PDA

View Full Version : ~*End of the Year RPG Awards - 2002*~ Nomination time!

Ginger Cat
15th December 2002, 09:51 AM
All right, it's that time again... ;)
Please observe the following rules:
-Do not nominate more than one person for each category.
-You do not need to vote for someone/thing for every category. Please nominate only where you feel you have a true nomination.
-Please make sure that the nomination is justified in the category it is put into.
-When calling the nomination, please give an explaination as to why you chose this one--it can be short, just please justify it.

I think that's it... If there's anything else, I'm sorry--I'll put it up and you can all hit me with the giant stick over in the corner. Anyway, nominate in the topic...

Go nominate now. O_o We'll probably give this a week to two weeks... Please do it ASAP.

The Categories...

General RPG Awards: Awards for entire RPGs

RPG of the Year
Best Pokemon RPG
Best Non-Pokemon RPG
Best Older RPG
Best School RPG
Best Fantasy RPG
Best Dark RPG
Best Rocket RPG
Best Digimon RPG
Best Dragon Ball RPG
Best Movie-based RPG
Best Book-based RPG
Best TV-based RPG
Best Video Game RPG
Best Non-Pokemon Anime-based RPG:
Best Sequel
Best Title
Best Attempted
Most Original RPG
Most Wanted Sequel/Prequel
Most Wanted RPG Type

Character Awards: Awards for characters created by RPGers

Best Character
Best Villain
Best Hero
Best Pokemon
Most Emotional Character
Most Power-Hungry Character
Most Deceitful Character
Most Tortured Character
Most Intuitive Character
Most Caring Character
Most Dangerous Character
Most Mischievous Character
Darkest Character
Best Reoccurring Character
Most Wanted Reoccurring Character
Best Couple
Best Death
Best History
Best Quote

RPGer Awards: Awards for the RPGers themselves

RPGer of the Year
Most Dedicated RPGer
Most Creative RPGer
Funniest RPGer
Weirdest RPGer
Most Sadistic RPGer
Most Courteous RPGer
Most Extensive RPGer
Most Wanted Author
Most Wanted RPGer
Best Writing Style

Ultimate Charizard
15th December 2002, 07:16 PM
Well, looks like im gonna be he first...

Best Pokemon RPG: Pokemon High - Genki (the first rpg i joined just restarted)
Best Older RPG: DBVG - Nall
Best School RPG: Pokemon High - Genki
Best Dark RPG: Cursed - Razor Leaf
Best Digimon RPG: D-Lusions - The Muffin Man
Best Dragon Ball RPG: Dragonball FS - Outlaw JT
Best Title: Digimon D-Lusions - TMM (Read the plot and ull see it works in more than one way)
Best Attempted: Cursed - Razor Leaf (Its still holding on but its virtually dead...shame)
Most Wanted Sequel/Prequel: The Next Cursed RPG - Razor Leaf, Hopefully not to be spoiled this time
Most Wanted RPG Type: Survival (without half a dozen Rambo's)

Best Character: Makura - Kuro Espeon - DBFS
Most Emotional Character: Rudy - Master Rudy - DBFS
Most Tortured Character: Rudy - Master Rudy - DBFS
Most Caring Character: Idai(sp) - B4 - DBFS
Most Dangerous Character: 'Lashout' - B4 - Plains of Hostility
Best Reoccurring Character: (Vote for me) um...Rudy Summers - Master Rudy
Best Death: Not sure but it was probably Rudy again in DBVG

RPGer of the Year: Bulbasaur 4 (based on number of votes i already gave)
Most Dedicated RPGer: Bulbasaur 4
Most Creative RPGer: Ginger
Most Sadistic RPGer: Gotta go to TMM again
Most Courteous RPGer: Bulbasaur 4
Most Wanted Author: Outlaw JT (Something Original)

Master Rudy
15th December 2002, 08:49 PM
Once again my choices are going to be limited to only a few RPGs that I've joined along with a few I've checked out. Oh and Ginger is it just me or did you forget to add in the rule saying you can't vote yourself?

NOTE-Keep in mind the following RPG's. I'll type the full names once and then a short version. If you guys aren't sure then just refer back to my list ^_~
DBFS=Dragon Ball FS
DBVG=Dragon Ball VG
DotBM=Dawn of the Blood Moon

RPG of the Year: Dragon Ball VG, Nall (best RPG I've been in so far as well as the longest running. It started in Sept. 2001 and ended around May of this year)
Best Non-Pokemon RPG: Dragon Ball FS, Outlaw JT (another great DB RPG ^_^)
Best Older RPG: DBVG, Nall
Best Dark RPG: Dawn of the Blood Moon, Asilynne (I can think of many reasons but they would take too long to list. Just check it out if you want an idea ^_~)
Best Rocket RPG: Twisted Beneath the Surface, Ginger (I didn't join but if this is anything like Ginger's TR fics then it's gonna be great)
Best Dragon Ball RPG: DBVG, Nall (Sorry JT! ^_^;)
Best Non-Pokemon Anime-based RPG: DBFS, Outlaw JT
Best Sequel: DBVG saga #2, Nall (My brain has given out because I can't remember what part two was called! ^_^;)
Most Wanted Sequel/Prequel: DotBM, Asliynne (Hopefully this one will be around for quite sometime)
Best Attempted-Hostile Earth by Ultimate Charizard
Most Wanted RPG Type: Anime

