PDA

View Full Version : Tag Team Battle: I challenge Elec Man Exe and SneaselReborned (referee: Moltrecuno)

Knight of Time
6th May 2003, 05:58 PM
Hi!

Rules:

2 Pokemon each
I am on Team 1 (as well as Shade the Light Gym Leader, who has agreed to be my partner)
DQ: none, but I want everyone here to be as active as they can
Arena: Indigo Stadium
Team 1 chooses first
Team 2 attacks first

Shade, you mind sending in your first Pokemon before me (I have more Pokemon)?

Anyway, that should do it for now.

SneaselReborned
6th May 2003, 06:26 PM
By 2 pokemon each do you mean a 4 vs. 4 melee or a 2 vs. 2 melee?

Knight of Time
7th May 2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by SneaselReborned
By 2 pokemon each do you mean a 4 vs. 4 melee or a 2 vs. 2 melee?

This will be a 2 vs 2 melee (in other words, each person can only have one Pokemon out at a time).

Shade the Light Gym Leader
7th May 2003, 03:42 PM
Shade You want me to send out first? Indoodidubly. ;)

Go, ORACLE [ESPEON M L100]! lol

Oracle Lalalalaala....

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs341.png Espeon Male
Nickname: Oracle
Signature Move: Wave Beam
Oracle converts solar rays into energy in the jewel on his forehead (instead of using it for health), then fires it as a wide beam that penetrates the opponent, no matter how resilient or hard their skin is. Because the energy is solar, there is a 50% chance of it being Grass, but because it is so hot, there is also a 50% chance of it being Fire. This attack can only be used while Sunny Day is in effect, or right after Morning Sun is used. One time use.
Type: Grass or Fire | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 25% | Burn: 50% (if the attack is fire)

Shade This could be fun...

Oracle I'm bored now... *goes to sleep*

Knight of Time
7th May 2003, 03:51 PM
Okay...

I think I know exactly who to send out here. Chan, you're on!

To anyone who didn't know, Chan is my sigless Hitmonchan.

SneaselReborned
7th May 2003, 08:59 PM
I have two...erm...i mean three things to say:

1. Thinker (why did you change the name you little *beep*)'s sigmove is all too powerful, so for this battle you can either wait while you reapprove it (i can notify somebody), or it is disallowed for the battle. Your choice.

2. Stop typing in blue. I don't like highlighting so I can read~_~.

3. I'll talk to Elec Man EXE before I send out pokemon, k.

8th May 2003, 04:04 PM
I have two...erm...i mean three things to say:

1. Thinker (why did you change the name you little *beep*)'s sigmove is all too powerful, so for this battle you can either wait while you reapprove it (i can notify somebody), or it is disallowed for the battle. Your choice.

Shade I like "Oracle" better than "Thinker." :rolleyes: I'm not going to get it reapproved (because it was approved like that pretty recently) and I'm certainly not going to disallow it for the battle unless no one else can use sigs. :P

2. Stop typing in blue. I don't like highlighting so I can read~_~.

Shade Why should I? I like blue. Besides, I'm using a background on which I can see my own posts fine. :P

3. I'll talk to Elec Man EXE before I send out pokemon, k.

Shade This doesn't concern me but you're wasting energy and time highlighting this to read it. :o

SneaselReborned
8th May 2003, 05:37 PM
Damn you...you...blue posting fiend.

Anyway, I still cannot get ahold of Elec, so you may have to wait a litte longer, sorry.

SneaselReborned
9th May 2003, 09:07 PM
[color=black]Okedokey, here we go. I got in contact with Elec on this one.

Gooooooo Jewel, the Genderless Starmie!

Okay, Jewel, we'll take down that evil Espeon because I have a grudge against Shade *(stupid blue fiend)*.

Anyway, Jewel, that Espeon is your opponent. I know that it is a nice think, and that it once was the great Thinker, but now it is just 'Oracle'. So, we have to kill it! Bloody murder!

Start off by setting up some defenses. Minimize! Redo your very DNA structure and become so tiny that they cannot even see you! How can they hit what they cannot see! Mwahahahaha! Next, lets put the evil on Espeon. Thunder Wave! Turn his very body against him and freeze his muscles, making him obsolete and easy to kill. Make sure that he is destroyed! Then, lets give him some paratoxins! Toxic! Make him feel the burn! He will feel what it is like to mess with the best! He will die like the rest! Cmon Jewel, you should be very motivated.

