PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda; The Past Forgotten (STARTS!)

SmearGal
6th May 2003, 07:39 PM
LSU's ARE ACCEPTED UP 'TILL A CERTAIN POINT. PLEASE CHECK ON THE BOTTOM OF MY POST FOR DETAILS.

The Old Sign Up Topic can be found HERE (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15400). LSU's please post your sign ups in this topic.

My second RPG, except I daresay this one’s better than my first! Now, to my cheesy title:

The Legend of Zelda;
The Past Forgotten
Introduction

In the present day, no game is more fun to play than the popular Legend of Zelda series. You and your friends, (who live in the small town of Kyuushigai up in the mountains,) have played every game every day, and gather for occasional meetings to discuss why Link wears a dress.

One day, you and the gang go exploring outside in the nearby forest. However, something isn’t right. Birds are singing songs they shouldn’t, and eyes are glittering in the bushes.

Shrugging it off, your group comes upon a cave, which you promptly explore. An odd smell lingers about the place. When you decide to go back, your little assembly triggers some sort of device that crumbles the rocks around the entrance, blocking the passage. You and your friends are trapped.

Light is filtering somewhere. Your group edges forward, hoping it’s an exit. But to your dismay and utter horror, you come upon a tombstone. A hole in the top of the cave shines light on the words, which are, amazingly, written in distinct Hylian.

A triforce symbol glows upon the ground, and you feel yourself oddly lightweight. Moving very fast, your head reels and you black out.
-- -- -- -- -- --
Basic Plot
You and your friends stumble upon Link’s grave, where you are flung into the past to a place that oddly resembles Hyrule from the Ocarina of Time game. Now you must help Link in his quest to destroy Ganondorf, and bring peace once again to Hyrule!
-- -- -- -- -- --

Name: (The name the mommy and daddy gave your char)
Gender: (If you need help with this, don’t bother to sign up)
Status: (Don’t say ‘single,’ tell me what’s your status in the group. For example, my char’s president, so yours could be treasurer, secretary, etc.)
DescriptionA: (How your char looks BEFORE the time jump)
Race: (Hylian, Zora, Kokiri, Deku-Creature, Gerudo, etc.)
DescriptionB: (How your char looks AFTER the time jump. MUST HAVE CLOTHES THAT FIT THE RACE! IOW, absolutely NO jeans. And your appearance should match with A, unless you turn into a Zora, or something.)
Personality: (How your char acts)
Weapon(s): (Up to 3; must be weapons found in LoZ. If they look different from normal weapons, you can describe them here)
Defensive Equipment: (for example, a shield. Must be found in LoZ)
Item: (Your choice of Ocarina or Wind Waker)
Animal: (Like a horse, y’know? Nothing huge, but you have some freedom here)
Magic: (Examples are Din’s Fire, Nayru’s Love, etc. Only ONE magic ability unless I change my mind. If you make up a magic, do NOT make it overly powerful)
Relationship(s): (Does your char have a crush on another?)
History: (Your char’s past)
Other: (Anything I forgot that you think’s important enough to mention)
-- -- -- -- -- --
So there it is! Sorry, but NOBODY can sign up as Link, OR Ganondorf, OR any characters that are in the game. You’ll interact with them as the RPG progresses, so acting as them will only mess things up.

AND YOU CAN BE A BAD GUY!
However, you MUST stick to the plot as Ganondorf and such. When the group challenges Ganondorf, then the bad guys will sneak away. Afterwards, they break the ancient seal and release Ganondorf again like in the WindWaker game!! It's a nice way to tie in those two games even more.

Notes!
ALL THE CHARACTERS KNOW EACH OTHER, unless you think it’s necessary to be a Newbie to the group. If so, you better have Newbie listed on your status. If you're a bad guy, put "Bad Guy" on your status.

