PDA

View Full Version : [OR/AS] First footage of OR/AS on Pokemon Get TV

Jeff
10th May 2014, 10:26 AM
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/37381/pokemon-gettv-to-show-first-footage-of-new-pokemon-games

It's set to air tomorrow morning in Japan, or later today/tonight if you live in the western hemisphere.

I'm not expecting them to show much, and we should be getting info any day now from CoroCoro, but just thought I'd share this.

Jeff
10th May 2014, 11:23 PM
And here's the footage!

dQw4w9WgXcQ

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Here's what was actually shown:

00DyEDmQ83s

So, wasn't much, as I figured. Perhaps the only thing we found out from it is that Groudon and Kyogre take on their usual designs in OR/AS, meaning that the boxart isn't just a simple redesign, but either stylized versions of them or Mega Evos, I'd put my money on the latter.

Perfect Chaos
10th May 2014, 11:41 PM
Well at least we know it'll be X and Y graphics instead of regular BW2 graphics. Yes I know that technically it wouldn't make sense for them to go backwards for GameFreak but still you never know, they could've done it the same way as they did for HG/SS

Dear God, how awesome would Gold and Silver be in X/Y style? I'm orgasming just thinking about it :love:

Jeff
11th May 2014, 09:57 AM
I just noticed something. Notice how they both appear in the water. Perhaps this is the fight from Emerald? It would make sense given how HeartGold and SoulSilver added in some elements from Crystal. Also, it's definitely not the Cave of Origin encounter, and if they wanted to show scenes of them being sent out by a trainer, they could be sent out anywhere, and it would make more sense to show Groudon on land. They specifically showed them both appearing in the water. Something to ponder.