PDA

View Full Version : EP Division + Movesets

SneaselReborned
6th May 2003, 10:02 PM
I have three members of my final team all ready and I want to make sure my EP distribution is right:

Treecko w/ Modest @ Chesto Berry/Scope Lens
HP: 100
Attack: 0
Defense: 100
Special Attack: 108
Special Defense: 100
Speed: 100

Leaf Blade
Crunch
Safeguard
Rest/Reflect/Light Screen

I'm thinking of going with Reflect so I can pseudopass over to Beldum, who can use Light Screen and then start sweeping, but I might go with Chestorest. Safeguard is also nice to psuedopass.

Beldum w/ Adamant @ Leftovers/Chesto Berry
Attack: 100
Special Attack: 0
Speed: 108

Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Light Screen
Rest (???)

This is my sweeper. This baby will probably get a Pseudopass Reflect from Sceptile before it goes down and then smack up the Light Screen. Then just Quake and Mash away until rest is needed, then Chestorest up, and then lay the smackdown again.

Staryu w/ Calm @ Leftovers
Attack: 0
Special Attack: 110

Confuse Ray
Cosmic Power
Surf
???

Annoyer. The last move is not very certain at the moment, so for now this is what I got. Also, how does Staryu/Starmie can both Confuse Ray and Cosmic Power? I tried getting Starmie to level 42+ and move tutor, but to no avail? Is it even possible?

Torchic w/ Bashful @ ???
HP: 72
Attack: 100
Defense: 72
Special Attack: 92
Special Defense: 72

Rock Slide
Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut
Bulk Up

Starter, he just racks up some quick damage before taking the fall. Basically, the standard.

jusrelac
6th May 2003, 10:21 PM
why are your EP totals not going up to 510... you to realize that is that max for each Pokemon...?

Gligar_Man
6th May 2003, 10:36 PM
nor did you mention hp? wtf... mention the sets you plan to use, and ill edit this with ev distribution, plz

Oddish17
7th May 2003, 12:27 AM
The max is 510 overall and 255 for each stat, but it's not necessary to max them out this far. Only 508 EV points will be used(perhaps less if you messed up), and only 252 are needed to max out a stat. Every 4 EV points raises a stat by 1. If your EV isn't divisible by 4, then the extra points are just going to waste.

Your Beldum is over the max by 100 EV points.

SneaselReborned
7th May 2003, 08:48 PM
I see, I got my cool new Torchic, so I will have my Rock Slidage Blaziken soon. And I will edit out for the fixes as well.