Here's my sign up:

Name: Lisa Kigai
Description A: About 5'4", light brown hair w/sunstreaks, blue eyes and tan skin. She usually wears a sky blue shirt with navy blue splotches on it. She wears black capris and black shoes w/blue designs on them.
Race: Hylian
Description B: Link-ish outfit except she has boots that look like the Iron boots, except they’re not. She doesn’t have a hat, and she doesn’t wear those legging-things. Her outfit is navy blue. The sleeves are different, though. It’s like they’re cut off, but there are these little straps that hold them on. I’ll draw a picture, it’s too complicated to describe. Her sword is kept around her waist instead of on her back, but that’s where her shield is.
Personality: Very friendly, and quite courageous when things are expected of her. She has a natural instinct for leading a group, so it’s no wonder everyone likes her as the group’s leader. Quiet, most of the time, but when faced with a challenge she gets very excited.
Weapon(s): Sword, Bow’n’Arrows, and Longshot. The sword has intricate blue markings on its hilt, and the Longshot is sky blue with a black chain/hook.
Defensive Equipment: Shield
Item: Wind Waker
Animal: A Horse named Rikou. Gray with darker gray spots, black mane, very smart.
Magic: Din’s Fire
Relationship(s): Has a crush on Asher! ^-^'
History: Moved from a large city to Kyuushigai, so she’s relatively new in the town. She founded the Zelda-Club and made lots of friends almost instantly, though. Her past isn’t known too well.
Other: Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

And now, to start it. I finally got my post finished...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa Kigai

"Okukou!" I growled unhappily. My cat had once again succeeded in pouncing on my foot and scratching it to pieces. He mewed and looked at me innocently. I sighed and picked him up. "You miss Kouyuu, don’t you?" Kouyuu was my best friend's dog, an insanely cute husky puppy. Ever since we had moved from Shougyoutoshi to Kyuushigai, Okukou had been restless. I scratched his ears and made a loving purr rumble from his throat as he closed his eyes happily.

"I know how you feel, Okukou...I miss my friends, too." I walked into my room, set him on my bed, and sat down next to him. "But I at least have my new friends..."

"Prowrr?" He meowed, and rubbed his head against my arm. I looked outside the window. Ahh, it seemed a perfect day! Maybe our gang could go to the forest instead of meeting at my house? Sounds okay to me... I shrugged, picked up the phone next to my bed and dialed Arnen’s number.

"Hello?" I was greeted by her cheerful voice.

"Arnen! It's me, Lisa. Say, how about we cancel today's little meeting and instead go explore outside?"

"That sounds fun!" She agreed.

After talking a few minutes we decided we’d wait for everyone to show up before we announce the plan.

"It's like we're 12-year-olds again!" I joked. She laughed. We said goodbye and then hung up.

Deciding to break my record of how long I could keep my pajamas on, I changed into my favorite sky blue top and black cargos. I then kicked my stuff into my closet and made sure everything looked remotely clean. Okukou gave a quick meow of approval. I rolled my eyes and shooed him out of the room as I left.

"Mom, just letting you know, we're going to the woods instead of having a meeting today, okay?" I yelled, hoping she could hear me from downstairs.

I heard a mumbled, "Okay, dear, don't get lost," before she was drowned out by the doorbell. Okukou scattered out of the room, fleeing for his life. It always fascinates me how he's scared of the doorbell.

I opened the door and there was Arnen, her violet eyes glittering with excitement. "Hey!" She said.

"Hi, come in," I moved so she could fit through the door. "Didn't expect you this early."

"I was halfway out the door when you called me," She smiled. We headed back to my room, talking and joking.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the deal, you should all meet up at my house. It all depends how quickly people arrive when we'll set out for the forest.

So...for now, LSU's are accepted. But remember, once we enter the forest, NO MORE LSU's, OKAY?!

~Smear
Edit: I put the Sign Up topic's URL on the top so you won't have to go looking. It took me 10 minutes to find it. Sad...really...*sighs*

Mystic_clown
7th May 2003, 02:21 AM
Name: Winston Ocelot (he’s called Top hat in Hyrule)
DescriptionA: Brown Curly hair and blue eyes. He wears a bandana, a red shirt and jeans
DescriptionB: He has the same hair except the back’s tied as a ponytail, he still wears the bandana but now wears a black suit, white gloves, black shoes and a black top hat.
Personality: Very cocky and thinks of himself as a noble. He treats all those lower then him (or people he thinks are lower then him) like dirt. He is a bit vein and is hard to get angry, but when he is it’s not pretty.
Weapon(s):
Iron Mallet- a mallet made of solid steel.
Bombs
Gear Sword- a metal sword with a spiked blade, has a gear engraved on the handle
Defensive Equipment: A shield
Animal: A black ostrich named Chocobo.
Magic:
Shocker- drives his sword into the ground and the ground becomes electrified for 3 seconds
Relationship(s): Friends with Duke, is in love with Arnen.
History: Winston has always been a wiz with mechanics. He loves to tinker with machines and has given himself the title the ‘Machine King’. He’s always wanted everyone to know him for his talent.
Other:

