PDA

View Full Version : RATE MY FIRST SAPPHIRE TEAM!!!! (and a little help too please!)

Master Murphy
7th May 2003, 06:46 AM
Ok, here goes:

STARTER:

Milotic @ Chesto

Rest
Mirror Coat
Surf
Icebeam

Blaziken @ ?

Sky Upper
Blaze Kick
?
?

Manetric @ Dark Glasses
Crunch
Tbolt
Twave
Roar

Skarmory @ Chesto
Rest
Spikes
Whirlwind
Toxic

Flygon @ Charcoal
Dragonclaw
Flamethrower
Crunch
Earthquake

Heracross @ Scope Lens
Brick Break
Earthquake
Bulkup
Megahorn

Help on Blazilen much appreciated, and rate the rest/opinions please.

PokeExpert
7th May 2003, 07:03 AM
Put Brick Break On, and Flamethrower on your Blaziken. Take out Blaze Kick and put Overheat.

Master Murphy
8th May 2003, 01:37 AM
Anymore?

Gligar_Man
8th May 2003, 01:43 AM
-_-...

blaziken@shellbell/leftovers
bulk up(duh...)
brick break(accuracy)
blaze kick(high ch%>acc. in this case)
rock slide(f33rage)

milotic
ice beam/mc
surf/mc
recover
confuse ray

mc = mirror coat

manectric... not bad dont use dark glasses...

skarmory
drill peck
roar/toxic
rest
spikes

flygon... all is standard...

heracross@chesto
bulk up
rest
brick break/eq
megahorn/eq

heh... earthquake if you want

i just offered moveset advice because it seems like you should better your team before you want it rated...

jusrelac
8th May 2003, 02:48 AM
how many times a day are we going to have the same boring teams with the same boring Pokemon with the same boring movesets... christ. what's there to be rated? could you not look 4 friggin posts below and see the same god damned team?

Gligar_Man
8th May 2003, 02:59 AM
i agree... but with 202, and only 107 (i believe not including legendaries) of fully evolved/basic pokemon... theres not a huge supply... i say we bring back OG, lol... but ive been saying that forever... we should just help whoever out needs help...

jusrelac
8th May 2003, 03:10 AM
There's helping people who need help, and then there's people just people stupid and lazy. If a person doesn't know what the hell to put on Blaziken at this point, they are beyond help. I mean, it is only on about 75% of the RMT of all the active threads.

People are just so sickenly lazy. When I consider trying out a new Pokemon that I've never had on a team I do research by using the Search option and doing a search on that Pokemon's name. Poof... 50+ discussions about the same Pokemon. It's not like this takes me a load of time, if anything it's a timesaver instead of having to come back several times a day and checking to see if people replied.

Wow... Blaziken needs Flamethrower/Brick break/Rock Slide/Bulk Up. There's only like 300 posts containing the same info.

Gligar_Man
8th May 2003, 03:17 AM
well thats true... but your not a n00b, some people are, and need some help... and rather than judge them, just help'em out, they wont become less of a n00b by telling them they are one... but if you offer some helpful advice and they use it and find out for themselves, maybe it'll help, but yeah, sometimes its a waste of time... but im not spending my time doing anything more important, so... yeah

Master Murphy
8th May 2003, 04:05 AM
in response, i did not have access to a online pokedex at the time since the ones i kenw about were down, and not having a blaziken yet i didnt know what the level up moves were bar 2, i didnt use the search as i was pressed for time, sorry i'll do it in future.

When i posted this YESTERDAY that other post didnt exist.

What is the point in coming to forums and asking for help if i am going to get slated.

People like you are the reason that pokemon is becoming less popular.

I asked for help and advice, not some dick to slate me.

Mods ban me if you like, if this is the kind of response i get for asking for help and a team rate then i wont bother coming here.

Laters

ps im not a noob, just because i didnt know the standard ms for blaziken doesnt make me one, if you didnt know something would that make you a noob.
pps thanks gligar man

Shuckle
8th May 2003, 10:22 AM
I wont rate per say i'll just give some other options you could consider...

[BTW Gligar_Man knows what he's talking about so read over what he has to say in other threads but try not to allow other people to make major decisions for you - if you like a PKMN but others say it sucks ignore them and make it as good as you can.]

Flygon -

@lefovers
nature: - Sattack +attack or +speed
-sand tomb
-sand storm
-toxic (TM)
-earthquake (TM)

This is a nice annoyer set - trap with sand tomb, poison with toxic, damage with sandstorm, and finish with earthquake.

If i was going to use flygon this is the set i'd use rather than the 'attack slave' move set...

Heracross is good but I'd put rest on him and get rid of earthquake like Gligar_man suggested.

Do you really like Skarmoury as a PKMN BTW or are you just adding him to your team because you've seen him on other teams? You could try putting roar on another PKMN and replacing Skarm with a PKMN you like the look of better.