PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Pokemon, 2015 edition

Knight of Time
6th January 2015, 04:19 PM
Hi all,

Figuring out where to post this topic was a little tricky for me since I'm still playing the 5th generation games, but has anyone found a shiny Pokemon yet this year in any generation of the Pokemon games?

I caught a shiny male Nidoran today in White Forest while playing Pokemon White, and even though I have a normal-coloured one with Hustle that I got in the Dream World (one in Black, one in White), I plan to evolve both of them to their final evolutions in the future.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
11th January 2015, 01:11 AM
Not me but I never find any of those to be honest.

Pokemaster Ash
27th November 2015, 08:38 AM
Well luck has been with me recently.....and kinda scarily in one case. I'm still back in Gen 5, currently trying to complete the National Dex in each game (done in Black, getting close in White, not started yet in B2/W2 (I have everything caught, hatched, or whatever, just haven't started evolving things).

While leveling things to evolve in Black, I came across a Shiny Gligar. At the time I had joked with friends about finding some other things based on where I tended to hang around while leveling things that evolved at really high levels (Route 15 for anything L40+, Grand Chasm's forest for L50+). Lo and behold, leveling Pupitar to Tyranitar in White, I run into a Shiny Metang (like I said, I was joking around about finding one before, on top of that I have an RP character with a Shiny Metagross).

These two join the Shiny Chingling I hatched in...I think Black and a Shiny Seedot I caught in White Forest previously, plus a Shiny Elekid I've got in the sequels. Trying to remember if I had others...

Link
27th November 2015, 11:12 AM
I believe I caught a Red Gyarados, then traded it to gen 5. In gen VI, I have a mega medicham, Claydol, Spinda, and Lickilicky.