PDA

View Full Version : The most delicious sandwich ever

Telume
19th April 2014, 11:08 AM
So, I just got done with my semester and last night I ate the most delicious sandwich ever.

Why was it the most delicious sandwich ever? Because after spending 10 hours straight in the lab trying to get a semester project for networking done. It felt so good to get that weight off my shoulders.

And I was so hungry, I devoured that sucker.

I don't think I've ever spent so long in the lab doing one assignment....

Nor do I think I've gone so long without eating WHILE doing something for school (seriously, my only food was some chips and spinach dip that a buddy of mine got for me.)

So now I turn it over to you, TPM, what are your experiences with end-of-semester deadlines and exams and what have you?

Bonus if you post your great moment of relief afterwards.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th April 2014, 11:20 AM
Congratulations Telume!

In Finnish 'lukio', there is a possibility to take the matriculation examination in two parts, or perhaps even in three parts, I'm not sure. Many of my classmates started already at autumn 2003, while I decided to take it all at once and that's how I was able to get the newest Pokemon episode preview from TVTOKYO. I just couldn't resist, it was the one where Misty was believed to return. Anyhow, except for Finnish Language and Literature, the examination in 2004 went surprisingly well. Especially the Advanced Mathematics one was amazing, when I was asked how I felt about it right after it, I could say 'That was easy!' at once.

Master Rudy
19th April 2014, 11:00 PM
To be honest I was just glad once high school was over with since it was 60% different cliques picking on each other and in general acting more like they were in elementary school due to being different from one another. The other 30% seemed to be various bullshit that you wouldn't use in everyday life once leaving unless you had a job with NASA, worked in government or had a job that required knowledge that the general population can't recall on the spot. If anything I'd say only about 10% of what I learned in school is stuff I need on a daily basis.

As for the topic title it instantly made me think of this:

o8HdCcDUKFQ

Magmar
20th April 2014, 08:36 AM
http://cache.thephoenix.com/secure/uploadedImages/The_Phoenix/The_Best/Best_of_Providence_2011/Food_and_Drink/Readers_Picks/Geoffs.jpg

this is my fave sandwich shop: Geoff's!

notice that there are a LOT of options. and barrels filled with pickles. :)

congrats telume btw :)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th April 2014, 08:58 AM
I enjoyed lukio. Also, it has been 10 years since I took the matriculation examination now. Watch out for me celebrating it this spring! The May signature is ready and waiting.

Quicksilver62160
21st April 2014, 12:15 PM
Sorry, the correct answer is anything at Primanti Bros.

http://www.primantibros.com/

I had the most incredible sandwich of my life there, and I'm going to travel to Pittsburgh soon just to get another.

Perfect Chaos
26th April 2014, 01:24 AM
As long as it's not anything from that shitty food court at Dolphin Mall that we went to, I think you're good to go Leo :O