Elec Man EXE
9th May 2003, 09:23 PM
Alright, lets do this. I choose Web, my male Spinarak *tosses a pokeball*

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs322.png: I get to battle again, yes!

Ok Web, lets do this. Start off with a blob if poisonous Toxic, targeting Hitmonchan. Use your poison to put the hurt on him. After that, use a nifty little move I thought up called Ethereal Fright. Freak that Hitmon out so much it won't even be able to come within 20 feet of you. Oracle may feel some side effects of your attack as well, though they won't be as intense.

Ethereal Fright (Scary Face+Night Shade): A frightening attack that tears at the very fiber of the enemy's sanity. The user makes a horribly frightening face, scaring and startling the foe. As the pokemon becomes frightened, a dark beam of ghastly energy is emmited, causing a blow that, when paired with the frightening look, causes a deep and immense fear for anything even vaguely related to the user.

Toxic - Chan~Ethereal Fright - Chan

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs322.png: Tricks and underhanded tactics, my specialty.

Knight of Time
10th May 2003, 01:24 PM
Okay Chan, time to inflict some trouble.

First off, that first Toxic is going to be fired your way, but we can do something about it (I hope), so use your Mach Punching skills to dodge that Toxic in a blur, and set your sights on Jewel. Make sure you reposition yourself behind it.

Next up, we are going to need a little Psychic help from our teammate. While your partner is holding the Starmie still with his Psychic and simultaneously putting pressure on Jewel's mind and core, give Jewel even more trouble, and use the hardest Rock Smash as possible on its jewel. If we can crack it, it might help us later.

Finally, give Jewel a lightning fast Thunderpunch to the jewel.

10th May 2003, 04:53 PM
Shade Oracle, we can get a one-up on them right out of the gate if we play our cards right. Remember, you're on a team, so try to work with your partner's attacks.

Oracle *nods* We can do this.

Shade You should be quite faster than that Starmie (since you are a graceful Espeon and it cannot even move its limbs), so grab it in your Psychic before it can act. Try to put pressure exclusively on its core, since we're trying to crack it here. If you can, also try to make the pain blinding enough so that it can't concentrate on Minimizing at all. When you see Chan appear behind Starmie, rotate it so that Chan has a clear shot at its core.

As soon as Chan's blow connects, you need to let go of Starmie and immediately use your Substitute so that you can evade those electric waves set on numbing you. Put, say, 10% into the clone. We probably won't need it much.

The Substitute clone should easily absorb the toxins Starmie tries to nail you with, so don't worry about those. Instead, fire a strong Psybeam at the Spinarak (try to do it before it freaks Chan out too much). It has a weakness to your attack, so we're killing two birds with one stone by attacking it.

You got all that?

Oracle Sure do! Let's do this!

Shade Don't think too much about messing up, because you need to keep up your confidence to sucessfully pull these manuevers off. You can do it.

Moltrecuno
11th May 2003, 05:58 PM
~*~ P r e - B a t t l e ~*~

Welcome ladies, gentleman, and pokemon to another wonderful battle in the wonderful ASB!!

Charler: You call this place wonderful? :rolleyes:

-_-; I'm trying to look good here Charler....

Charler: Right.....

I'm trying to live for another year in this ASB without getting killed by the mods or their friends okay?! *realizes what she just said* o_o;; They're gonna kill me now....

Charler: Yep. *snicker*

Damnit Charler!!! Its all your fault!! *smacks Charler* Anyway the arena in which this battle will take place in Indigo Plateau stadium. I swear... about 90% of the battles in the ASB are held in these stadiums. Can you people be creative?! *sweatdrops* I shouldn't have said that. I'm known as a mindless zombie aka a ref who shows neutrality. Ain't it great? :D The four trainers enter the stadium with their pokeball in their hand.

Battling today is Darkprince the Dark Knight and Shade the Light Gym Leaders (as partners) versus SneaselReborned(aka Metalakafable) and Elec Man EXE (as partners also). Both teams must work together in order to win this battle. The battlers meet up with the ref and shakes her hand before going to their respected sides of the arena. I take out a microphone and start to do my job. Yay. :)

"Welcome to another battle in the TPM ASB League!! Battlers, you know the rules so you guys better follow them well! Also have fun with this battle! I know I will!" I take out my bright green flag.