Best Character: Gyvien, DotBM, B4 (She got a bit of a dark and slightly mysterious past. Kalah's character is always serious and has been in her fair share of nasty situations)
Best Villain: Garen, DBFS, Outlaw JT (He hasn't been seen much as of late but he can be quite nasty. Near the start of FS he easily smashed four of the heroes like bugs)
Best Hero: Makura, DBFS, Kuro Espeon (She's more neutral at the moment with a bit of an attitude to boot but IMO that's what makes her cool)
Most Emotional Character: Kiaran, DBFS, B4 (She's only just recently facing the same problems and situations that Rudy already went through in DBFS. This might be a close one among DBFS members if both of them are involved in the final voting)
Most Power-Hungry Character: Roland, DotBM, Shaka (This is your classic example of a guy who isn't all there and perfectly willing to do anything to get what he wants)
Most Tortured Character: Gyvien, DotBM, B4 (She's got a sour attitude over the fact that she's part vampire and from her profile seems to have had a crappy life growing up)
Most Caring Character: Idaia, DBFS, B4
Most Dangerous Character: Roland, DotBM, Shaka (Did I mention he's crazy?)
Most Mischievous Character: Dina, DBFS, Asliynne (It would take too long to explain why so if you'd like to know then check it out ^_~)
Best Reoccurring Character: Gav, Ultimate Charizard (After some tough decision making I decided to settle on Gav's character from DBFS and DBVG. I narrowed it down to him because in VG his character was somewhat original compared the everyone else)
Most Wanted Reoccurring Character: Gojirott or Vejirott, Nall (The main heroes of DBVG are long overdue for a return in some shape or form in another RPG)
Best Couple: Still Makura (Kuro)and Yoshi (TMM)from DBVG
Best Death: Makura, DBVG, Kuro Espeon (Same reasons as last time)
Best History: Myra Link, DotBM, Asilynne (Many of the characters in Dawn haven't really given too much info on their past other than the basics or what they wanted to tell. Asi had an entire post on her character's history near the start of the RPG)
Best Quote: This one is somewhat on the long side
Listen Briefs Boy, you're the leader of this kamikaze operation, and leaders can't go thinking thoughts like that! It rubs off on the rest of your team. Look, I know what's going through yor head, and All I'll say is that you're probably right. This battle does seem rather pointless. But since when has that ever stopped a Saiya-jin?! For crying out loud, you'll never win if you think you won't! It's all about attitude, Summers! If you keep complete faith in what you're fighting for then that's all that matters right? The good guys always win in the end, so if you're absolutly positive that you're fighting for the right reasons then you can't lose!"
Rudy paused. "Makura...?"
"Besides! You've got Makura on your side! Success is already gauranteed! Heh!" I said with a wide grin, "So cheer up Rudy! Before I bash your brains out!"
Rudy, for the first time since before we arrived in Mesai City, smiled. "Thanks Makura...I had no idea you could be so supportive..."
"Who said I was being supportive? I was just sick and tired of watching you sulk!"
"Awww, Makura!" Dina chimed in as she flew up beside us, "You really do care about us!"
I narrowed my eyes. "Tch! Like hell I do! What is it with you Earthlings misinterrpreting help with caring!"
Rudy laughed.
"It's not funny, Damnit!"
-Makura and co. in Dragon Ball FS
Originally posted by Kuro Espeon

RPGer of the Year: Outlaw JT
Most Dedicated RPGer: B4
Most Creative RPGer: Asilynne (IMO she's one of the best newcomers to the RPG forum I've seen in quiet some time. She created an original character for DBFS and another great one for her first RPG DotBM)
Funniest RPGer: I know I'm not suppose to vote for two people but if it's not a problem I would really like to nominate both Asilynne and B4 ^_~
Most Wanted Author: Nall (He needs to make something else soon if he gets the chance)
Most Wanted RPGer: Asilynne (She may be new around here but keep an eye on her guys. I think she's going to be around for quite some time ^_~)

EDIT-I finally narrowed down all the votes I was undecided on and made my final choices ^_~

Mystic_clown
15th December 2002, 09:08 PM
Here’s the people/RPGs I’d like to nominate:

Best Original RPG: Secret of Eden-Mystic_clown
Best Fantasy RPG: Kingdom Spirits-Bulbasaur 4
Best Hero: Arnen -Legend of Zelda: Tale of Ten Heroes-Nubooru23
Best Villain: Morbid Chaos-Zoids: Legend of the Organoids- Dark Blastoise.

DarkBlastoise
15th December 2002, 10:43 PM
hehe....thx 4 the nomination here mah picks...:

RPG of the Year: TRAPPED// YuGiOh Virtual Realty
Best Non-Pokemon RPG: TRAPPED// YuGiOh Virtual Reality
Best Older RPG: TRAPPED// YuGiOh Virtual Reality (a knife goes through someones HEAD! someone gets stabbed multiple times!)
Best Fantasy RPG: The Legend of Zelda: A Tale of Heroes
Best Dragon Ball RPG: Dragon Ball X: Return of Evil
Best TV-based RPG: WWE The RPG
Best Non-Pokemon Anime-based RPG: Zoids: Legend of the Organoids
Best Title: Twisted Beneath the Surface
Best Attempted: Mortal Kombat: Twist of Fate (cmon ppl its still there...)
Most Original RPG: Fusion: Anime Wars
Most Wanted Sequel/Prequel: WWE The RPG2

Best Character: Arnen- (Nabooru23) Legend of Zelda: Tale of Heroes
Best Villain: Yami Morbrid Chaos- TRAPPED// YuGiOh Virtual Reality (ppl im reeeeeeeeeeeally good as a villain!)
Best Hero: Demi- (DarkTemplarZero) TRAPPED// YuGiOh Virtual Reality
Most Power-Hungry Character: Taden Hothnight- Legend of Zelda: Tale of Ten Heroes
Most Tortured Character: Taden Hothnight- Legend of Zelda: ToTH (see above)
Darkest Character: Yami Morbrid Chaos- TRAPPED// YuGiOh Virtual Reality (have you read his quote? creepy..)
Best Reoccurring Character: Morbrid Chaos- TRAPPED, James Pegasus' Dueling Island, etc. (oh cmon I use him ALOT)
Best Quote: Yami Morbrid

What is friendship anyways?.....Is it when someone helps you?....Someone cares for you?....Or like your own Morbrid Chaos, desert you and leave you to nothing but despair?....Let me take vengeance on your enemies....itll make it worth while hehehehe... (yes I know, I nominate myself alot...oh well..)

ah heck I goota run so I wont do the rest....

