PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's 2014 Pokemon Toys Available Now?

Pokemon News
20th May 2014, 10:18 PM
It looks like you can already find one auction selling the next McDonald's Pokemon 2014 toys and trading cards <a href="http://www.pokemasters.net/McDonalds-Pokemon-Toys-2014">on eBay</a>. A gallery of each toy package is located at the bottom of this post.

For those collectors out there, you probably already know you can usually buy the toys (+ card) for about $1.00 - $1.50 (depending on your location) without having to buy the actual Happy Meal.

According to Bulbapedia and PokeBeach, the trading cards (assuming they are the same as the French McDonald's promotion) are all reprints from the XY <em>Kalos Starter Set</em> except for Pikachu, which is a reprint from the main <em>XY</em> expansion. I've contacted the eBay seller to see if they can confirm.

Here's a quick checklist of the Toy and Trading card included in each bag.

<strong>McDonald's Pokemon Toy Checklist</strong>
<table>
<tr>
<th>No.</th>
<th>Toy</th>
<th>Card</th>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>1</td>
<td>Chespin</td>
<td>Weedle</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>2</td>
<td>Pikachu</td>
<td>Chespin</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>3</td>
<td>Blastoise</td>
<td>Fennekin</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>4</td>
<td>Fennekin</td>
<td>Froakie</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>5</td>
<td>Pancham</td>
<td>Pikachu</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>6</td>
<td>Venusaur</td>
<td>Inkay</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>7</td>
<td>Froakie</td>
<td>Honedge</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>8</td>
<td>Xerneas</td>
<td>Snubbull</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>9</td>
<td>Charizard</td>
<td>Swirlix</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>10</td>
<td>Helioptile</td>
<td>Bunnelby</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>11</td>
<td>Yveltal</td>
<td>Fletchling</td>
</tr>
<tr>

<td>12</td>
<td>Mewtwo</td>
<td>Furfrou</td>
</tr>
</table>

Images via <a href="http://www.pokemasters.net/McDonalds-Pokemon-Toys-2014">eBay</a>.

Click here to view the article. (http://www.pokemasters.net/?p=1393)

Number1ChanseyFan
22nd May 2014, 02:22 PM
Yay!! I love getting these every year, its getting to be kinda like an unofficial start of summer tradition. :)

Kevin
23rd May 2014, 01:29 PM
I just got 4, 5 and 6 today on my lunch break... Apparently they only had one box of 3. I bet they were a bunch of liars.

Also, not sure why vB puts such a large gap before a table...

Number1ChanseyFan
23rd May 2014, 07:23 PM
I was only able to get 1, 2, and 3 today. I called the one by my house yesterday, and they said that they wouldn't have them until the truck came, which would be at 1 in the morning... yeah right. So anyways when I called today they had 1 and 2, then I get there, and they only have 2!! Then after all of that I get out and check my happy meal and they gave me a baby doll. haha But yeah no one here is at 4 yet. Maybe tomorrow. Its never easy at McDonald's *remembers the Teenie Beanie Baby promos* No doubt tomorrow someone will be on 11 or 12.

Kevin
23rd May 2014, 09:39 PM
I got 1, 3 and 6 at another McDonald's by my house... Surely they had some 2's in there somewhere, grrr. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Number1ChanseyFan
24th May 2014, 09:33 AM
That is so weird, makes me wonder how McDonald's figures out how they are going to run the promotions. 2 was easily the most common one around here yesterday... I guess each McDonald's just must do things their own way.

Number1ChanseyFan
30th May 2014, 10:52 PM
Got the first 9 now, just gotta get 10, 11, and 12. 5 and 6 were kinda hard to get for me for some reason.

Kevin
12th June 2014, 01:09 PM
Today is the last day!