"Let the tag team match begin!!" With a swoosh of the flag, the pokeballs go flying to the center of the arena.

Team 1

Darkprince
Chan (Hitmonchan, Male): 100%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ No Fatigue. Ready to Go.
Status Effects~ None

Shade
Oracle (Espeon, Male): 100%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ No Fatigue. Battle Ready.
Status Effects~ Nada

Team 2

SneaselReborned
Jewel (Starmie, n/a): 100%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Nada Fatigue. Ready to Battle.
Status Effects~ Nope

Elec Man EXE
Web (Spinarak, Male): 100%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Nada Fatigue. Ready.
Status Effects~ Nah

^~^ B a t t l e ^~^

Four pokeballs hit the arena and two flashes on opposite sides of the arena were seen. Four pokemon have now set foot on the arena and were ready to battle. Fighting for Darkprince and Shade is Oracle(also known as Thinker from the past) the Espeon and Chan the Hitmonchan. Fighting for SneaselReborned and Elec Man EXE is Jewel the Starmie and Web the Spinarak. Each pokemon were determined to win. The trainers yell out their strategies to their pokemon and the pokemon started to battle.

Charler: You sound like that ref from Celebrity Death Match.

-_-; I thought ASB doesn't have televisions... Well I do like that show. ^^; Uh... *continues to ref battle*

Jewel starts off the match by glowing bright white. Hey that rhymes! ^_^;; Uh... Well Jewel's body looks like its starting to grow smaller. That not right. ._. But hold on, what's this? Jewel stops shrinking. On the other side of the arena, Oracle's eyes are glowing a bright fuschia and seems to be concentrating on something. Jewel tries to continue shrinking but couldn't due to the strength of Oracle's psychic powers. Web skitters up to Chan and gives Chan a small smile. Chan sweatdrops to see his opponent smiling at him. Web then gives a hiss and spurts out a vile purple liquid straight at Chan. Chan quickly pulls back his fist and thrusts a punch. He moves out of the way in less than a split second and out of the way of the flying poison. Chan speeds over to behind Jewel (who is now half its original size...) who was still held in one spot.

Charler: Can I eat them?

No! Plus you don't have a reason to eat them!

Charler: I do have a reason.

And what would that be?

Charler: I'm hungry =P

-____________-;;; Stupid Charizard....

*cough* Um... Chan quickly goes from the back to the front of Jewel and was ready to unleash his next attack when he felt something poke his leg. Chan looks down to see Web again. Web showed a cheerful face which makes Chan sigh and sweatdrop again. The next thing that Chan knew as he looked at Web again was seeing the most frightening face on Web he has ever seen. Chan freaks out in fright and falls backwards. Oracle gives a groan and knew he couldn't keep Jewel in this position any longer now. Oracle releases his grip from Jewel. Jewel's ruby glowed an angry crimson and with a shrieking sound, Jewel emits a wave of electricity at Oracle. Oracle suddenly gets engulfed in a cloud of mist and out of sight. When the mist cleared, Oracle still stood there. I look around to see another Espeon at Chan's side. The espeon that appeared from the mist was Oracle's substitute. The Espeon gave a smirk and moved around gracefully. Jewel was stumped at seeing him moving with no problem because its attack was a direct hit. Oracle starts to snicker in the background at Jewel.

Charler: Gee Oracle is a pretty smart pokemon.

-_-; Well that's because Oracle has a smart trainer.

Charler: His trainer is smart? O_o;;

>_<;;; CHARLER!!!!

Charler: *snicker*

Oracle's jewel on his head starts to glow brightly and aims his sights on Web who was still scaring the shiz out of Chan. Oracle gives a cry and shoots a bright multicolored beam right at Web. Web cries in pain on the contact of the hit and flies into the arena wall. *sigh* Luckily I don't have to pay for arena damage. =\ Chan slowly comes out of his frightened state and sees Jewel going after Oracle, or I should say Oracle's clone. Jewel advances towards the cloned Espeon and spurts out a purple liquid from its top star tip at Espeon. Espeon just stood in its spot and just absorbs the toxic with no problem. Jewel starts to show frustration since its ruby was glowing a brighter crimson red. Chan runs up to Jewel from behind with his fist pulled back. Chan gives a cry and his fist suddenly sparks wildly with electricity. He thrusts his fist right on Jewel's back making Jewel give a shrieking cry. It started to feel its muscles slightly locking up from the hit. Chan gives a smirk after he had made his hit.