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! quit bonking me Nabboru!!!! yes I changed some of my stuff.....

Ultimate Charizard
16th December 2002, 05:49 PM
Wll sorry DB it seems Ginger forgot to add it but usually when the awards come up voting for urself isnt allowed.

Since all your votes are for you or your rpg's im guessing some changes may need to be made.
And as for Older rpg it means Mature, for the older rpg'er instead of the kiddy suff. *wrong* lol

*edit* my bad...guess i got it wrong, have to change my vote.

Ginger Cat
16th December 2002, 06:53 PM
Jesus Christ, somebody needs to slap me...
Sorry, I did forget to mention that...

You cannot vote for yourself

There. Thank you, sais...
By the way, UC, "Older RPG" does refer to older RPGs that're now gone.. More mature would be along the lines of darker, I suppose, but there isn't a specific category for it...

DarkBlastoise
16th December 2002, 08:22 PM
oh darn....than just disregard everything I voted for myself.....

Master Rudy
16th December 2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by DarkBlastoise
oh darn....than just disregard everything I voted for myself.....

Mistakes like that happen man. Just don't worry about it ^_~

Anyway if it's not a problem Ginger I was just recently thinking of some other categories we could add in. Under the RPGer Awards how about adding in categories for the Best Newcomer and Most Serious? The first one could be for anyone that started to role play here at TPM in the past six months. As for the other award I think it describes itself on it's own. I believe it would make a good addition since it's the opposite of Funniest RPGer. I know it's a bit late so if there is a problem adding them then perhaps we could use them some other time.

EVme15
17th December 2002, 02:32 PM
Note: I have a few oldish RPGs here that I think still count...

General RPG Awards:
RPG of the Year: So hard to choose!
Best Pokemon RPG: Pokemon High
Best Older RPG: Tarot Cards
Best School RPG: Lapras Valley High
Best Fantasy RPG: Anime Warp
Best Dark RPG: Cursed
Best Dragon Ball RPG: Pocket Saiyajin (I don't think it counts cuz it's so old, but maybe...)
Best TV-based RPG: Anime Warp
Best Non-Pokemon Anime-based RPG: Tarot Cards
Best Sequel: Lapras Valley High
Best Title: Virtual Yu-Gi-Oh TRAPPED
Best Attempted: Yu-Gi-Oh! Neo Millennium
Most Original RPG: Cursed
Most Wanted Sequel/Prequel: Cursed
Most Wanted RPG Type: Different Animes

Character Awards:

Best Pokemon: Sal's Vulpix, LVH
Most Power-Hungry Character: Yami Morbid, TRAPPED (So I quit the RPG awhile ago. You don't think I totally left, do you?;))
Most Dangerous Character: Lady Blastoise, LVH (so no one played her. Big deal!)
Best Couple: Marco and Krystal, Tarot Cards (Here's hoping...)

RPGer Awards:

RPGer of the Year: Bulbasaur4
Most Creative RPGer: Ginger

I so wish we could vote for ourselves... ah well...

Bear
18th December 2002, 05:41 PM
Let's see, guess I should put my 2cents worth in here.

RPG of the Year - Gotta go with DBVG by Nall. That thing just took off!
Best Pokemon RPG - Cities Beyond Their Horizon - Ultimate Victory (RIP)
Best Non-Pokemon RPG - hmm...So many of them. I'll go with Rurouni Kenshin: Heart of Sword by Kuro Espeon (wubu sis!)
Best Older RPG -
Best School RPG - Pokemon School by BBP
Best Fantasy RPG -
Best Dark RPG - o_O no comment
Best Rocket RPG - Ginger Cat's are all good =)
Best Digimon RPG - Wasn't in any ~_^
Best Dragon Ball RPG - DBVG by Nall
Best Movie-based RPG - Actually, I haven't seen any
Best Book-based RPG - Lord of the Rings: (I forget title). I forget who was the author, it was me or M2D2 *shrug* I'll say M2D2
Best TV-based RPG - Rurouni Kenshin....Kuro Espeon
Best Video Game RPG - No comment again -_-
Best Non-Pokemon Anime-based RPG - Anime War 1-8 by World Collision
Best Sequel - Eeveelutions 9 by Bulbasaur4
Best Title - I always liked my own nifty and clever titles, but since I can't vote for myself, I'll go with Brotherhood of the Forbidden, by Razor_leaf/PorygonX
Best Attempted - Lol, I think I'll vote for the Normals IV here. Damn thing started fast and just went [insert fart noise here] I was the author of that poor RPG, btw =(
Most Original RPG - *Resists urge to vote for himself* This nomination goes to Dawn of the Blood Moon by Asylinne
Most Wanted Sequel/Prequel - People keep bugging me to do Anime War 12 (I ran 9-11 after World Collision left), and since I'm not the original author I can stick that in here.
Most Wanted RPG Type - From my point of view, people really like the Survival/Battle rpgs.

