PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone! I'm Duffy!

Duffy
12th November 2015, 12:32 PM
Hello Pokemasters forum! I was feeling sick today and doing some research when I stumbled across this forum. It seemed like a good forum so I signed up!

Anyways more about myself, I'm 16, I've been playing Pokemon since I got my first game! It was Diamond and I got it in 2008. I've logged something like 350+ hrs into that game and about 100+ hrs into my Pearl I got the year after. I also had Platinum and HeartGold, but I sold those, and my Black/White version (I don't remember which it was) soon after Gen 5 came out because I despised Gen 5! And I still don't really like Gen 5 to this day... :/ Anyways I would have sold my Diamond and Pearl to but at the time I didnt know where they were... Whoops. (Good Whoops??). Anways I got back into Pokemon when X/Y came out in 2013 when I got X and got hooked on the good old times. Since then I've basically became a walking encyclopedia of the Pokemon video games. Anyways near the end of 2013 I found my Pearl again! It was in its DS case, the one place I didn't look... Also recently this year I found my Diamond underneath an old couch after me and my brother moved it, So yay for my 4th gen games! I also bought a Soulsilver and Played through that game again before restarting it to try to start a Badge Quest! (I'm still SRing for a Shiny starter RN lol). Recently I have been fascinated with the Distribution carts and have collected some of the less rare ones (Side Note: I love their designs the all-black background and then the Pokemon logo and the red lettering for where it says "Distribution").

Anyways that's about all I can think of right now, so anyways I guess I'll see y'all later!

Lady Vulpix
12th November 2015, 06:05 PM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy posting here. You shouldn't have trouble following the rules (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM_General_Rules.html), since they're mostly common sense, but it's always good to know what they are.

You can check all the forums. You'll probably be interested in the videogame related ones, but we also have FanFiction, RPGs, the Adopted and Captured Pokemon forum which is sort of like an RPG but bigger and with game-style battles, another forum for Anime style battles, one for forum games, and the Misc forum for anything else you'd like to talk about.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Blademaster
12th November 2015, 08:54 PM
Sup nubcakes welcome to the ghost town.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th November 2015, 05:59 AM
We warmly welcome you to bring some new activity to our humble but at the same time a bit pompous forum.

Magmar
14th November 2015, 02:14 PM
Hey Duffy, welcome aboard! If there's anything you'd like to discuss, take a peek and see if there's a recent thread. If not, bring it up; we're all delightful nerds who love to chat about all the things.

Duffy
15th November 2015, 12:35 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes, guys!

Knight of Time
15th November 2015, 12:39 PM
Yo Duffy, welcome!

I see you have quite a keen interest in many of the Pokemon games, that's definitely not a surprise here.

I lost a Pokemon game myself too (Silver), but unfortunately, I never found it to this very day. It's perfectly okay though, as I have gotten every main-series handheld Pokemon game from the 3rd generation to the 6th generation...it's a lot of work to complete them all, but worth it as long as you have the ambition to keep going.

Good luck in getting your shiny starter; I hope you get it soon.