Charler: I'm still hungry.

¬_¬;; I'll feed you in the next round.

Charler: Promise?

-_-;; Yeah yeah...

Charler: Yay! :D

~*~ End Status ~*~

End of Round One

Team 2

SneaselReborned
Jewel (Starmie, n/a): 86%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ High Minor to Moderate Fatigue.
Status Effects~ Half of its original size and slightly paralyzed

Elec Man EXE
Web (Spinarak, Male): 86%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Moderate Minor Fatigue. Bruised from hitting wall.
Status Effects~ Nah

Team 1

Darkprince
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Minor Fatigue. Still slightly shaken from Web's attack.
Status Effects~ None

Shade
Oracle (Espeon, Male): 90%
Status Effects~ Clone is active on field with 10% health

Battlefield
Indigo Plateau Stadium
Weather: Clear Skies
Arena Effects: None
Arena Damage: Arena wall slightly damaged due to Web hitting into it.
Misc.: None
Ref: I say thats a hella long reffing. X_x About an hour to make it... yep yep...

11th May 2003, 06:12 PM
Shade Great job, Oracle! You carried out our plan perfectly.

Oracle *poses* I am a smart Pokémon! ^_^

Shade ~_~;;; Yeah, yeah, whatever. If ASB ever holds Contests, we'll put you in a Smart Contest... *cough*

Oracle ^_^

Shade Anyway, I'll have to contact Darkprince before we attack for the second round. *taps foot*

EDIT Editing the post to fix the color is worth it in every way. *smiles at Metalakafable*

SneaselReborned
11th May 2003, 08:35 PM
This post was made mainly to annoy Shade. This is quite fun.

Also, I would like to know if you can feed Pablo to Charler in the next round. It would help a lot.

Oh ya, one more thing: Could you keep the font whatever the board originally uses? Its a little hard to read in that one stylistic font.

Oh wait, one last thing: How did Psychic stop molecular transformation? I mean, it could have held the body, but not the molecules. I mean, its not like Psychic is godly or anything~_~.

Knight of Time
12th May 2003, 06:39 AM
Okay Chan.

Start this round off by quickly making a Substitute of your own, and put about 15-20% health into it.

Finally, get Jewel and/or Web with a Pursuit + Thunderpunch combo. Don't let it get away at all.

12th May 2003, 06:44 AM
This post was made mainly to annoy Shade. This is quite fun.

Shade And this for you. And for the record, I'm not annoyed. :P

Also, I would like to know if you can feed Pablo to Charler in the next round. It would help a lot.

Shade Why? Are you afraid of me or something? I could beat you from the innards of a Charizard anyway. :o (We're probably gonna lose now cuz I said that, LOL)

Oh ya, one more thing: Could you keep the font whatever the board originally uses? Its a little hard to read in that one stylistic font.

Shade Where's the fun in that?

Oh wait, one last thing: How did Psychic stop molecular transformation? I mean, it could have held the body, but not the molecules. I mean, its not like Psychic is godly or anything~_~.

Shade Of course it isn't godly, but it is quite powerful, even on another Psychic-type. And when Starmie noticed the pain that it was feeling, it got distracted and couldn't continue shrinking. :P

Shade DarkPrince and I have agreed to me going first this round, so here goes...

Oracle! Are you ready, kid?

Oracle Aye aye, cap'n.

Shade Ooooooooh, who lives in a--

*music stops*

Shade Oops, wrong show. ^_^;;

Everyone but Shade ~_~;

Shade Okay, then...

Oracle, start off by grabbing Starmie in your Psychic grip! Now, use the fine hair of your coat to predict where that little Spinarak is going, then throw Starmie right into it! I don't think Spinarak will live through that 176 lb. body colliding with it!