Best Character - This is a tough one, but I'll give this one to Kat Byquest from The Normals I-IV, Bulbasaur4's character.
Best Villain - Adistapei from The Normals II & III, played by Arty52 (I THINK, please correct me if I am wrong, which I have a hunch that I am...)
Best Hero - *once again resists urge to vote for himself* I'll say Hitokiri Battousai / Himura Kenshin, played by Nyoko in Rurouni Kenshin RPG
Best Pokemon - Shade, from Eeveelutions, played by Bulbasaur4
Most Emotional Character - Makura from DBFS, played by Kuro Espeon
Most Power-Hungry Character - Yoshi, DBVG, The Muffin Man
Most Deceitful Character - Yoshi again =)
Most Tortured Character - Poor Kat Byquest, Normals, B4
Most Intuitive Character - Alexi Ivanov from all The Normals rpgs, played by Rayne
Most Caring Character - Really old, but Lyra from Final Pokemon Fantasy, played by Kuro Espeon (I don't even think SHE remembers!)
Most Dangerous Character - Alexi Ivanov, Normals, Rayne
Most Mischievous Character - Zyiia from Pentagram: Quest of the Unlikely, played by Bulbasaur4
Darkest Character - also Alexi Ivanov, see above
Best Reoccurring Character - This one goes to Shade, Eeveelutions, B4
Most Wanted Reoccurring Character - tough one, but I'll go with Blaze, Eeveelutions, Raichu-something (I forgot his name! GAH!)
Best Couple - Kat and Xavier were so loyal in The Normals, I can't resist nominating them.
Best Death - Shade and Mystic, Eeveelutions 6? (forget which number. They died simultaneously *shrug*)
Best History - This one goes to Dawn from the Eeveelutions, who is also played by Bulbasaur4, iirc
Best Quote - From The Normals III:

Bear Lionheart (in captivity): URGH! One of these days I'm gonna break out of here, you hear me Adistapei!
Adistapei: Whatever.
Bear: I'm gonna thrash you good too! I'll get revenge for what you did to Kat! *rattles bars*
Adistapei: I bet you will.
Bear: *punches wall again* I'll drag your carcass back to our camp in the woods and str--...uh, err, oops....
Adistapei: *calmly walks up to the cell* Have you ever heard the phrase "A closed mouth gathers no foot?"

RPGer of the Year - Master Rudy, hands down.
Most Dedicated RPGer - I think Master Rudy also gets this one
Most Creative RPGer - hmmm, tough one. I'll nominate Shaka here. The way she plays Shishio is classic!
Funniest RPGer - Asylinne. Yahiko gnawing on Sanosuke's head never gets old =).
Weirdest RPGer - i_crave_gore
Most Sadistic RPGer - Lord Hotshot I
Most Courteous RPGer - Kuro Espeon
Most Extensive RPGer - Master Rudy
Most Wanted Author - Looks to be Kuro Espeon
Most Wanted RPGer - Rayne!
Best Writing Style - Hate to say it, but my sister seems to take this category. *grins at Kuro*

Asilynne
18th December 2002, 06:52 PM
Ah awards...RPG's golden globe awards ^-~ What a monumentous occasion we are witnessing!! ^-^ Well, in any case let me get to the point *opens envelope with her choices inside*

RPG of the Year: Id have to say Dragonball SA by pokemasterfrank. This one rivals DBFS in pure DBZ coolness, and the plot is awesome! Plus Frank even puts in increases in powerlevels with each battle, pretty awesome.^-^

Best Video Game RPG:Kingdom Spirits, by Bulbie4. It was really fun to be in while it lasted! ^-^

Best Character: I absolutely LOVE Gotei from DBSA. (pokemasterfrank) That little kid is soo cool, and I love reading things from his point of view.

Best Hero: Rudy Summers, hands DOWN. Whether its saiyan Rudy or Vamp. Rudy, he's got that hero thing down!

Most Power-Hungry Character: Im not sure if I need to nominate again since Rudy already did but Id have to say Roland (Shaka)from Dawn of the Blood Moon. I mean, come on, he's said "I WILL HAVE MY ETERNAL LIFE!!" more than I can count, whats more power-hungry than that? ^-~

Most Deceitful Character: Definetly Roland (Shaka) From DotBM.. I mean, one minute he's killing people and feasting on thier blood, and the next he's going 'Oh my goodness, dear people what happened here?' lol CRAZY

Most Mischievous Character: Well I cant vote for myself so Ill vote for Koger by OutlawJT(DotBM) that guy is nuts, and he followed Rudy and Myra around just to torture them for fun ^-~

Best Quote: Oh theres so many.. hehe but this one I would have to say!
Posted by SSJ Rudy in Dawn of the Blood Moon:
"You take care of those pests and then leave the two of us alone. I haven't eaten since yesterday and I'm sure my friend here is also eager to taste their blood." Looking at her again I gave her a quick wink. As soon as I did this she knew something was up. I only hoped it worked out because so many things could go wrong that it wouldn't even be funny. Koger made his way over to me so that he could get paid. This was what I was hoping for because he seemed to be the type that wanted the cash before doing someones dirty work. I acted as if I was about to hand the bag to him when suddenly I pulled my hand back and proceeded to smack him right in the face with the bag of coins. As they spilled all over the place I kicked the surprised mutant in the gut and then elbowed him in the back of the head. Just before making a break for it I shouted as loud as I could "Someone stop him! That freak is getting away with my money!"
----
Hope thats not too long, I just love that quote!

