PDA

View Full Version : Getting weird Messages and Glitches while posting

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th September 2014, 02:13 PM
Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/functions_newpost.php on line 200

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

and things like that. Are there still some uncovered server problems or something that are blocking our posts?

Charles Legend
25th September 2014, 05:26 PM
I just got this one...

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../vb/legacy/post.php on line 280

~Charles Legend

Magmar
27th September 2014, 09:46 AM
I haven't been getting too weird of messages, but when I go to post a quick reply, sometimes I get a message that asks me if I'm sure I want to navigate away from the page. O_

Edit: Okay, just got error #2958 as well, Mikachu, and now there's a bunch of weird boxes covering this block o text...

Magmar
27th September 2014, 09:48 AM
Okay, sorry for the double post, but I just got error #2958 like Mikachu posted about earlier. Then, I went to edit my post and a bunch of random white boxes appeared over the text, and the "save" etc. buttons appeared in the middle of the text box. It will no longer allow me to save edits to that post. Odd!

Knight of Time
27th September 2014, 01:03 PM
Well, you guys aren't the only ones noticing oddities on the forums here lately...I talked to Gabi on Facebook several days ago about some odd things I noticed (mainly with posting; sometimes it would be harder for me to successfully make a new post somewhere, and there were even times when I ended up unintentionally double posting and had to delete the unwanted second copy of a post of mine), and she confirmed to me that TPM has been indeed been plagued with glitches.

She also said she can't fix them though; at this rate the only person who can fix all the glitches here is Kevin.

To add insult to injury, deleting messages has gotten more difficult because of the glitches. I also noticed I seem to get the following when I try to post:

"
The following errors occurred with your submission

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in X seconds."

Where the X can represent 30 or fewer seconds (or is it 29 or fewer seconds?). Either way, yeah, it looks like these glitches may be here for a while. x_x

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th October 2014, 01:28 PM
Also, I have lost my ability to use the Search function.

Drago
20th October 2014, 03:55 AM
Have you tried replacing your preg?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th October 2014, 04:58 AM
What is preg?

Drago
25th October 2014, 08:48 PM
When a mummy and a daddy love each other very much...

Lady Vulpix
1st November 2014, 08:22 AM
Funny, DragoKnight. So... Is everything fixed now? Otherwise I'll have to e-mail Kevin and tell him about whatever glitches are left.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st November 2014, 08:45 AM
I don't see any bugs. Even the text in the Quick Reply field is now back in the left-hand side. It was sometimes in the right-hand side during the bug phase.