Next, your partner is going to launch a combo attack on Starmie. So why don't you do one to Spinarak? While it's still dazed, get as close to in as possible and launch a Zap Cannon/Psybeam combo, with the Zap Cannon in front and the beam right behind. MAKE SURE that the Zap Cannon hits it, because if it hits, Spinarak will be paralyzed enough so that the rest of the attack hits without fail. Use your best judgement here. If Spinarak is too far away for some odd reason, use your hair once again to predict where it has to be for the attack to hit, and then launch it.

And remember, have fun. ;)

Oracle I will. :D

Elec Man EXE
12th May 2003, 05:16 PM
I don't think your little "Find it with your hair" thing is going to work. That is like having a free Mind Reader attack whenever you wish, and that just isn't fair, especially if you don't even need to use an action to activate it. Oh, and I would like to point out that using 2 attacks right after one another isn't really a combo, otherwise every attack you use would be comboed with every other move you use. And on a side note, I am SO tired of Substitute that I could puke. But that would be gross, so I won't ;). Regardless, lets not let that thing get advantage of us Web.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs322.png: Right!

First off, I want you to Dig yourself a nice hole. Tunnel under ground about 5 feet in depth, and then move in any direction about 5 feet so that you aren't just sitting at the bottom of a hole that goes straight down. And make the hole small, so that you are just able to fit in it. I don't think Starmie can be thrown on you if you are under ground. Then, while still in your cozy burrow, use your psychic abilitys to Disable Chan's body so that his is unable to charge Ruby. Without being able to move, he won't be able to execute his consective attack, and his moves will be wasted. When Oracle begin's his attack on whatever he decides to attack, since he can't get to you, I want you to use Psychic to pick up Chan and toss him into the path of Oracle's attack. If the Espeon decides not to attack at all, then just use Psychic to throw the Hitmonchan upon Oracle.

Dig ~ Disable - Chan ~ Psychic - Chan

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs322.png: Will do Elec.

SneaselReborned
12th May 2003, 05:54 PM
[color=gray]Okay, I had a talk with Karin (Charizard04621) and she said that NO, Espeon CANNOT "use the little hairs" to predict attacks. Completely impossible. Espeon's Zap Cannon is ABSOLUTELY as INACCURATE as somebody else's! Shade, your Espeon is not godly.

Anyway, onto the shtuff. It seems that with Elec's help, Chan and Thinker are going to be disabled. You, my friend, will induce the pain^^. Jewel, you must be ready to kill!

Now its time for a little trick that I thought up. With this, there will be some pain in the arena. I am sorry Thinker, but since you are with the blue posting fiend, I must kill you.

Psycho Destruction Blow!

Psycho Destruction Blow Formula - The user must posses Psychic and Teleport. With these two moves, the user causes critical damage that possibly can knock out even the most powerful of foes. Also, the attack does more damage to frail types such as most Psychic (example. Alakazam), some Electrics (example. Electrode), some Dark (example. Sneasel), some Flying (example. Dodrio). In the attack, the user possesses the enemy with Psychic, and completely links their energies. Then, the user Teleports to a height so high, taking the enemy with them, and lifting the enemy to so high that you cannot even see the two pokemon engulfed in the attack. After the enemy is taken to such a huge height, the user uses Teleport once again and comes back down to the ground, completely safe while the enemy falls back painfully and fast, causing titanic damage upon falling from such a height. This attack is extremely stressful on the user, and can be suicide if used at 20% energy or lower.

Jewel, when you use the PDB, this is what you should do. First wait for Espeon to use Psychic. Bear the pain, and then use your combo on Thinker. Give him a taste of pain. Now, target this with your buddy Spinarak. When Chan Pursuits to the sky where you are, Web should Disable him, therefore unabling the user of T-Punch, but leaving him in the air so high. Then you should finish your combo and leave both Thinker and Chan in the sky, ready to crash to the cold, hard ground below. Have fun^^. I know you like inducing pain.

SneaselReborned
12th May 2003, 06:01 PM
I follow NEAP, so I'll just have to double post.

I just wanted to mention that when Chan uses Pursuit, he'll have to show himself and therefore nullify the Substitute, because teh sub cannot perform any attacks. This is not my ruling, you can check really far back in my battle DD vs me to see how weird Substitute is.