Best Couple:Well, I only know of one couple and thats Myra Link and Rudy Summers from DotBM, they go good together, and everyone had them pegged as a couple before THEY even knew it ^-~ The only problem is, I play one half of that couple, Myra...but is it ok to nominate them? I mean, Im nominating someone other than me too! ^-^

Best Title: I dont know anything about the RPG itself, but "Blank Page" always caught my eye (by Thargor) ^-^()

Best Non-Pokemon Anime-based RPG: Ruroni Kenshin, Heart of Sword by Kuro, yeah Maku-chan you ROCK! ^-~

Most Extensive RPGer: If it is what I think it is, then the award would have to go to Bulbie4. Shes in practically EVERY RPG Im in, PLUS shes always making some of her own, ALL the time. Shes EVERYWHERE!! ^-^

Most Sadistic RPGer: Shaka, I swear, Im a little scared of her now...she kills everyone she can (in RPGs not real life) but most of all, she had Roland go specifically after couples! Messed up, and to think I have to share a room with that twisted mind! O.O

RPGer of the Year: SSJ Rudy. He posts often, he posts well, and he has some of the longest and greatest posts & ideas Ive seen. This guy is TOTALLY unpredictable sometimes, and he constantly surprises me ^-~

Best Reoccurring Character: I think she counts, since she was in VG (even though I never read VG) Makura(Kuro) from DBFS. Ive heard from her of some of the stuff she did, and Makura's still awesome in FS ^-^

Well Ill probably think of some more later, theres just so many categories! If I do Ill edit this post with the updates. Everyone who nominated me, thank you! ^-^ Im flattered :D Well, anyway, Im out. Later!
EDIT: I cant believe I forgot! heres two more:

Most Caring Character: Rudy Summers from DotBM. Humans hunted him, his sister hated his guts, and Myra wouldnt give him the time of night(^-~) but he STILL risked his life again and again for them. If THAT isnt caring, I dont know what is. ^-^

Most Courteous RPGer: Kuro, DEFINATELY! She's nice to EVERYONE, even the @$$holes that dont deserve it, and that takes a big person. So, lets hear it for her! ^-^

pokemasterfrank
19th December 2002, 12:27 AM
RPG awards...cool! btw, Asilynne, Gorin is a she.

RPG of the Year
Best Pokemon RPG- Well I've haven't participated in any Pokemon RPG's except for...does the Eevee House count?
Best Non-Pokemon RPG- Same as above, I've only participated in one of these. DotBM.
Best Dark RPG- DotBM. Vampires, evil power hungry creatures...
Best Dragon Ball RPG- I've never looked at DBVG (I've looked everywhere!), so I'll say DBFS.
Best Attempted- I wouldn't say attempted,
Most Original RPG- It wasn't really an RPG, just the sign-ups, but the "Pokemasters Hackers" by Heald PK. there was a good amount of sign-ups, but Heald never got it up and going...

Best Character- Hmm...Gorin (B4) of DBSA. Well played. She had captured the innocence of a little kid even during a giant war.
Best Villain- Well, this goes to "Father" Roland, a crazy, power hungry evil villain that's an ordained priest, what more could you ask for.
Most Power-Hungry Character- Power hungry...hmm...either the demon Priest, Roland...or Heald's androids, Cadium and Athena (DBSA), those guys comsume saiyan material, and if they weren't stopped, they would have drained my character as well! They even had a contest to see who could drain more. Ehh...go for Cadium and Athena.
Most Tortured Character- Rudy Summers, created by SSJ Rudy, DotBM. This guy's got into so many bar and cat fights in a few hours...
Most Dangerous Character- Hmm...Roland of DotBM. An ordained Vampire set out to drain the blood out of the world...
Darkest Character- see above...
Best Couple- Rudy and Myra, is the only one I've seen so far. but very cliche, they like each other, but deny it...

RaZoR LeAf
19th December 2002, 06:01 AM

Best Pokemon RPG - Missningo: Glitch
Best Non-Pokemon RPG
Best Fantasy RPG - Pentagram : Quest of the Unlikely
Best Title - Pentagram : Quest of the Unlikely
Most Original RPG - Pentagram : Quest of the Unlikely
Most Wanted Sequel/Prequel
Most Wanted RPG Type - Humour

Best Villain - Sarita | Bulbasaur4 | Tarot Cards
Most Power-Hungry Character - Sarita | Bulbasaur4 | Tarot Cards
Most Deceitful Character - Ginseg | Bulbasaur4 | The Cursed
Most Tortured Character - Avianne | Bulbasaur4 | The Cursed
Most Caring Character - Alex Draken | Deck Knight | The Cursed
Best Quote -
The one advantage of sleeping in my office was that London was full of all night cafés and coffee shops. Locking my office door, I made my way to the front enterance, and greeted the security guard on the door.
"Just off for a quick snack"
He laughed.
"Arkady, people are worrying about you. Sleeping during the day, working at night, going out for midnight snacks."
Arkady | Rayne | The Cursed (in reference to Arkady researching vampires)

RPGer of the Year - EvMe15
Most Dedicated RPGer - Deck Knight
Most Creative RPGer - Deck Knight
Funniest RPGer - Bear
Weirdest RPGer - Bear
Most Extensive RPGer - GingerCat

Arnen
19th December 2002, 08:32 PM
*bashes DB and M_c for not voting Taden most evil charecter* *whistles* lalala...

