PDA

View Full Version : Chikorita, Ditto, and Wingull

Pewter City Geodude
6th May 2003, 06:21 PM
Just drew this yesterday...I was afraid I'd ruin it by coloring it but I think it turned out ok...

http://members.shaw.ca/sandslash50/ChikoritaDittoWingull.jpg

SmearGal
6th May 2003, 09:16 PM
^-^';; Ohh!! This is too cute for words. No, I myself think your coloring was excellent! Sugureta!

A couple of suggestions: Maybe some original poses? They're all cute, but they kind of resemble the Official Nintendo pics. And also, a little bit more effort into shading. The Ditto is an excellent example, but I see little/no shading on the Chikorita and the Wingull. But then again, these are just my opinions, and I already think your picture is cute!

Kouka... 9/10, eraidesune! ^_^';; or, I rate your piccy a...9/10, great job!

~Smear

Pewter City Geodude
6th May 2003, 11:01 PM
Thanks. :D I've never been very good at coloring/shading so this is pretty good for me. I used Ditto as a bit of an experiment though. I don't have Photoshop at home to do fancy computer coloring with so I'm stuck with my colored pencils I guess...and yeah I'm gonna try to concentrate more on shading in my next pic...speaking of which, I have a scene in mind for it that involves a tree, so that'll be a nice test. :)

UmbreonCurse
7th May 2003, 07:16 AM
Eeee! I LOVE it! Tis so cute, the coloring style makes it even better. I wish I had this pic in a frame in my room. I especilly love the wingulll.

Pewter City Geodude
7th May 2003, 10:57 AM
Thanks. :D I like Chikorita the best (since anyone can draw a Ditto) but the Wingull is pretty good too. It was my first time drawing one.

Jay
8th May 2003, 08:20 AM
Chikorita has legs!!!!111111111 (SCREAMS!!) XD

That's a verrrrry good picture ^^ Nice job. The colouring is the most outstanding feature. I don't know why you say you screwed it up, cuz you're definitely wrong

I think Chikorita is the cutest ^^; Wingull is pretty cute too. Can't say much about Ditto, as you say, they come in all shapes and forms. I wish I could colour like that 8)

Gotta be close to a 10

Pewter City Geodude
8th May 2003, 08:27 AM
Hehe thanks. :) I'm fairly proud of the job I did on those two.