Elec Man EXE
13th May 2003, 04:06 PM
I don't know if this needs to be said (I would think Web would be smart enough to do this if needed, its not like pokemon are completely stupid and will never do something unless a trainer orders it) but he can always poke his head up above the ground from his hole if visual contact is needed to perform Disable, though I don't see why it would need to be since the attack is psychic in nature.

Edit: Oh, and SR, you need to ref my battle between me and Oddish17 when you get time.

15th May 2003, 06:16 AM
Shade BUMPeroni & Cheese.... Teresa, where are you?

Moltrecuno
24th May 2003, 06:27 PM
~*~ P r e - B a t t l e ~*~

End of Round One

Team 2

SneaselReborned
Jewel (Starmie, n/a): 86%

Elec Man EXE
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Moderate Minor Fatigue. Bruised from hitting wall.
Status Effects~ Nah

Team 1

Darkprince
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Minor Fatigue. Still slightly shaken from Web's attack.
Status Effects~ None

Shade
Oracle (Espeon, Male): 90%
Status Effects~ Clone is active on field with 10% health

Battlefield
Indigo Plateau Stadium
Arena Damage: Arena wall slightly damaged due to Web and Jewel hitting into it.
Ref: I say thats a hella long reffing. X_x About an hour to make it... yep yep...

^~^ B a t t l e ^~^

Well...this battle is a very fun one to ref. Yep.

Charler: Watch. Molty will kill herself after this battle. XP

¬¬;; Maybe I should kill you first...

Charler: O_O;; Uh...no thanks. I'm done insulting and criticizing.

^_^ Thank ya.

The battle continues with each pokemon showing equal skill against each other. Lets see how much teamwork they'll do for this round shall we? The trainers yell out their commands for the next round of assaults and the pokemon continue their battle.

Chan closes his eyes and disappears in a shroud of mist. Web sighs and starts to dig into the ground with his legs minding his own business. A minute later, the mist disappears and Chan still stood in his spot. Wtf? *looks around* Oh...now I understand. Chan made a copy of himself. By now Web has dug deep into the earth and hidden from sight. I wonder what he's up to. Oracle sets his sight on Jewel and gives a smile. Jewel just stands in its spot and looks like its ready to take what's coming. Oracle's eyes started to glow a bright aqua color and grips Jewel in his psychic grip. Jewel cries in pain and was thrown into the arena wall making an imprint of itself on the wuvley wall.

Charler: That's gotta hurt O.o;

Um yeah...Back to the battle. *takes a deep breath* X_x;;;

Charler: She's gonna kill herself after this part. :D

¬¬; Shaddup.

Jewel regains its footing and looks in the direction of Oracle. Oracle seems to be looking for Web who is still no where to be seen. Jewel sees Chan coming towards it in pursuit and knew it had to act fast. Before Oracle knew what was going on, he was gripped with some psychic energy and disappeared from sight to instead reappear about a hundred feet up above the arena with Jewel.

Chan's thundery fist misses Jewel by a split second. With Web, he was restraining Chan's substitute instead of the real Chan.

Great... Anyway above the arena, Oracle and Jewel were ready to plummet to their doom(sort of say...). Oracle hears Jewel give a small laugh and teleports out of sight. Oracle sweatdrops and looks down. Oracle then whimpers and plummets down back to earth. He hits the ground with such a hard impact, Oracle couldn't move a single muscle. It disappears from sight. Well that clone was toast. *nod*

Web feels the ground shake as he was curled up in his underground hideway. Web gives a smirk and knew what that meant. He then uses his psychic abilities on Oracle who was just surprised a bit after his substitute disappeared. Oracle starts to rise up into the air and Web, with a cry, sends Oracle flying right into Chan's clone who falls back from the impact.

~*~ End Status ~*~

End of Round Two

Team 1

Darkprince
Chan (Hitmonchan, Male): 82%
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ Moderate Fatigue.
Status Effects~ Has an active sub at 8%

Shade
Oracle (Espeon, Male): 80%
Status Effects~ Clone is no longer active on field

Team 2

SneaselReborned
Jewel (Starmie, n/a): 77%

Elec Man EXE
Fatigue/Physical Condition~ High Minor to Moderate Fatigue. Bruised from hitting wall. Underground
Status Effects~ Nah

Battlefield
Indigo Plateau Stadium
Arena Damage: Arena wall slightly damaged due to Web and Jewel hitting into it.
Ref: Combos are evil when many are done at once. Too much thinking X.x;;;

I hope thats right...