RPG of the Year: PokeBaby Adventures~Bugsy/Ledian_X
Best Pokemon RPG: One of Every Pokemon~Mr. Skrusti
Best Non-Pokemon RPG: Renegades of Rainia~Tai Kai Tsu
Best Older RPG: The Cursed
Best School RPG: In none ^_^'
Best Fantasy RPG: Elemental Dragon Wars~Um... Forgot who it's by
Best Dark RPG: The Cursed
Best Rocket RPG: One of Every Pokemon(does that count?)
Best Digimon RPG: Combustion Point Ahead~PoLIzumi-chan
Best Dragon Ball RPG: Not in any but mine -.-'
Best Movie-based RPG: Not in any -.-'
Best Book-based RPG: Nope, not in any, again -.-'
Best TV-based RPG: Digimon: Combustion Point Ahead~PoLIzumi-chan
Best Video Game RPG: My Zelda RPG. Seriously :(
Best Non-Pokemon Anime-based RPG: The Anime Wars~DarkBlastoise
Best Sequel: Forgot what it's called -.-' The first was by Pichu_Luver and the sequal was by Raven_The_Jedi_Bounty_Hunter...
Best Title: Rouruni Kenshin: Heart of Sword (I'm not even in it; it jusat sounds coool...)
Best Attempted: Digimon RPG~Link_10
Most Original RPG: Too hard...
Most Wanted Sequel/Prequel: PokeBaby Adventures
Most Wanted RPG Type: LEGEND OF ZELDA!!!

Best Character: *cough*TADEN HOTHNIGHT!!!*cough*
Best Villain: Morfiend~DarkBlastoise, The Legend of Zelda: A Tale of Heroes
Best Hero: Matt~Link_10, The Legend of Zelda: A Tale of Heroes
Best Pokemon: That one Pokemon Samchu made up.
Most Emotional Character: Um.
Most Power-Hungry Character: *cough*TADEN HOTHNIGHT!!!*cough*
Most Deceitful Character: Morfiend~DarkBlastoise, THe Legend of Zelda: A Tale of Heroes
Most Tortured Character: *cough*TADEN HOTHNIGHT!!!*cough*
Most Intuitive Character: Mauruna~DarkBlastoise, The Legend of Zelda: A Tale of Heroes
Most Caring Character: Um.
Most Dangerous Character: Yahoot~Mystic_clown, The Legend of Zelda: A Tale of Heroes (he has bombs and a big hammer!!!)
Most Mischievous Character: Ben~aforesaid person, aforesaid RPG
Darkest Character: Dark Sol~kalad1, The Legend of Zelda: A Tale of Heroes
Best Reoccurring Character: Ryu Gilgamesh~Mystic_clown
Most Wanted Reoccurring Character: Mauruna~DarkBlastiose, The Legend of Zelda: A Tale of Heroes
Best Couple: Jennifer (Totodile_lover) and Sam (Samchu)~pretty much every RPG they're both in -.-
Best Death: Um.
Best History: Nobody that's not my charecter *cough*TADEN HOTHNIGHT!!!*cough*
Best Quote:
"<Ugh! He's a good actor, I'll give 'im that...> Master, I tell you he's the one gone rebel! I am your loyal votary, I swear on my life! <Ok, empty promise, but...>
~Taden Hothnight (yes I know he's my own card!!)

Can you tell I hate the whole "you can't vote for yourself" thing? Eh, don't count all the *cough*TADEN HOTHNIGHT!!!*cough*'s, just voicing my opinion ^_^'

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
19th December 2002, 11:10 PM
I am.
Extremely.
Incomplete...

in general
Best Pokemon RPG - Eeveelutions (insert number here), Bulba4/TMM
Best Non-Pokemon RPG - The RurouKen one's already been nominated...
Best Older RPG - *thinks a while* There were so many that ah wen decides to shut up and not nominate...
Best Fantasy RPG - Pentagram, Bear... already nominated
Best Rocket RPG - *insert random Ginger RPG*
Best Book-based RPG - [Aegri Somnia], Ginger ^_-
Best Non-Pokemon Anime-based RPG - RurouKen: Heart of Sword, Kuro Espeon. It lasted long... ^^() *must remember to post*
Best Title - Atlanticrea Avaris, Bulba4... always liked convoluted titles...
Most Original: Planes of Hostility, Ginger
Most Wanted Sequel/Prequel - I want another Eeveelutions from Bulba...

on characters

Best Pokemon - Shade, Eeveelutions, Bulba4
Most Tortured Character - Farson Ruche, Planes of Hostility, Ginger
Best Reoccurring Character - uh... Shade, Bulba4...
Best Couple - *sadistic grin* Snape+Ayr (or Angel) ... amuses me...
Best Quote - Gor'am, was that a sweater? ~ Mal Reynolds, Out There, Ginger *I need brain surgery, I know*

on people

Most Sadistic RPGer - There are a lot of you sadists out there, you know... >;D
Most Courteous RPGer - Tai Kai Tsu
Most Extensive RPGer - Bulba4
Best Writing Style - Ginger

Asilynne
20th December 2002, 07:53 PM
One thing:
Frank I know Gorin is a she, she's my little student for goodness sake! ^-^ I was talking about Gotei, Franks little bro.

Mystic_clown
20th December 2002, 09:39 PM
Are you sure we can't vote for ourselves, or is just that we cant nominate AN vote for oursleves eg; Dark Blastoise.

The Muffin Man
21st December 2002, 10:27 AM
You CANNOT vote for yourselves at all. Otherwise everyone would just throw their vote away and nothing would get done.

Shaka
21st December 2002, 12:42 PM
RPG of the Year: DragonBall SA, Pokemaster Frank, Because I like how he upgrades the characters!

Best Dark RPG: DawnOf The BloodMoon, Asilynne, Well i like vampires, its interesting.

Best TV-based RPG: Kenshin Heart of sword, kuro, I like rpgs dealing with swords and what not!

