PDA

View Full Version : Monster Hunter 4

Roy Karrde
27th March 2015, 09:17 PM
Of all the new games released recently, MH4 is the only one I am mildly interested in, and I am getting a Nu3DS for my birthday, so I was wondering if anyone else has played the series? How is it? Is it worth picking up?

Dark-San
23rd April 2015, 05:42 AM
Yes, it is. But a reminder, Roy. It is better if you are picking this game with a group of friends. The only real reason why Monster Hunter 4 is going to bee popular is because of its ability to link with friends via WIFI. Otherwise it is just Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with better graphics.

I haven't pick it up yet. I am still going GTA 5 online runs. If I get bored of either dragon slayings from Dragon Age Inquisition or participating in Heists in GTA 5, I will probably go for the game by early May.

Drago
23rd April 2015, 09:12 AM
Hnnnnng ohh monster hunter. Got 3 on Wii. Liked it, but online didn't serve me. If 4 on the 3DS can give me the multiplayer kick I need, then I am all in. Especially since I bought a N3DS and wanna pimp that shit out hardcore.

Dark-San
23rd April 2015, 09:15 AM
Gather one more dude and we can rock dungeons together. The only thing hindering our way would be time zones.