Edit: Apparently it wasn't right... ~_~;; *fixes stats*

25th May 2003, 10:47 AM
Shade *coughit'sabouttimecough* Excuse me. ^_^;;

Great job, Oracle. Let's see here...

Our averaged health is... 81%...

Their's is... 81.5%...

OMG OMG OMG We're losing!!! ;_; ;)

Okay, well, I guess we're gonna hafta wait for Elec Man and Metalaklafable *coughblue-hatinglosercough* now...

SneaselReborned
25th May 2003, 03:32 PM
I need to contact Elec Man EXE, oke? Thnx.

1st June 2003, 08:14 PM
Shade *sigh* I'm starting to wish we had put a DQ on this match..

Elec Man EXE
2nd June 2003, 09:01 AM
Yes, quite. I too am getting tired of waiting, so I am going to simply post now. Hopefully SR will be able to work from my posting.

Web, you have done well so far, lets try and keep it up. First of all, I want you to climb up to the top of your hole, but don't get out. Poke your head above ground and use a Flash to blind both Chan and Oracle, but Ruby won't be effected as it has no eyes. After you have done your attack, duck back into your hole. Follow that up by peeking your head above the ground, and using a powerful Sludge Bomb on Oracle, then duck back underground to avoid any nasty attacks coming your way. After that, I want you to peek your head up again and fire off a Psybeam at the fighting pokemon. Duck back underground yet again after hitting Chan with your attack. But if Oracle grabs you with Psychic, use your own Psychic to break Oracle's grip, but only on the second and third turns.

Flash ~ Sludge Bomb - Oracle ~ Psybeam - Chan
Subs: Psychic if grabbed with Psychic, only on turns 2 and 3.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs322.png: Got it, and I'll do my best.

Elec Man EXE
5th June 2003, 08:48 AM
*pokes SR* You can post attacks any time.....

SneaselReborned
5th June 2003, 05:48 PM
God...can't a person be ridiculously busy in peace?

Anyway, here are some quick commands for Jewel.

Jewel, we are winning if Shade is correct, but we must keep up the act. At first your teammate will blind the enemies, so let's take advantage of the lovely no eyes part of you and smash Hitmonchan with a Psychic. Then, lets not focus at all on that Espeon. It isn't much problem anyway. So, give Hitmonchan another Psychic. Make sure it targets the mind to Espy cannot block it. Now, here is where you must make some quick deductions. Just when Web launches his psybeam, I want you to smash Hitmonchan with a Zap Cannon. Don't charge too long, or it will be inaccurate. Just charge enough so you can hurt Hitmo.

Elec Man EXE
6th June 2003, 01:07 PM
Well, since Molty is absent for a while, according to the absence tower, we need a subref. I will leave it up to one of you 3 because, as posted in the absence tower, I am going on vacation starting tommorow, and won't be back till the 25th or so. Hopefully you guys can be patient that long, I quite want to finish this battle.

SneaselReborned
6th June 2003, 05:50 PM
--;;

How nice, more waits? Lets see, the 25th. Its the 6th today. ARGH!

Shade, DPDK, are you guys okay if everybody just drops the battle and nobody gets an evo/catch? This battle will take way too long to finish at this rate.

BTW, I won't drop this battle if you guys won't. I'll never forfeit UNLESS I REALLY have to (not because of losing because of something else).

6th June 2003, 06:30 PM
Shade I'm okay with that. I need to make a Gym Challenge soon to get a chance at getting my GL spot back, so the open slot will be welcome.

Knight of Time
10th June 2003, 04:14 PM
Man, I was afraid this would happen.

Guys, I just wanted to apologize for my absence.

I was planning to post at the Absence Tower on Monday of last week, but I unfortunately didn't have enough time for it.

The computer needed some repairs (not to mention a new mouse >_<).

I guess I can drop this one.

Sorry about that guys. My sincere apologies.

Elec Man EXE
25th June 2003, 09:29 AM
Sure, consider it dropped. Meh.