Best Hero:Rudy Summers, Dawn of the bloodmoon, well, its hard to keep being a hero throughout an RPG, atleast i think it is! ^-^ (Rudy)

Most Emotional Character:Myra, Dawn of the blood moon, Lately she has been really emotional, with Rudy. Starting to show that the character has other emotions.(Asilynne)

Most Tortured Character:Skyler, Dawn of the blood moon, He is being tortured by Roland. He keeps being reminded that he 'made' Roland a vamp. in the first place. (Frank)

Best Couple: Rudy and Myra: dawn of the blood moon, because you know they love each other even before Rudy started to really show signs of it. (Rudy & Asilynne)

Best History:Skyler,(Frank) Dawn of the blood moon, I like how he keeps putting the pieces together for his past its like a puzzle piece!

Most Dedicated RPGer: Rudy, He writes VERY long posts!!!! lol Most Creative RPGer:Frank, I like how he wrote that he stole a bullet and no gun! (Dawn of the blood moon)

Weirdest RPGer:Hmm....i'll just say Bear.. hes just...weird.

Most Courteous RPGer: Kuro, Shes a very nice person! ^-^

Kuro Espeon
21st December 2002, 06:41 PM
OK, not promising I will vote in every catagory but here it goes....
oh BTW- thanks to all the people who nominated me for random things. I think I'm more loved here than in real life...and that's pretty pathetic if you ask me.....*cries*
I'm only in a few RPGs so my nominations are going to be very selective.......just a warning...but I will try to be fair

RPG of the Year - *sighes* crap...don't make me choose...grrr....I think i'll just skip this one...
Best Pokemon RPG - M-E-W: Defiance (Arctic A did this one)
Best Older RPG - The Mew Castle RPG's, Arctic A & Kuro Espeon (Credit to Mew ESP for starting the original RPG, we couldn't have done it without you!)
Best Fantasy RPG - Pentagram: Quest of the Unlikely - Bear
Best Dragon Ball RPG - DBVG by Nall Dragon (oh come ON! who didn't see THAT one coming!)
Best TV-based RPG - Rurouni Kenshin: Heart of Sword - Kuro Espeon (I can't think of anything else...I'm sorry....)
Best Non-Pokemon Anime-based RPG: Dawn of the Blood Moon, Asilynne (not in this but it's been given great reviews!)
Best Sequel - M-E-W: Defiance , Arctic A
Best Title - Dawn of the Blood Moon, Asilynne (I'm not in it but I thought the title was cool)
Most Wanted RPG Type - Final Fantasy 7 RPG. *Shrug* sorry, couldn't think of anything...

Best Villain - Makoto Shishio, in Rurouni Kenshin: Heart of Sword, played by Shaka.
Best Hero - Rudy Summers, in DBVG and DBFS, played my SSJRudy
Best Pokemon - Arctic the Mew, Arctic A, Mew Castle RPG's
Most Deceitful Character - Batau Sejiku , Rurouni Kenshin, Emotional Faun Chiko(???)
Most Tortured Character - Thea Moonbeam, Time-Space Continuum 1 & 2, M2-D2
Most Caring Character - Rudy Summer, DBFS, SSJRudy
Most Dangerous Character - Dina, DBFS, Asilynne (lol! if you read the RPG you'll know what I'm talking about!)
Darkest Character - Jewel, M-E-W: Defiance, Bulbasaur 4
Best Reoccurring Character - Mike, in everything, Muffin Man
Best Couple - Kenshin and Kaoru, Nyoko and Me, Rurouni Kenshin: Heart of Sword
Best Quote - "Come little green guy! Hug a rock will you?"
Dina suddenly was in front of me, holding a piece of dirt in my face. I yelped and fell backwards off the boulder, my face to the sky and my back throbbing with the fall.
"Ooo.. ooo... are you okay?"
Dina poked her head over the boulder, and I slowly nodded, groaning.
"Yeah... uhh-"
"YAY! I wanna try!"
Dina flung herself downward off the boulder and landed smack in the ground on her back as well. She laid there for a moemnt... the oxygen out of her lungs... until she regained her lost wind.
"Woah... what a ruuuusshhh..." - Idaia and Dina (in her' idiot' form)
posted by Bulbasaur 4 in DBFS.

RPGer of the Year - Asilynne. She's only been here for a short while and is already doing an incredible job. Congrats Asi-chan!
Most Dedicated RPGer - SSJ Rudy, have you SEEN his posts? (even the 'short' ones are long....)
Most Creative RPGer - Bulbasaur 4 (I love B4's plots)
Funniest RPGer - Hyperness is a Good Thing (Mira the Hyper and Enishi are GREAT!! LOL!)
Weirdest RPGer - gotta be Bear (sorry bro, it's true)
Most Sadistic RPGer - Shaka (I'm SORRY Sha-chan! *laughs*)
Most Courteous RPGer - M2-D2 (even though she isnt here much anymore do to her having a job, she's still with us in spirit *bows head*)
Most Extensive RPGer - again...has to be Rudy
Most Wanted Author - Asilynne (*hugz*)
Most Wanted RPGer - Arctic A
Best Writing Style - B4

WERG! finally done!!!!!! *faints from exhaustion*

Outlaw JT
21st December 2002, 09:25 PM
EDIT: adding more nominations

I think I can put in the first of my nominations. I will fill the rest in as I narrow things down. A few categories have a lot of deserving people/rpgs.