Name: Duke Develin (he’s called the Gamemaster in Hyrule)
DescriptionA: Looks like Duke Develin from Yu-Gi-Oh. He wears a blue top, black pants and black shoes
DescriptionB: The same except for the elf ears. He wears a black shirt, a red vest, black boots, brown gloves, a dice earring, black boots and two brown bracelets on his wrists
Personality: Thinks he’s the best and is really cocky. He considers everyone who’s not his friend a dunce. He’s got a very nasty temper. He’s a master strategist.
Weapon(s):
Die Blade-a sword with a red horned blade with a die hanging from the blade.
Boomerang
Bow and Arrow
Defensive Equipment: A shield
Animal: A black horse named Nightshade.
Magic:
Sonic Blade-swings his sword and sends a blast of sonic energy at the enemy.
Relationship(s): Friends with Winston
History: He’s always been a fan of board and card games. Losing was never something he’d take lightly. He thinks he’ll be an excellent leader.
Other:

Duke
---------------------------
I sat there, tossing a die up into the air while Winston was typing away on his computer. He had made some system that would allow him to eavesdrop on people's phone calls. There was a beeping sound and Winston spun around.
"I've got something!" he said. We both listened in.
Hello?
"Arnen! It's me, Lisa. Say, how about we cancel today's little meeting and instead go explore outside?"

"That sounds fun!"

We listened for a few minutes before they hung up.
Going to the woods huh?" I said, "It would be the perfect place to play a little trick on them."
"Then let's go then," Winston laughed as we headed out the door.

HbCharizard
7th May 2003, 10:48 AM
Name: Ark Falk
DescriptionA: Navy blue eyes, Has black short cut hair. He wears a black vest with a grey shirt under it.He wears blue Jeans. He has brown gloves, and a red hat.
Race:Kokiri
DescriptionB: He is much Shorter, and wears a red tunic along with a red hat....Thingy. Now he wears Orange gloves.
Personality: Is very funny, Sarcastic, and very....very..VERY Cheerful all the time.
Weapon(s): A boomarang, with a grappling hook and a slingshot.
Defensive Equipment: A Deku Shield.
Item: A navy blue Ocarina.
Animal: ummm....A Black Horse named Triad.
Magic: Din's Fire
Relationship(s):No,No,No, and NO!!!
History: He had lived in a small hut in the mountains near the village. He still did all the stuff normal kids do, except he lived in a different place. When he was 12 he moved into the village cuz his dad died. They put a memorial there in his honor.

Ark
~~~~
I was riding my bike to Lisa's House. I was riding so fast, I could barely see anything. I wanted to get there early so I can stop Lisa from thinking up something strange to do. Like....Go into the Forest a pretend that we are Kokiri. We did that once. It was kinda fun...untill a bunch of Hunters shot at me thinking a was a deer. I never wanna do that again. When I got there, I ran up the stairs and rang the door bell.
"Who is it!!!" Lisa's voice came from the other side of the door.
"It's ARK!!!!" I said From my side of the door.
"Come in!!" She said.

When I came in, I saw her and Arnen packing like they were going to hike....Uh-oh....
"I'm too late...Aren't I?" I asked.
"Yup" Lisa said, smirking like crazy.

Nikko03
7th May 2003, 10:54 AM
Name: Jonue Gust
DescriptionA:Green Eyes, Black short-cut hair. Wears a Green Shirt and blue baggy Jeans.
Race: Kokiri
DescriptionB: He is much Shorter now, and wears a green Tunic with a green hat. Wears Green Gloves, and Green Hair.
Personality: He is Cheer ful, but gets mad eaisly.
Weapon(s): Bow and Arrows, and a Long Sword, like the master sword.
Defensive Equipment: A Deku Shield
Item: A green Ocarina
Animal:tan horse with white dimond named Trance.
Magic:dins fire . Relationship(s): NO,NO,NO. History: he lived at a gas station doing anything he could find and his dad and his brother went out one time and they never came home.... probably got killed so they moved to another place and then he made friends with nobody .
Other:is good at battling and he is used as my pillow because he is soft.
Jodue gust
~~~~~~~~
it was the last day of school before the weekend and then the bell rang i ran to my locker and then was of to my secret spot when i got to the beach no one was following me so i ran to the hill and took out my sheild and ran and jumped on it and rode down the hill and there it was my secret spot i ran and went inside it was dark but i knew my way around the cave and so i went to were i always go and sit down and then i hear something and i took a match out and lit set the torcheson fire that i put there and i waited ...... and waited .... and then i heard it again so i just figured it was a mouse and so i just sat back i put all my cussions there and then i heard a gun fire and i took out my sheild and sword out sunmit later

