PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Green Egg Solved!!!

Psyduck UK
15th December 2002, 10:21 AM
check Meowth346's site and download the clip that shows you about the green egg.
after doing something the boat takes you to the southern island and you can talk to the egg. when you do you'll see a legendary bird fly down and you'll fight:

RUBY-Latias (red bird)
SAPPHIRE-Latios (blue bird)

they will be at Lv.50

ayu11
15th December 2002, 10:36 AM
So meaning that if the clip is true, latios/latias can only be caught from there and not from any random grass patches?

But meowth did not include how did he manage to talk to the ship captain to grant access to that island:confused:

Lezta
15th December 2002, 10:58 AM
The way I understand it, if this is indeed true:

Ruby: Catch Latios (Blue "bird") in the wild, in random grass patches. Catch Latias (Red "bird") at "the southern island".

Sapphire: Catch Latias (Red "bird") in the wild, in random grass patches. Catch Latios (Blue "bird") at "the southern island".

Madelyn151
15th December 2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by ayu11
So meaning that if the clip is true, latios/latias can only be caught from there and not from any random grass patches?

in ruby, it's latios that roams through random patches. in sapphire, it's latias. so you CAN catch both in both versions.

latios > latias, 'nuff said. latias looks about as threatening as togetic. ^_^; not that the designs of both aren't TOTALLY bizarre...

i'm sure other people have noticed this, but HOW MANY LEGENDARIES ARE THERE IN THIS GAME??? the rejis, latios, latias, kyogre, groudon, rekkuzza, the steel/psychic with mew-like stats, the cyber virus with the insane speed/attack/special attack and horrible hp/defense/special defense...

Oddish17
15th December 2002, 12:19 PM
If anybody else noticed, in the clip the trainer never talked to the egg. All he did was walk up, and everything happened automatically. This still doesn't solve everything, like what that thing is. My guess is that Lati*s is protecting it from you, meaning there may be more to it. Just a guess, though.

Don't Run With Scizors
15th December 2002, 12:24 PM
I'm guessing you have to catch\faint the other Lati first...

Dave
15th December 2002, 01:27 PM
The main thing we need find out here is how he got the boat to go there. At least we can see there is a way to get there...
I find it a little suspicious that he says he's been keeping this from us on purpose. He could have just faked it - a clip of his battle with the Latias/os in his version, and that Latias/os icon he has on his site's banner to make the swooping-down bit.

Swinubman53
15th December 2002, 01:39 PM
Ruby: Catch Latios (Blue "bird") in the wild, in random grass patches. Catch Latias (Red "bird") at "the southern island".

That seems logical

SOMEONE5
15th December 2002, 02:02 PM
No. It doesn't make sense.
All this trouble(the 5 stars, or some special event) for the other Lati*s!?
Trading is possible. The random, more easy to catch, Lati*s, is tradable.
Meowth didn't give enough details to convince me, at least, that it happens. He didn't say how you get there(legally), he didn't say what's better in getting the other Lati*s using this way.
Sorry, but this time(the only time) I just can't believe him(not enough - or any - reasonable proves).

Swinubman53
15th December 2002, 02:08 PM
ummm, could you post the link to the information cuz i couldnt find it on that website.

Chris 2.1
15th December 2002, 03:33 PM
hmm...i suppose this makes slight sense, but if peopel say this is 'so complicated', i think you'll agree Ho-oh in Crystal was a lot more complicated (and hard) than this, even though we're still stumped on how to get to the southern island.

Cursed_snorlax
15th December 2002, 03:47 PM
Mabye You need a other item BESIDES the Infin ticket.
OR mabye Nintendo put About 100 Fake infin tickets in the game that you can only get with sharking.
So that its even harder to get the REAL ticket.
That you get from going to nintendo events.

Topaz Pochena
15th December 2002, 05:47 PM
Did you notice that ___ (below) are missing?

1. What it is like on the boat
2. Most of the forest is missing
3. It doesn't say anything when you go near the egg

Q: Does anybody know by the clip which city the boat is in?

TeamRocketElite
15th December 2002, 07:59 PM
I find it a little suspicious that he says he's been keeping this from us on purpose.

He has withheld information before. But he's never given out false information on purpose. When the information comes out it's always has been accurate.

All this trouble(the 5 stars, or some special event) for the other Lati*s!?

Meowth346 never said how he got there. So how do you know how much work it takes to get there?

he didn't say what's better in getting the other Lati*s using this way.

I beleive the second Lati*s has the "mystic tear" held item, or something like that. No idea what it does or even what it's correct name is.

Mabye You need a other item BESIDES the Infin ticket.

I don't think you even need the Infinity Ticket to get there.

You don't get to see inside the boat when you go to the Battle Tower either.

Q: Does anybody know by the clip which city the boat is in?

Minamo City

The video is real. I beleive we can't get there because the Infinity Ticket is worthless.

Chrisodeo
15th December 2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Topaz Pochena
Did you notice that ___ (below) are missing?

2. Most of the forest is missing
3. It doesn't say anything when you go near the egg

1. You only see the inside of the boat when traveling from town to town.

2. There's no 'forest'. It's just a bunch of trees. I've been there.

3. He didn't talk to the egg. He just stood near it and Latios appeared.

We must be fairly close, as they appear at Lvl 50. Has anyone actually caught their Lati fairly? You should then talk to people. Maybe when you go on the boat the captain'll take ya to South Island.

ayu11
16th December 2002, 12:10 AM
We cab't really cofirm this as no one have captured the random Lati*s yet in both versions. Since the infinity ticket doesn't make the boat goes to the island, i guess we have to wait for someone to capture lati*s in any version at the random grass patches before we know anything. This could take quite a while.... Hoen grass patches are a considerable lot....:no:

Azura Stardust
16th December 2002, 05:15 AM
People have caught the lati's. I think if you talk to people perhaps you might get that.

But really, it's a bit of a waste if all you get there is the other lati... the game is just far too short. :no:

Cursed_snorlax
16th December 2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by ayu11
We cab't really cofirm this as no one have captured the random Lati*s yet in both versions.

I Captured the blue bird.

ayu11
16th December 2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Cursed_snorlax
I Captured the blue bird.

Really? Then can you go to the island by boat?

Cursed_snorlax
16th December 2002, 10:39 AM
Nope.
I Captured latios Close the the safari zone.
But I still cant go to the egg island.