RPG of the Year - Dragonball VG created by Nall
Best Pokemon RPG-
Best Non-Pokemon RPG- Dragonball VG created by Nall
Best Older RPG- Dragonball VG created by Nall(starting to sound repetitive?)
Best School RPG-
Best Fantasy RPG- Riders of the Myst created by......I wish I could remember who created it(honorable mention to Rising Sun by Damian BBP)
Best Dark RPG- Hostile Earth created by Ultimate Charizard
Best Rocket RPG-
Best Digimon RPG-
Best Dragon Ball RPG- Dragonball VG created by Nall
Best Movie-based RPG-
Best Book-based RPG- Winter created by Bulbasaur4
Best TV-based RPG-
Best Video Game RPG-
Best Non-Pokemon Anime-based RPG- Dawn of the Blood Moon created by Asilynne
Best Sequel- Cursed II(I forget the subtitle but it was the egyptian plot) created by Razor Leaf
Best Title- Blank Page created by Thargor
Best Attempted- Blank Page created by Thargor
Most Original RPG- Blank Page created by Thargor
Most Wanted Sequel/Prequel-
Most Wanted RPG Type- Period rpg(ie an rpg that takes place in certain time periods in real human history)

Best Character-
Best Villain- *grumbles about not being able to nominate self for Pikhar and Faust*
Best Hero- *sniffles because he can't nominate Sssla'Kilnar*
Best Pokemon-
Most Emotional Character- I can't remember the character name but it was this ultra ditzy character from the eeveelutions series of rpgs. if someone else can remember the name and the person who created her I nominate them.
Most Power-Hungry Character- Cadium of DBVG&DBSA by HealdPK
Most Deceitful Character- Heald's character from Winter(forgot his name)
Most Tortured Character-
Most Intuitive Character-
Most Caring Character- Rudy Summers of Dawn of the Blood Moon by SSJ Rudy
Most Dangerous Character- *wishes to nominate Pliskin*
Most Mischievous Character-
Darkest Character- Roland of Dawn of the Blood Moon
Best Reoccurring Character- Gavin Wynder by Ultimate Charizard
Most Wanted Reoccurring Character- Slud of Pokeschool series(in some other form for non-pokemon rpgs of course)
Best Couple- Yoshi and Makura of DBVG
Best Death- Makura in DBVG
Best History-
Best Quote-

RPGer of the Year- Bulbasaur4
Most Dedicated RPGer- Bulbasaur4
Most Creative RPGer- Razor_Leaf
Funniest RPGer -
Weirdest RPGer -
Most Sadistic RPGer - Muffin Man(a few others deserve honorable mentions here too)
Most Courteous RPGer - Bulbasaur4
Most Extensive RPGer- Bulbasaur4 (Kalah really is everywhere in this forum)
Most Wanted Author- Thargor (stick around and start and finish these things. some of yours have been some of the best ideas to never go anywhere)
Most Wanted RPGer- SSJ Rudy(everyone else can do more than two rpgs so you can try too)
Best Writing Style- Thargor (few people are even close)

I'll have more nominations but this is it for now. tanx for listening.

Ginger Cat
24th December 2002, 07:12 PM
Thankee-sais for the nominations... Could we please get some more? I'd like to start the voting soon, but more nominees would be nice...
Ah well. Worth a shot, give it a try...
Thanks.

Lorelei
26th December 2002, 08:03 AM

RPG of the Year- Aegri Somnia by Ginger Cat.
Best School RPG- Aegri Somnia by Ginger Cat. Again.
Best Pokémon RPG- Um… the one by Nabooru about getting warped into a Pokémon. I'll edit later when I find the name ^^;;
Best Sequel- (Heh… Mewtations is on its fourth sequel. Jeez. But we've moved it somewhere else, never mind.)
Most Wanted RPG Type- Lord of The Rings. Yay.

Best Character- Too many. Can't choose.
Most Emotional Character- Ayr by Bulba4. Poor girl, likes Sev to find he likes someone else, then Nail's being all avoiding and such to her. Heh.
Most Power-Hungry Character
Most Tortured Character- Pooooor Angel by Midnightangel. Got a diary read to the school and such. But that's my fault ^^;; (Aegri)
Most Mischievous Character- The Marauders in Aegri. (If possible to vote on something where half the chars are NPcs --;;)
Darkest Character- Lucius. By Ginger in Aegri. He's pretty damn evil…
Best Couple- Angel and Sev by Midnightangel and Ginger. The ones tormented by the Marauders. Constantly. (Aegri)

Asilynne
31st December 2002, 02:42 AM
Considering that today is the last day of the year, shouldnt we start the voting for the End of the Year Awards soon?
^-^() Im impatient ^-~

Ginger Cat
31st December 2002, 09:10 AM
Sorry.
Yees, my fault... I was sort of hoping more peopel would nominate...
I have a tendency to do that.
Anyway, we'll start voting in two days, all right? I'm leaving really soon, and don't have time to do it... If it's this late, we can just do voting at the beginning of the year and be special like that.
Unless everyone would rather rip my head off. O_o Then we can have it sooner... Eh... Not really, but...
*hugs Grima*

Arctic A
3rd January 2003, 11:02 AM
Considering that i'm only taking part in about 4 RPGs, 2 of which just recently started, i don't think that i't really be wise for me to start casting nominations. Although I can probably say:

Best Fantasy RPG: Pentagram, Quest of the Unlikely.
Most Original RPG: Planes of Hostility.
Most Wanted RPG Type: I personally want to see more Fantasy sorts. But that's just me. b4k4.

RPGer of the Year - Gotta be B4. Great Characters, great plots, great twists, great writing...ack, you get the idea.
Weirdest RPGer - Bear. (Please don't kill me. :D)
Most Dedicated RPGer - Kuro Espeon.

That's mine. Now i have a galaxy to save!
*Puts his underwear and red cape, and flys awaaaay.......*