PDA

View Full Version : [X/Y] ROM

MeLoVeGhOsTs
29th September 2014, 03:01 AM
I know this is kinda against the rules, but is there a rom yet for x and y? I've been dying to play it and there's not a single real version out there, so I might as well ask here?

Knight of Time
29th September 2014, 10:05 AM
I hate to burst your bubble MLG, but right now emulation for 3DS hasn't officially come out yet; and even if it is theoretically possible to make a 3DS emulator, I seriously doubt there will be one anytime soon.

I'm saying this because I fell for a fake 3DS emulator a few months ago; I don't want this to happen to you or anyone else here either.

Welcome back though.

CaptainJigglypuff
29th September 2014, 07:18 PM
Why don't you just download it from the eShop or buy a copy like everyone else? The game is much more fun than if you play it on a computer and CANNOT use the internet capabilities and features of the game. Wonder Trade and Friend Safari are some of the best things in the game and you can't replicate them on an emulator.

Drago
30th September 2014, 06:21 AM
:\

srs?

Jeff
30th September 2014, 06:45 PM
The 3DS has apparently been a pretty tough nut to crack when it comes to hacking. Even hacking the event legendaries had to be done a different way than the traditional method of extracting their data from the rom, because no one's been able to extract the rom itself. Same with base stats. They weren't hacked, they were calculated.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
3rd October 2014, 12:45 PM
That sucks! Still, thanks a lot guys for the help/info. I'm just gonna keep waiting I guess!