<('-')> (^'-')> <('-')>
<('-'^) <('-')> (v'-')> <('-')> <('-'v)
<('-')> ^('-')^

Made by HBCharizard

Nikko03
7th May 2003, 06:11 PM
hi i kinda mest up my bad for taking up space.:confused:

SmearGal
7th May 2003, 07:51 PM
Nikko; Yeah, you're post is odd. XD! J/k, but seriously, I'd prefer if everyone meet up at Lisa's house, unless you have a legible reason not to, you can meet up when we enter the forest.

Lisa Kigai

Arnen and I were getting our stuff ready. Well, I was, mostly, as Arnen was all packed.

The doorbell rang. I went up to the door and asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Ark!" Came the reply.

"Come in!" I said, opening the door. I closed it after him as he walked into the room. He noticed my pack and Arnen's, and his eyes went a little wide.

"I'm too late...aren't I?" He asked.

"Yup" I replied, smirking. Arnen chuckled. "We're going on a Kokiri adventure again!"

He shuddered involuntarily. I laughed and invited them both to sit down in the living room. We talked about the Kokiri adventure and had some good laughs.

"You should've seen your face!" I smiled. "You were so scared it looked like you'd seen a ghost, or something."

He blushed slightly. "If you had a hunter shooting bullets at your head, you would freak, too." He pointed out.
Y'know what? I think I've rushed Naboo into a corner. XD Sorry if I'm playing your char out too much....but since she's the Vice I felt it kind of necessary for Lisa to talk to her first and such.

RyoDragon
8th May 2003, 09:32 PM
Name: Clip Banner

Description A: deep blue eyes, silver hair, 5'7", about 123 lbs. Wears a white T-shirt and dark green cargoes.

Race: Sheikah

Description B: same color eyes and hair, same size, but wears a very light blue tunic and the silver leggings with the hat. Wears "Grace Boots". They're simply boots with white metal around the edges.

Personality: Pretty cool. Loves having peace and tranquility, but LOVES to have a good challenge.

Weapon(s):
The "Zephyr" (sword with wings as the hilt)
Bombchus (10)
Fairy Bow

Defensive Equipment: Hylian shield

Item: Red-Orange Ocarina

Animal: A Silvery Pheonix with 3-second Ice Magic

Magic: Can Freeze enemies for 3 seconds.

Relations: Doesn't really get along with guys. Better with the females.

History: Lived in the village with the rest of the kids. Parents died at age 12 so he lived with the village elder who was also the "medicine man".

RyoDragon
9th May 2003, 07:03 PM
Sorry about not posting--

Clip Banner
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to be over at Lisa's house. I quickly scribbled a note to my step-dad and ran out. As I was running, Comet, my silver-hawk, flew up to me and onto my forearm.

"How ya been, Co?" I asked cheerfully, now sloowing to a walking pace, "I'm on my way to lisa's house. Wanna go?"

Comet let out a shrill kind of 'sqwauk' that let me know that he wanted to come witn me and find out what kind of plan she's made up for us to do.

As I arrive a Lisa's house I look into the window to see that Lisal, Arnen, and Ark are there discussing something. I get ready to knock when the suddenly swings open...

Arnen
9th May 2003, 09:57 PM
OoC; Ack, um... this is kinda embarrassing, but, I can't find my form anywhere. If someone could post a link to the sign up page, it'd be a really big help...

SmearGal
9th May 2003, 10:40 PM
RyoDragon: :yes: You're accepted.

Naboo: Heh! I probably should post that on my first post, but here it is (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15400).

XD We had our athletic banquet. I won a trophy. XD The only girl to score a goal in soccer, GO ME!! *dances*
Lisa Kigai

As we all talked and laughed I noticed Okukou going insane by the window.

"Your cat is weird." Ark commented, nodding wisely. I threw a pillow at him.

