PDA

View Full Version : The big WWE discussion topic

Master Rudy
9th May 2014, 01:24 PM
Tried one of these a few years back. Seeing that there's not much going on in miscellaneous I figured it may be time for a new one. Feel free to discuss anything WWE related. Could be Classic/Attitude Era, recent events, ect.

I'll keep it simple to start: CM Punk. Anyone think there's a chance he'll show up for WWE Payback? It is near Chicago after all. The only problem is the fact that even now no one knows what the hell went down between him and the WWE.

Also as a sidenote the WWE Network is doing a special right now and just started a refer-a-friend program. If anyone thinks they may be interested in it then by all means drop me a line via PM and I'll tell you what info I need. If you sign up you'll get yourself a gift card for the WWE Shop ^_~

Perfect Chaos
9th May 2014, 07:27 PM
I absolutely love CM Punk, but no way in hell is he gonna show up for Payback. I'm 100% sure he is completely done with the WWE and he's just gonna soak in on his merch sales until his contract expires following Money in the Bank and then do whatever the hell he wants from there on out.

WWE has obviously shown that they are trying to be rid of him by removing him from all promotional material for future PPVs. I actually remembered that Sheamus had mentioned his name on the WWE panel during Extreme Rules and was wondering if Vince was gonna rip him a new one for doing so.

I have been thinking about the WWE Network but as it is now, I'm able to stream all the shows and PPVs online still so I still have no interest in subscribing to it cause I hardly care about watching old material from the Attitude Era and NXT so don't think it would work for me.

But as for the current state of the WWE, they had recently mentioned that they were going to make the Top 4 babyfaces of the company be John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus and Cesaro. Quite frankly, I'm sick of all the noise that the IWC is making and clamoring for Cesaro. No doubt he's a fantastic wrestler and everything, but he's got a completely cardboard personality and whoever says he has charisma obviously can be easily smitten by a gif of a cat doing something silly. He's only over because of his "Giant/Cesaro Swing" and the fact that he got lucky enough to be paired with Paul Heyman, who can massively put over ANYONE.

Quite frankly, I dunno why I continue to watch, as I still have this faint sliver of hope that they'll make good of the news I heard back in January that they were supposed to give Kofi Kingston a new gimmick and music and start treating him as a "priority talent" especially after his clean pin on Randy Orton while he was still WWE WHC.

shazza
10th May 2014, 08:39 AM
CM Punk is burnt out and needs time to rest. Who can blame him? I don't see him being back until early 2015. I am sure in the back of his mind he is aware that while this is his time to relax, the mystery surrounding his absence will only strengthen his legacy.

He does deserve a Wrestlemania main event spot, and I do agree with the rumors that if it weren't for The Rock, Wrestlemania 29 was meant to be a heel CM Punk vs John Cena.

I hope he returns before Wrestlemania 31 and comes back as a heel to feud with Bryan.

Link
10th May 2014, 03:07 PM
Im going to be fighting the big show. Big show is not the worlds largest athlete.