isn't such a bad Pokemon when used properly.

Zak Rodgers
19th October 2014, 02:52 AM
Fair enough, but that trick would probably only work once per battle unless your opponent is an idiot.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF F*CK CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO STOP THIS THING FROM POSTING TWICE???

Zak Rodgers
19th October 2014, 02:53 AM
Fair enough, but that trick would probably only work once per battle unless your opponent is an idiot.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF F*CK CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO STOP THIS THING FROM POSTING TWICE???

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th October 2014, 11:36 PM
Well, I don't know if Lev Nikolayevich Myshkin from Dostoevsky's 'The Idiot' (http://www.online-literature.com/dostoevsky/idiot/) would dare to accept your challenge of a Pokemon Battle.

But I have avoided double posting by going to back to the original page if the quick reply function works as it shouldn't. The forums aren't working as the should, so that's what I do. Copypasting comes in handy too.

Magmar
31st October 2014, 10:14 AM
It's fixed! Hooray!

Flabebe still sucks, although I have to second that Furfrou is such an annoying gimmick. "Ohhhhhh take a look at my beautiful, STYLISH PET. Oh you don't have a Furfrou? YOU ARE NOT STYLISH."

Thanks to X and Y, I now hate the word "stylish"