"It means somebody's at the door." I explained, standing up and opening the door. There stood Clip, his hand raised as if he was about to knock.

"Hi Clip, come on in." I greeted him, moving out of the way so he could enter.

"How did you know I was here?" He asked with mild confusion.

"Okukou." I replied, sitting back down on the couch. "He's a human radar. Went insane and started pouncing at the wall."

Clip chuckled and sat down. "So...what's our plan for today?"

I smiled. "Field trip!"

Clip's smile faltered, but he grinned. "Not another Kokiri Adventure?"

Ark shuddered again. I laughed. "Yeah, another one. The weather's beatiful outside! Right now we're just waiting for everyone to arrive."
If nobody's guessed, Okukou is pretty much modeled after my cat. I'm serious; he pounces on the walls when somebody is about to knock on the door, and he runs for his life when the doorbell rings. He also enjoys licking my hair while I sleep, which is quite annoying. *frowns*

Mystic_clown
9th May 2003, 11:22 PM
Duke
------------------------------
I looked into Lisa's window from my hiding spot. It was pertty difficult because I wasn't wearing any binoculars. I pulled out my radio.
"Winston are you there?" I said
"This is Winston, over" he replied.
"Are you there yet?"
"Of course. The balloon boulder is ready too. How's things on your end?"
"They haven't left the house yet, but Then they do. I'll try to lead them into the cave."
"And then it's show time!" The two of us began to laugh demonically. This was indeed our bast plan by far.

Arnen
10th May 2003, 02:54 PM
OoC: Teehee, my friend's "puppy" (less than a year old, but is two-three times bigger than my beagle) is like that, only when someone comes in, he grabs their wrist and drags them around the house. *shudders* Very big teeth... One reason I'm not very fond of big dogs...

~Name: Arnen
~Gender: F
~Age: 16
~Status: Vice President
~DescriptionA: A bit tall, with red-orange hair that goes just past her shoulders. Her eyes are a disturbing shade of violet, and she wears a WW shirt (if you got WW early after it came out, it's the one in the add for Nintendo Power... It's black, and shows Link on the ocean riding the King of Red Lios and has a cool piccy of Ganon in the background, and gold Hylian letters up the side of the graphic and the WW logo at the bottom; I want that shirt!). She also wears blue jeans and black boots with zippers up the sides and two-inch heels.
~Race: Gerudo
~DescriptionB: Same as above, only now wearing orange Gerudo-style clothes, her ears are slightly pointed, and she has a red gem on her forehead, Gerudo-style.
~Personality: Sorta like Rikku from FFX, she's free-spirited and not afraid to speak her mind. She can be a little hyper at times, but knows when to be serious. She is very clever, good at solcing puzzles.
~Weapon(s): A pair of curved Gerudo swords, each with a gold ruby-encrusted hilt. She also has a little pouch that hangs at her waist, full of throwing stars and Deku Nuts.
~Item: Ocarina (sort of an ivory-pearly color, and at the base of the mouthpiece it has a gold band with the Gerudo symbol (a star like ¤ <that and a crescent moon) in orange).
~Animal: A white stallion named Neptune.
~Magic: Nayru's Love, Ether (from ALttP)
~Relationship(s): Erm... Everybody?
~History: She has lived in Kyuushigai for most of her life, and was ecstatic when Lisa decided to start a Zelda club; she was a HUGE fan.
~Other: Is afraid of yellow insects with stingers (bees, wasps, hornets, etc.) and being alone in the dark (mostly cuz she often trips over stuff and is not keen on getting her head cracked open)

~`~`Arnen`~`~

"What's so wrong with Kokiri adventure, anyways?" I asked, grinning. The boys all started talking at once. I leaned back in my seat, rolling my eyes. I grabbed my GBA out of my pocket and started playing Golden Sun. It wasn't Zelda, but it was the next best thing (my sister had stolen my ALttP, and I couldn't find it) I shoved a handful of coppery locks behind my ear, just as I liked it.

"Grr," I growled, turning the game off. Garet was downed. Again. I looked around at the others. "Are we gonna leave before I'm old and grey?" I asked impatiently.

lugia_2000
11th May 2003, 07:54 AM
!!Sorry I'm late...I've been cqught up with school work and stuff. X_X

'Lo.

