PDA

View Full Version : I am feeling _________.

Drago
29th July 2014, 08:14 AM
ITT, you share how you're feeling right now. It's like a Mt. Moon thread that I made a little while ago, but this time, it's more of a gauge of how you're doing. Having a shit day? Vent, yo.

Right now, I'm chill as fuck. I'm pretty drunk off champagne (buying a cheap bottle of bubbles is so much cheaper than other alcohol, it's truly the best choice!) but I'm also feeling quite optimistic about my future and the life choices I've made lately. I feel like I'm in a transitional period, where my dreams and realistic expectations hit a happy medium. That's boss.

hbu?

ChobiChibi
29th July 2014, 09:09 AM
I am feeling tired.

I'm struggling to sleep at the moment due to my ongoing, mysterious back pain. I think I pulled a muscle or trapped a nerve in my left shoulder too, so that makes it hard to get comfy. Ice just doesn't reach the source D:

Otherwise, I am happy :3 work is simple and good, and it's nearly August. After a rough couple of months, things are starting to look up again.

shazza
29th July 2014, 09:31 AM
I am feeling handicapped that my current hypomanic levels of energy and thought are unable to be released to anything overly productive.

Heald
29th July 2014, 01:25 PM
I am feeling .______________________.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th July 2014, 02:34 PM
I have been getting myself to the world of Linux. My other computer with Windows 7 which I used for MSPaint drawings, scanning hand-drawn images, editing video and playing games on virtualbox and some random music-hecklings died for good. Now I have only this old computer which originally had Windows Vista but now has Ubuntu.

I'm also noticing I keep making typos and grammar errors because I already took my medicine two hours ago and should have gone to bed already. Still I would like to inform that my poor mother was finally taken to the hospital but someone keeps giving her her mobile phone and she sends me troublesome text messages. She should tell those things to her mental counsellors, not to me.

I have also other things on my mind and I shall tell them even if you aren't interested, depending also on the fate of this topic!

Magmar
29th July 2014, 05:37 PM
I'm doing okay! I'm feeling positive and looking forward to going to a meditation class in about an hour. Time to relax and contemplate some things :) I don't know what those things are yet... but I'm alright with that. I can't complain. I don't have any serious troubles in the moment. I'm grateful for that!

Oslo
29th July 2014, 08:37 PM
I am feeling... sleepy? :sleep2: Carb coma.

Otherwise I'm feeling pretty decent. I was just recently hired to do bibliographic instruction at the main humanities library on campus and I'm looking forward to that. This weekend I'll be marching in the Pride Parade (i.e., flinging swag at the groping masses) with the queer resource center where I volunteer. Yesterday I got a care package from my friend in California. I'm waiting to hear back on some creative writing stuff I submitted. I am cuddling with my cat right now. That's about it.

Master of Paradox
1st August 2014, 06:47 AM
I am feeling pain from my jacked-up right knee.

RedStarWarrior
1st August 2014, 04:20 PM
Tired, just so exhausted.

Link
2nd August 2014, 09:41 AM
I just had surgery. so Pain.

Kumori
2nd August 2014, 10:25 AM
I am feeling sick at the thought of having to take more medicine. It's a sachet that you mix into water, and it's cranberry flavour and it's gross.

Telume
6th August 2014, 01:57 PM
I'm feeling sleepy.

The_Missing_Link
8th August 2014, 09:52 PM
I am feeling fat and sassy.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th August 2014, 03:57 AM
I'm feeling sorry for this topic now. My first reply was off-topic, I admit.

Magmar
9th August 2014, 08:44 AM
I'm feeling love for the beautiful weather today! It's like 70 and crystal clear, sunny :)

ChobiChibi
11th August 2014, 07:01 AM
I'm feeling bored of this dead end retail job I have. But it's okay, only a few weeks left until I start teacher training <3

Perfect Chaos
11th August 2014, 06:07 PM
Horny. Get at me girls ;)

Knight of Time
11th August 2014, 06:34 PM
Shocked and saddened.

Because I just noticed news that one of my favourite actors passed away (aka Robin Williams). And just after getting Bicentennial Man on DVD for Christmas last year...it makes the news of his passing absolutely shocking to the core.

mattbcl
11th August 2014, 06:40 PM
Gobsmacked, for the above reason.

Blademaster
11th August 2014, 07:28 PM
I am SAD AND FUCKING ANGRY.

ROBIN WILLIAMS IS DEAD.

WHY.

RICH COCKSUCKERS THAT FINANCE WARS AND GENOCIDE, WHO FUCK THE ECONOMY AND BRAINWASH OUR KIDS, LIVE TO BE A FUCKING HUNDRED AND TEN. BUT PEOPLE WHO BRING LAUGHTER AND JOY TO THIS SHITHOLE PLANET CAN'T EVEN OUTLIVE MY DAD.

FUCK ME, FUCK ALL OF YOU, AND FUCK EVERYTHING.

ChobiChibi
12th August 2014, 05:13 AM
I'm feeling upset.

I read a comment relating to this saying how suicide is a really selfish act, and that it disrespects people who died prematurely from illnesses that didn't deserve it. The person's parents had died of cancer.

But as the daughter of a man who suffered with depression, alcoholism and recently died of cancer, I simply cannot agree, and to be honest I was offended by what I'd read.

If the OP had been with their parents, watching them degrade into someone they no longer knew, who is unable to do very basic tasks on their own, maybe they would see differently. My Dad wanted to die. He told us he was ready, that he didn't want to live like this, but it took him 3 weeks from being at the point where they thought it was the end, to actually passing away. In the end he wasn't my dad anymore, he just wasn't.

I used to think suicide was a selfish act too, but not after that. I didn't truly understand my dad's depression or alcoholism, but that's exactly the point. It's not something easy to understand. It affects people in different ways, you can't just lump everyone together like that.

So Robin, I hope you're at peace now. You did what you felt was right, and I hope the world can respect that, as sad as it is. RIP.

RedStarWarrior
12th August 2014, 07:02 AM
Incomplete.

midnightangel
23rd August 2014, 03:02 PM
I'm either feeling like I want to sleep, or want to stay up for a few hours more....can't decide which yet ;-)