PDA

View Full Version : Rumors about OLM studio...

Scuba.Diving
7th May 2003, 09:12 AM
I see that week about OLM studio began the production of the season 2 of AG pokemon... It's that true?

Maybe the season 1 of AG Pokemon ending this summer in Japan... 8)

Hanada Tattsu
7th May 2003, 06:16 PM
Wait, where did you get the info?

If you did, did you read anything about Misty returning for the second season? Also, can you post any other info? Thanks.

Scuba.Diving
7th May 2003, 06:54 PM
My friend goes to MIRC and talk sometime with some animators from OLM... It's where she get the famous video of Revenge at Hanada gym (Misty's pokemon Hoso)...

I that info at Pokelord site too last week...

I don't know about Misty return, but the people on Mirc can try to fool my friend with only rumors...

Also I said that only a rumor... 8)

Hanada Tattsu
7th May 2003, 07:23 PM
Oh, are you French?

Anyways, if OLM has already started to animate the second season, that means that Season 1 of AG is very short, anyway, it's unreal about how they'd start a new season of AG already. Oh well, let's hope for new info soon!

Reece
7th May 2003, 10:33 PM
I don't want Misty! She was Crazy And Ruined it, Brock Never gotta girl, we are gonna have a nother Episode Banned without Misty! Brock Sleepin with Joy, Ash and May in bed.......er wait, I NEED MISTY BACK CAUSE BROCK WILL START UP A LOVE FEST!!! Pikachu and Chancey? At least it will conferm Pika is a boy

Hanada Tattsu
8th May 2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Reece
I don't want Misty! She was Crazy And Ruined it, Brock Never gotta girl, we are gonna have a nother Episode Banned without Misty! Brock Sleepin with Joy, Ash and May in bed.......er wait, I NEED MISTY BACK CAUSE BROCK WILL START UP A LOVE FEST!!! Pikachu and Chancey? At least it will conferm Pika is a boy

Dude, calm down! Don't type in caps, it's rude.

First of all, if you read Scuba's post, you would understand that this is all a rumor. The folks at OLM might be lying to Scuba's friend, so May might be staying. >_<

Also, what chance is OLM gonna take by showing a twelve year old with a ten year old in bed? This is for kids and teenagers, OLM is not gonna animate sex scenes!

Some of us like Misty and hate May, some of us like May and hate Misty, and some us like May and Misty. It doesn't matter, this is a Pokemon board, where we'll discuss stuff. Now, please, calm down. ;)

Scuba.Diving
8th May 2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Oh, are you French?

Anyways, if OLM has already started to animate the second season, that means that Season 1 of AG is very short, anyway, it's unreal about how they'd start a new season of AG already. Oh well, let's hope for new info soon!

It's strange to say that but... If I'm spanish but not from Spain, it's sound strange, same about a english not from England... Or American, not from USA (America is not a country but a continent) so Canadian and Mexican are Americans, like French and Spanish are Europeans...

So the question are about the country or about the language? To answer quickly, no I'm not coming from France but yes my language is French, I'm american, but I'm not a USA citizen... I live in north america.. Québec (somewhere in Canada)...

Gosh... The Geography are too hard to explain... lol :confused:

Anyways, those informations about second AG pokemon are not confirmed at this time... Hope to have more infos soon... But remember the AG serie began somewhere at December 2002 in Japan... The OLM studio work on it since February 2002...

From studio to TV-Tokyo you can calculate few months, I'm not surprised if that information are true...

If OLM began to make AG2 now, the Japanese can see the first episodes only at the end of the summer...

Only rumors, only rumors... 8)

Hanada Tattsu
8th May 2003, 08:29 AM
Thanks, cause I was wondering because Pokelord is a French site, so it was wierd how you could understand it unless you were French yourself.

Okay then, at the rate AG is going, if by rumor the first second season episodes are seen at the end of the summer, than they might just be at Petalburg Gym.

Of course, with less fillers. ^_^'''

Scuba.Diving
8th May 2003, 09:00 AM
Lol, I just joking about Geography...

Well, you are an Horsea fan? I see it him at the first Misty's Hoso episode, maybe Horsea have a better place at the second Misty's Hoso episode... I'm not sure, it's something like : The Battle for the Hanada badge?

About synopsis: Misty need to go to an other town to see an artist to make few new Hanada's Water badges...

I'm not sure... :confused:

But Misty have a special place at Pokemon serie, remember when Brock leave to stay with prof Evy in the first orange season, Brock's don't have any special episodes for him...

So in the Hoso serie, Brock have only one episode for him... So that prove Misty are an important (most important than Brock, I think) caracter at pokemon anime...

RUMORS: Ash call Misty by visio-phone somewhere in AG serie? It's possible? Some people say yes... Why Ash call prof Oak and not Misty?

And the new pokemon movie (remember the 2th movie, when you see Brock helping prof Evy at visio-phone)... Maybe you can see Misty somewhere in that new movie... Maybe not!

Entropy
8th May 2003, 01:33 PM
No, don't bring Kasumi back! Satoshi will be killed with her mallet! j/k....

Seriously though, I'd hope Kasumi would make the moves on Satoshi. It's amazing she has put up with him for what...5 seasons worth of stuff? Not to mention being kissed by 2 other girls... That's gotta bring her down.. Heh.

Hanada Tattsu
8th May 2003, 04:35 PM
I'm gonna move this to Spoilers, this is getting kinda revealing.

Anyway, Scuba, the only reason Brock had only one Hoso special about him was because of the fact that he later returned to Ash, May, and Masato. That's why he hasn't been in Hoso specials.

Also, Ash hasn't called Misty, but he has called Oak on at least one occasion.