Name: Asher Oreigetsu
Description A: Around 5'8, longish brown hair that comes down to just above his eyes, which are grey in color. He has skin that is slightly tanned, and wears a black shirt w/ a red dragon on it, black cargo pants, grey boots, and a silver necklace.
Description B: Kinda the same as above, only he has armor, and a sword strapped to his back. He's got some face paint crap, but just one black line under his left eye.
Personality: Asher is really fun loving and energetic. He is kinda odd due to the fact that his mind is always focused on the opposite sex, and he enjoys the company of women well, alot. He's kinda dense on the outside, but really is a smart person. He's the type who always has a plan, and knows just how to use it too. He loves taking big risks and is very hot headed, which can eather be a huge asset or huge hinderance.
Weapon(s): THIS: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery...70168&members=1 ^^;
Defensive Equipment: A silver chest plate type peice of armor that covers his back and shoulders as well.
Item: Er...hmm...bombchus! (I chose you bombachu!)
Animal: A dodongo named Gigyas...kinda the same size as a horse, and it can breathe fire. ^^; For the sake of it not looking retarded, it'll have four legs.
Magic: (Can I make this up?) Black Repulse-Makes dark energy type crap stream toward the enemy.
Relationship(s): He likes Lisa a ton. ^^;
History: He's lived in Kyuushigai most of his life, and befreinded most of the local kids. He met lots of new people at a zelda fan club that he signed up for...yeah.
Other: Kupo...

Asher

I peddled my bike faster and faster down the slop as I kicked it into high gear. I didn't want to be late to Lisa's house again...I wanted to impress her by being punctual this time. -_-;
"Let's see...was it a left turn at Mamaeo street...or a right...?" I pondered as I tried to make up my mind, seeing as I had no idea where to go.
"Err...it had better be my lucky day..."
I sighed as I turned left. I would either make it, or completely blow it again. I hated when things came to this.
I kicked my bike into high gear and raced across the level street, weaving in and out between cars and trucks. As I made a turn around the next junction, I could see it....her house!! However, most bikes were already parked...I was late again...
I leapt off it as if I were a stunt man and it safely fell to the grass. I raced to ring the door bell.
Ding-dong.
The door slowly creaked open as Lisa's figure came into veiw.
"Oh, hi Asher. We didn't think you'd make it."
I hesitated for a moment, nervous.
"Uh...hi Lisa!"
Phew...at least I didn't say something completely stupid. I took of my shoes as she let me into the house.

SmearGal
11th May 2003, 04:04 PM
XD My favorite dogs are Huskies! So cute...and fluffy...and gray/white...and blue eyed...and stuff! XD!

Lesse, I would send us off, but we're still missing a couple of people. I'll make them show up after Asher, and once they actually post they can continue from there...so, in other words, we're all set to leave!

Huh...We're missing...Hunter and Diro. And, Jonue needs to come to Lisa's house.
Lisa Kigai

"Are we gonna leave before I'm old and grey?" Arnen asked us, seemingly annoyed for some reason.

"Yeah, if the others don't show up soon, we'll just leave without them." I replied. "I say, give 'em 5 more minutes, and I'll tack a note to the door when we leave."

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. I stood up and walked over, opening it slowly.

"Oh, hi Asher. We didn't think you'd make it." I greeted him, smiling and praying I wouldn't blush.

He looked slightly nervous as well, but he smiled and said, "Uh...Hi Lisa!"

I opened the door wider and let him in. He took of his shoes and walked into the living room, where he was greeted cheerfully by the other boys. I walked in.

"Okay, so who else is there?" I asked.

"Jonue, Diro, and Hunter." Ark counted off on his fingers.

"Oh well, come on, I'll write a note to stick on the door. Let's go!" I said happily. Everyone else bustled out the door, and I wrote a quick note and grabbed some tape. I stepped outside onto the porch, when I heard a familiar voice yelling, "Hey, wait up!"

Glancing over, there was Jonue pedaling up the road on his bike. "Sorry!" He said quickly as he pulled up near the others. "There was something I had to do."

"No problem," I said, smiling. I put the note on the door and grabbed my bike, pushing it out onto the street. "Let's go!"
Heading out and Naboo's still young. XD! Anyway, if somebody posts, make Diro and Hunter show up on our way to the forest.

Mystic_clown
11th May 2003, 10:54 PM
Duke
----------------------
I saw those kids walk out the door. I followed them, hiding behind stuff as I went. Now it was time for the hard part, leading them to the cave.