PDA

View Full Version : [OR/AS] WiFi Event Reminder: Shiny Rayquaza

Jeff
12th August 2015, 01:29 PM
Now available for download! No word on when it ends.

Lady Vulpix
13th August 2015, 08:10 AM
A new WiFi Event for X/Y? Cool! Thanks for the heads up!

Knight of Time
13th August 2015, 06:08 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Jeff! I have the missing information you were looking for regarding its duration...it ends on September 14 of this year.

Gabi, I don't like to be the bearer of disappointing news for you, but this event is only for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, not X and Y.

I was a little skeptical at first, but I was successfully able to get the gift in both Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Lady Vulpix
13th August 2015, 07:53 PM
Ouch. OK... I thought it was X and Y because it was posted on the X/Y forum. Which brings up the question... Where should the OR/AS threads go? Classic Generations because it's a remake? Or should both X/Y and OR/AS be nested within a 6th Generation section?

Knight of Time
13th August 2015, 08:01 PM
Ouch. OK... I thought it was X and Y because it was posted on the X/Y forum. Which brings up the question... Where should the OR/AS threads go? Classic Generations because it's a remake? Or should both X/Y and OR/AS be nested within a 6th Generation section?

Personally I think the X/Y forum should be renamed the X/Y/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire forum...I can't easily imagine ORAS topics being in the Classic Generation section, but I can imagine the X/Y/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire having two distinct sections; one for X/Y and one for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.

That's just my two cents.

Lady Vulpix
14th August 2015, 07:59 AM
OK, fixed. :D Thanks for your input.

Jeff
14th August 2015, 12:55 PM
Yeah, oops, forgot to mention that it's OR/AS. :sorry: But it would be nice if they acknowledged that X and Y still exist. :P

Lady Vulpix
14th August 2015, 03:21 PM
Yeah, oops, forgot to mention that it's OR/AS. :sorry: But it would be nice if they acknowledged that X and Y still exist. :P

Indeed it would.